‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The Plane Ride

- Blaze Pov -

" Plane 423 to England is ready to take off. This is the last warning. Everyone please come aboard." said a ladies voice from the overhead intercom. I sighed taking one last look at my hometown before quickly speed walking towards the plane and me and my babies new life.

( 5 years later )

Life has been great. I had the babies and yes as in plural. Come to find out I was having twins but nobody knew this until after birth. Which my roommate/best friend/band mate.

Yes I said band mate which leads me to a new topic. After the first two years of taking care of my kids and starting to make a life I met up with a few people who needed a lead singer/screamer and saw me singing at a cafe and asked me to be there singer.

We've all become close friends and we just got signed and will be going on tour soon and I will be taking the twins. The good thing about the guys is none of us drink. Well we do but only on really special occasions.

Right now I'm packing up Caleb and Sky's clothes for the tour when I feel a tough on my shirt. I looked down to see Caleb looking up at me with his daddies pretty brown eyes.
I swatted down to his level " What is it that my beautiful little boy want on this fine day?" I asked with a smile, Caleb giggled. " Sky and me wants a ice cweam." he said softly as he smiled. " Okay little one let momma finish putting your clothes away and then we can go see if Uncle Brad is ready then we can get ice cream and be on our way to tour. How does that sound?" I asked him with a smile of my own. He nodded his head and walked/ran to the living room to tell Sky.

The thing about my twins are they are very smart and already was talking and walking by the age of two. But there first language is not one but two because me and the guys always used both English and Italian around the house.

I finished getting the twins clothes together and went into the living room to see Brad already here and with ice cream and his stuff for tour. I greeted him with hug then we started to load the stuff in the car after cleaning up the twins and putting them in the car.

( 15 hours later )

We had finally got to our first avenue and we were late. The guys kept irking my nerves about the American surprise bands that's gonna be joining us at the next venue. Our managers Frank and Gary ( yes we have two mangers. ) were gonna watch Sky and Caleb on the side stage as we were on stage and doing sound check.

( Later On That Night )

We are about to go on stage and there are thousands of people here and I'm freaking out. Gary saw this whispered something in the kids ear and pointed at me. They ran over and pulled my hand signaling they wanted me to lean down. I swatted down to there level to see what they wanted while my nerves were still going all over the place.

" Good wuck mommy." they whispered in my ear and kissed me on the cheek. I smiled " Thanks you little monsters." I said pulling them both into my arms and kissing all over there faces making them giggle.

" Alright guys ShowTime!" Frank yelled. We prayed and ran on stage but not before giving Sky and Caleb.
" How are all you crazy rockers doing tonight?!" I yelled into the crowd. There was a wave of screams and shouts all over. I smiled at the crowd before turning towards the kids giving them a wink as they smiled at me.

" Okay this song is called wanna-be and we're Disenchanted Nightmare!" I yelled into MIC and started the song with my signiture scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um hoped you enjoyed.
I got my mojo back!
Read. Subcribe. Comment.
Thanks to all of you who have been doing that alrady and keep doing what you do.