Status: Completed [Possibly ?]

Hot Nights & Moonlights.

Chapter Three:

Chapter Three:
'My heart's beating out of control...’


* * * * * * * * * * *

Collapsing on the huge bed, lying on my back, I let out a heavy, deep sigh. A sigh of loneliness. A sigh of emptiness. A sigh of just wanting him so badly. I had never wanted someone as much as I had wanted him, and I knew that. Closing my eyes, I just pictured him in my mind. The way he looked tonight. The way his brown hair hung and swept over those gorgeous blue eyes. The way his eyes sparkled in the light. That beaming, yet softly crooked smile he kept showing me in the elevator. The way he talked to me. Everything was perfect. Lying there, I began to allow the fantasy aspect of my mind unleash now, thinking about having him exactly where I wanted him. I thought about the way I could have stepped up to him, placed my hands on his waist, forcefully pushing his back against one of the walls enclosing us in the elevator.

*** Securing him against it, and pressing my lips against his soft, delicate lips, giving him the kiss I had longed to give him. Pressing my fragile and thin body against that heavenly five foot, seven inch toned body of his. Grinding my hips against his as we kissed passionately, feeling his hands gripping my small ass, and gently squeezing my right cheek with his left hand. ***

Oh God, what I would have given for that. Just thinking about it, I could feel myself getting hot, and aroused. The blood began racing through me, flushing directly from my veins and straight for my soon to be pulsating groin. My right hand trailed down my body as I kept my eyes closed, just feeling around and coming to my pants. Working the button open with only my right hand, I then slipped the zipper down, working my pants completely down, and wiggling my way out of them. I could hear the fabric hit the floor amongst the silence in the room, and I was quick to slip my right hand underneath the fabric of my boxers. The soft cotton, gliding against the flesh on the top of my hand as I then wrapped my fingers around my slightly erected penis, and softly caressed it with my fingers and the palm of my hand. I rarely did this, but every time I thought about him in this manner, I couldn't resist no matter how wrong it was. I felt as though God would punish me for this every time I touched myself in this manner, but I needed to release my frustration. I always tried to think that pleasuring myself was and would be better than actually committing the ultimate deed. Especially if when I did it, it was with someone I didn't love. I always believed that sex was to be done with the one you loved, and was committed to, not just done for fun or the sheer pleasure of it. As long as I was keeping it to myself, it couldn't be that bad, right?

But even still, there was no way I was about to stop. My mind was still racing with thoughts that I was still envisioning behind my closed eyes as I shamelessly jerked off at these fantasies. I was still picturing myself against him, still kissing those perfect lips and touching his body.

*** His hands, still squeezing my ass and rubbing it softly through the fabric of my jeans. I felt his right hand slip into my back pocket, resting there and radiating heat from his flesh through my fabric. ***

As I envisioned him squeezing my ass again, and firmly, my own grip tightened on my penis in reality, causing a moan to ring from my vocal cords. Lessening the grip, I softly stroked myself again as I went back to my vision.

*** My hands were feverishly working at his pants now, undoing his leather belt that he had on. Feeling his hands becoming removed from my ass, I felt them grip my arms, stopping me from what my conquest was.

"Wait... Not here... Too risky. Your room" he spoke, panting and slightly out of breath from our lip lock.
"Alright. I'm fine with that" I agreed.

I stepped back from him but he was quick to interlock his fingers on his right hand with my left. The elevator jerked to a stop, the doors sliding open and letting us exit to go to my suite. Entering, we rushed directly to the bedroom, frantically undressing one another between our kissing and touching one another. Our clothing was a scattered trail, leading to the bedroom, and once there we were only down to our underwear. He looked amazing underneath all that clothing and I already knew that from certain photos I had seen of him and shirtless movie scenes. Standing in front of him, almost in the flesh to the fullest, I felt ashamed of my body because it was nothing like his.
***

Trying not to let that faze me out, I continued with my thoughts, still pumping my fully erected penis, enjoying every stroke.

*** He was already showing signs of being turned on which only made me throb harder in reality. Collapsing onto the huge bed together, his hands were all over my body, while our lips connected, kissing one another again roughly. This went on for what seemed like minutes in my brain as we rolled around on the bed together, touching or kissing one another everywhere and anywhere. ***

Just thinking and envisioning kissing that heavenly body made me want to cum so badly. But I couldn't. Not until I was done.

*** His hands gripped my boxers, breaking our lip lock so he could rise up to his knees, and instinctively remove my boxers from my lower and throbbing half. I watched as he eyed my hardened member, and licked his salivated lips now. His eyes wandered up my body and to my face again, and I could sense I was blushing.

"You are so beautiful" he smiled, touching my thighs with his hands and rubbing my flesh softly, causing a slight tickling feeling.
"I'm not that great" I mumbled, "You look so much better".
"Don't think that. I love you the way you are. I love who you are. I love your body. I love you" he expressed.
***

I felt my entire body flush with heat, as though I suddenly caught a high fever that I couldn't control.

"I love you too" I finally spoke, both in my fantasy and the real world, wishing he would hear it.

*** A smiled continues to embrace his face as he once more eyes my throbbing member before him.

"Let me help you get off, baby" he grins.

I lie on the bed, wondering what he's about to do. He gets over my legs, placing his bottom near my shins, and his hands glide up my thighs once more and directly to my waist. His hands are palm down on my hip region, and he carefully leans forward. I realize what he is doing as soon as my member is engulfed in warmth and saliva. His lips, caressing me as he slides up and down, sucking softly and doing it just right.
***

So right that I'm not only moaning in my fantasy, but I'm moaning out loud now as I caress myself. My hand is pumping my penis faster than I previously was as I imagine his soft, delicate and sweet lips around it, sucking me off. 'Oh fuck, he is so good' is all I can think in the fantasy. I can imagine him being just as good in real life. My moans grow louder as I feel myself coming closer and closer to the point of exploding. The fantasy continues inside my mind as I pump myself frantically, licking my lips and letting my mouth fall open to release a moan, louder than the previous one. I can feel it... I'm closer... So much closer.

"Oh... Fu...ck" I groan, not being able to form the full word at this point.

Thinking about him licking all the way up my shaft and giving me one more suck once reaching the head of my penis, I feel myself erupt, letting loose everything and letting the loudest moan escape my vocals. Opening my eyes, they meet with the ceiling, and I released the grip I had around my penis now, attempting to catch my breath. I can feel the mess inside my boxers, and I know I need to get these off and wash them quickly. I certainly didn't need anyone finding the stains in these. After a moment of catching my breath, and regaining my composure, I force myself up and remove my boxers, only to take them to the bathroom and wash them in the sink. Once they are soaked, I leave them hanging over the shower to dry, and rush to my bag to get a clean pair. I made sure I washed myself up, and then slipped on the clean pair after. I never felt so good after that. Sitting back down on the bed, I looked at the clock, realizing what time it was.

It was going on one in the morning and I knew I needed to be up early to head to where I needed to be that night, so I attempted to sleep. As much as I didn't exactly want to, I knew I needed to. Shutting the lights off, I removed my shirt and pulled back the covers, climbing underneath them. They were slightly cold against my skin, but only took a few minutes to warm up. But, at this moment, all I could think about was the one person that mattered most to me being on the floor below me in one of those rooms. And I was still wishing I was there with him, or vice-versa. One day, I could only hope he would realize it. Closing my eyes, I forced myself to get some much needed rest...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
♠ ♠ ♠
A.N. - All the stuff in italic font was clearly the fantasy aspect of what was going through this person's mind. Hope it didn't confuse, 'cause yeah it was a bit tricky to write haha. Feedback?