Trick or Treat with a Green Day Twist

blarg

BJ's POV

I saw the house and let out a sigh of relief. Tre parked and sat back in the drivers seat alooking pretty relieved too and got out of the car. Before I realized it I heard Mike open my door. Looking down at my lap I saw her sleeping. Something inside of me felt bad for the kid, with all the shit she's been through. I moved carefully out of the seat and Mike went over to pick her up gently. I turned off the car light and closed the door quietly. I looked up to my house ahead where I saw the door open and Tre talking to Adie, Katherine and Mini Tre.

Mike started walking up the driveway with her in his arms. I grinned. Mike is such a dad. I mean, I'm a dad, but Mikes a Girls sorta dad.He has a daughter and she's a daddy's girl all the way.. I stayed behind and grabbed her stuff out of the back of the car.I walked up the driveway slowly as I hummed the same tune. I got to the front door and set her stuff down inside and closed the door.The clock said about 3 AM. Damn.

My head swearved over to see Adie looking over her painfully on the couch. Now that we're in a fully lit area shes pretty fucked up.My gut started to go through all these scenario's. I shook my head and sat down in a chair.I really don't wanna think about that right now. Too much shit coulda happned to her. Too much shit did happen to her.

End POV

Roxanne sat on the couch in complete unconciousness. You would think she'd have a face of complete sadness and hurt on even in her subconcious, but when you really looked at her she looked so..peaceful. Billie sat down on the chair facing the coffeetable directly across from the couch. Adie sent the girls off to some guestrooms in the house.Its been a long day and no one is sure as hell going to go to school tomarrow.

"Are Joey and Jake up in thier rooms?" Billie asked Adie tiredly as she came back in the livingroom

"Yea, they came home about half an hour after you guys left.Loraine said she was sorry for letting them stay so late and eat candy. I told her it was fine that it was halloween. So thier in thier rooms knocked out surprisingly." she said sitting down with a sigh on the couch right next to Roxannes head and started petting it gently.Billie nodded understandubly and let his hand rake through his now partially curly ratty mop of hair. He looked over to the kitchen Mike and Tre were in some deep conversation of some sort. Billie brought his attention back to Roxanne, and blinked cocking his head slightly at the sleeping form. He let out a small grin. Even through everything she was smiling in her sleep. This kid could go through alot of shit.

"Hey babe, I'm gonna sleep out here on the ground. She'll prolly get up in the middle of the night wondering where the fuck she is.She did it in the car anyway. So I'll help her out if it happens. That ok?" he said looking over at his wife, who was currently still petting
her head and looking at Roxanne's attire.

She looked back up at Billie with a small smile on her lips. Adrienne was wise to Billie. Looking at him with her chocolate brown eyes lit up she gave him a little nod resisting the urge to giggle.

"Its fine with me babe." she said thinking of how he was gonna look when he woke up in the morning. The image in her mind was really quite funny. It was enough to see him wake up in the morning in thier bed, but when he woke up in the morning on the floor she would prolly have to hold onto the counter to keep from falling and laughing. Billie was always funny looking morover funny acting when he woke up. His hair helped his appearance considerably.

Billie sat there oblivious to her silent laughter and stared at the body on the couch again. What the hell was his fatherly infatuation with this girl? He sat there with his shaking head in his right hand letting his elbow lean on the arm of the chair. Sometimes that weird being that created everything couldn't help but fuck with poor innocent people like Billie. Or at least this is what he thought to himself.

Adie let out a yawn and stopped stroking the girls hair to cover her mouth. She then got up from the couch carefully and put a the pillow she set out earlier under her head, then put the blanket on her. She walked over to Billie and kissed his cheek letting her hand ruffle his already messy hair. Billie could hear a light humming as she walked up the stairs and went to thier room.

He looked over to the kitchen to find that Mike and Tre had left. His face messed up for a second thinking of when the fuck they could've left without him knowing, but just waved his hand in annoyance at the kitchen with no one in it. Walking over to the hall closet he yanked a pillow and blanket from it and brought it back to the chair. He pulled the coffee table out of the way and against the wall. Putting the pillow down on the ground he grabbed the blanket and put it over himself. Laying there for about 5 seconds he then realized that he didn't turn off the lights. Grumbling he shoved back the covers on the ground.

Someone looking at this picture would laugh. Adrienne certainly did from the top of the stairs. She watched his grumbling form go to the kitchen and shut the light off, then to the living room and shut the light off. The house was now completely dark. 80 may not of been able to see him, but she heard him trip over an end table and fall to the ground groaning. With that she let out a small snort from retaining the laughter and went to their room.

Billie, now on the ground nursing his hurt toe and rear crawled back to his spot on the ground. Oblivious to the fact that his wife watched him. He curled up into the fetal position with the cover over him.

Damn its cold... He thought as he moved to the side a bit to try and get comfy on the carpet. His eyes slowly closed and could hear the calm breathing of the girl on the couch. With this he slowly fell asleep.

Next Morning

Billie came to conciousness as many things hit him at once. The smell of bacon and eggs from the kitchen, the feeling of his ass and arm being numb, and a stirring from the couch. He opened his right eye slowly with the other half of his face buried in his slightly damp, drool soaked pillow to look at the couch. She raised her head from her arm. Billie snorted in the pillow. She gave him a confused face.

"What?" she said pretty raspy.

"You have a 27 on your cheek." she said sitting up and laughing but stopped slightly having that turn into a half groan half laugh when he put his hand to his lower back in hurt.

She gave him a blank stare. 27? What the fuck was he talking about? She looked back down to her clothes and sharpie filled arms, the memory of last night flooded back to her. She nodded slightly and put a hand to her cheek. Throwing back the covers slowly she shifted herself into a sitting position on the couch. Letting out a short breath she got up and her face immediately went into a tight jawed face of pain. At which she immediately covered up to the best of her ability. Billie on the other hand was watching her get up and sprang to his feet immediately and went over putting her left arm around his shoulder helping her stand straight.

"Come on lets help you to the bathroom.." He said. But then stopped and looked over at her. As much as he wanted to help her, he really should let a girl help her out.

"Oor..uh, would you like Adie to help you out instead?" He said looking at her wanting to be the best help he could be. She nodded silently not making eye contact. He helped her over to the chair which was about a foot away and walked into the kitchen. He saw his beautiful wife cooking in the kitchen. She was humming some odd song, and put the bacon on a plate while prodding the eggs with a spatula. She looked at him and gave him a sweet grin.

"Hey babe. Boy do you look nice." She said giggling at him. He went over to her and kissed her cheek.

"She woke up, would you mind taking her to the bathroom and helping her out? She uh, wants a girl." he said whispering in her ear

She nodded quickly and gave him the spatula disappearing out of the kitchen. He looked at the spatula and then at the eggs cooking. He looked back and forth for a few seconds before putting the spatula down and making some coffee. In this he figured that he couldn't be blamed for ruining the eggs since he didn't touch them. His logic. In which case being most men's logic.

Adie saw Roxanne on the chair slumped over with her head in her hands breathing slowly. Pity crossed 80's face before she covered it up with a warm smile. She leaned over next to the chair and put a reassuring hand on her arm gently.

"Listen, lets get you cleaned up ok?" She said to her quietly. All the girl did was nod and get up the best she could. Adrienne tried to help but Rox didn't really want it. She wanted to prove to herself that she didn't need it. But at the bathroom door she bit her lip to keep from screaming and took a deep breath. The older woman sensed her pain because she went over and opened the door for her, sitting her on the toilet. Adie got a rag out and wet it with warm water. She went over and started to wipe away all the stuff on her face. The Dirt, the Blood, the... Marker.

Roxie felt a calm sort of take over her. No woman had ever really been nice to her like this. In a mother way. It was really soothing. She breathed quietly and gave Adrienne a look of gratitude. In which she returned with another one of her warm smiles. She stood up.

"So, now do you think that you could be able to take a shower? Or do you need help?" she said trying to make it as least awkward as she could for the poor girl.

"I-" she sighed "I think I'm gonna need some help getting my clothes off.." she said rather awkwardly.

Adie nodded. Roxanne wasn't awkward about having her clothes off in front of 80. I mean she went through P.E. She just didn't want to see what it all...looked like.

Adrienne helped Rox up and started with the easy stuff like getting the button on shirt off. Helped her with her Bra. She helped her unbuckle her belt and pants. Rox let out a cry as the pants came off. A sharp pain shot through her pelvis but she stood standing. It was better than last night.

Adie respectfully looked the other way. She did turn the water on and make it the right temperature. When she turned back to the girl she was looking in the mirror at herself. God knows what she was thinking. Adie told her there was a towel there and shampoo and conditioner and such. Then closed the door letting her do it. When she walked out of the room she was left with an uneasy feeling of leaving her there in the weak condition but she knew she was strong enough to handle it. Seemed like things were gonna get better. Hopefully.