Sequel: A Truth Untold
Status: Active

Look at Me Through Those Golden Eyes

Chapter 2

"Eliza's a pretty name." complimented a more gangly boy near the backof the formation.
"Shut up Seth" growled several voices.
"Seth's a nice name as well" I replied with a smile. I liked Seth. He seemed like a nice person.
"Would you excuse us if we had a little private conversation?" the leader asked.
"Sure. Do you want me to move away or just block my ears?" I was sure they knew about my great hearing."
"Neither will be nescessary. Us wolves can comunicate without speaking the words aloud." the leader sounded smug so I responded appropriatley.
"impressive" they chuckled and moved behind the trees again. So they were werewolves. That would explain the smell. Although the one they
called Seth didn't smell that bad... Infact, he actually smelt kind of nice. Like wood some how. Thinking about Seth did strange things to my head. I wonder why that was. It must have been because he was such a nice person. Wait that couldn't be right. I had only known him about 5 minutes and I was judging him like I had known him forever. How peculiar.
Seth's POV
I couldn't get her out of my head. I just couldn't. But neither could anyone else so I went unnoticed though I couldn't help noticing that no one thought of her the way I did. Just looking at her through those golden eyes...
Seth?What? Yeah? Sam interipted my thoughts.
You didn't imprint on her did you? He sounded worried. Had I imprinted on her. I don't think so. But just looking at her through those golden eyes... Oh god. I think I just imprinted on her.
Ha ha! Widdle Sethy impwinted on the leech. Paul was laughing in hishead.
Hey! Don't call her that. Automatic reactions I guess.
That's enough boys. Sam took command. Due to umm Seth's feelings at the moment, no one will hurt Eliza Masen. You all know the rules. She wants to see the Cullens I think, so we should give her the directions. It pained me to think of her leaving. And then we should tell her never to come back. She is a vampire after
all. Paul added.
NO! I shrieked internally.
We'll discuss this later. She'll be waiting for our answer. Sam was growling. I guess I had put him in quite a tight situation.
Eliza was waiting for us when we phased back.
"So?" she questioned.
"We have agreed to give you directions." Sam replied solemly.
"That's wonderful." she said cheerfully. But I could see a slightfrown on her face.
"What's wrong?" I asked. I hated seeing her sad. Even though i barley knew her.
"Oh. It's just that I wanted to arrive at their house at a more appropriate hour. 9pm is just a little late you see. It wouldn't be very polite to arrive this late at night." she frowned again.
"But you can't even sleep!" Quil cried out loud and I hissed at him. He wasn't being very nice to her. What if she didnt like not being able to sleep. She might feel upset. And then Quil would really pay. But it was OK. She laughed.
"But it is still more courtious to arrive in the daytime. Only God knows what the ones who never sleep do at night." she said, still laughing. I couldn't help laughing with her.

She had the most stunning smile.

"You can stay on the reservation over night then. We will show you tomorrow." Sam was so nice. Letting her stay. I knew he thought she smelled bad, but I thought her smell was amazingly intoxicating, in a
good way. Like vanilla snd roses. Oh man. I really had fallen for avampire. What have I gotten myself into?