‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

Escaping

` Blaze P.O.V.`

My face pales as I come face to face with the eyes of an killer, the man I thought I once loved, Brian Elwin Haner Jr. In to much shock to say anything we simply stare at each other for a few akward momments.

Bones and Booth both stop laughing at this time to relize what is going on and they need to some how get me and my children out of there before we end up with bloodshed. Having us in the same romm would not be a very bright idea.

Booth gets up from his seat he stands in front of me and the kids blocking us from his view. Thankfully the kids rilized that this was not a good time to play around and sat there quietly glaring at there murder of a father. Yes they know what happened and what there father is becuse the need to know whats going on. If im honest with them there honest with me.

Having enough of this silence I decided to break it once and for all. " Okay Brian what in the hell - no, how in the hell did you get here this fast what the fuck did you do?" I shouted at him in terror and sorrow.

He simply smirked at me and gripped my arms really hard pulling me towards him roughly.
" Now love, did you really think you could get away from me and the guys that easily. I thought you at lease knew that if I could'nt have you then no one can?"

" Brian leave me and my family alone. I don't want nothing to do with you. What you want does'nt really matter in this you piece of shit!" I said in his face while struggling to get away from him. Booth pulled me away from Brian with a forceful yank.

" Leave her alone you spineless fool. Do'nt touch her or you'll regret it." Booth said with so much anger it scared us all even Brian.

" You got your little whore on the side so leave mine alone Booth. Watch over your own slut." just then Brian grab me into a choke hold and put a gun to my head.

" Now if you'll excuse us we'll be on our way." Brian said with a smirk on his face.

" Now Brian you dumb fuck you must know that if you set off that gun off you will blow this plane into a massive bomb." Bones spoke for the first time.

Brian not caring pulled the trigger and the air preasure in the plane reacted to the gun going off with so much power caused the windows to brake and all the air to suck out of the plane then all the sudden, the plane dropped first slightly then all the way fastly.

Brian started to scream like a little girl with a squealing yell as we were only seconds away from death. I grabbed hold of my screaming kids and waited for death in silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. There will be more soon. Hope you like this! Please R.C.S. UUMM.... hey does anyone know how to make a banner? If you do can you please tell me how or make me one? I would give you a internet cookie! Plz leave a comment!

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!

EXTRA THANKS TO:

Carly13666
ohhnoosui
starbella