‹ Prequel: To Be Loved
Status: Finnished

Scars

The Beautiful Letdown

- Blaze P.O.V -

We finished our set and hurried off the stage. the twins ran over to me as fast as they could and I cooped down and gave them a hug. I swirled them around in my arms as the squealed with joy. " So this is where you ran to with my children." a voice I never wanted to hear again said from behind me. I turned around slowly to see Brian and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold standing behind me with there arms crossed with a mixed expression of awe, pain and happiness.

" What are you doing here Brian?" I asked as I slowly started to walk to the exit side door. He smirked but there was still pain in his eyes. " We are the new American band that Disenchanted Nightmare will be touring year long with. I stopped moving and simply stared at them for a momment. It was silent until Sky's young voice rang out " Momma who are those men?" everyone froze apon hearing her voice.

" Umm, well sweety. Tho-th-those men a-ar-are well your uncles and the one standing in the front with the hat is well, your daddy." I said to her and her brother quietly.

The twins sat quietly and stared at Brian for a long momment before sqirming out of my arms and into his. " Daddy where were you? We missed you! Well I missed you. I dont know about him." Sky said while pointing to her brother who gave her a dirty look.

Brian smiled at her and I rolled my eyes. Caleb jumped out of Brian's arms and ran back to me with a pout on his face. " Awww is your sister being mean to you?" I crooned at him. Caleb nodded and pouted some more. " Aww let me make you feel better." I said in a baby voice, he nodded and i started kissing him all over his face while he giggle.

" Momma, momma I want kisses to!" Sky yelled gripping my leg with a pout. " Oh ok, if you insist." with that said I cooped her up in my arms and stared kissing all over her face to making her laugh along with her twin brother.

" OK! Thats enough." I said putting them both down. " Daddy are you leavimg again?" Caleb asked in a sad voice. I froze hearing him say that and looked down not wanting to see my family's faces of disappointment.

Brian sighed " No little man i'm not. You all are going to camoe home with me. Then we can be a big happy family, okay? You, me, Sky, and Mommy." Caleb smiled and my head snapped up to glare at Brian.

" Can I talk to you brian? In private? Now!" I said loudly as I tried to keep my cool. He nodded and follwed me out the room and outside. I turned around when we were far enough away from being herd only to be pushed against the brick wall and kissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah im back. this is fun to be back and im glad you all stayed to support this story. hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

THANKS TO ALL YOU COMMENTERS WHICH ARE

Zackylicious
Millerbrat
carly13666
Dezi Demize
secrets-that-die
To.Every.Enemy
xXcrazy-desiXx
ohhnoosui
MyMonkeySaidSo

thanks for your support! love ya all!