Status: Trying to post regularly. I get too much homework. That's what I get for bein' smart.

Our Footprints Washed Away From the Docks Downtown

How Could You?

The guys - they were here.

I was having a feeling they forgot about us, since they didn't even come to get us. "Don't just sit here, c'mon!", Davie whispered.

"I - I don't know don't know if we should", I stuttered.

"Should what?", Chels and Kay Kay asked together.

"Jack, Rian, Zack and Alex are over there and Jay doesn't want to say hi!", Davie practically yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!", I whisper yelled. I know I said I wanted to see Rian, but now; I just couldn't.

"We're going over there," Kay Kay stated as they got up. Oh no, I thought. I almost tipped my chair over trying to stop them, but it was too late.

Rian Point Of View

"Why would you want taco pizza, that's just gross!", Zack told Jack. It was the same conversation everytime we came here, which was pretty much everyday. Nowadays, I felt as if something was missing out of my life.

Suddenly, three girls walked up to our table with smiles plastered to each of their faces. "Hey guys!", one squealed.

I looked at Alex, wondering if he recognized her from school. He shook his head and looked at them.

"So first you guys don't tell us you've changed number, then don't answer your phones, and now you don't know us? Some friends you are", one scoffed.

"Wait, who are you guys?", I asked. She held a finger up and left. I looked at Jack, who just shrugged. I looked at the girls again and they were glaring at us.

The other girl came back with another girl. She was really pretty and looked very familiar.

"Now tell me you don't remember her?", the girl who brought the other asked me.

The girl looked uncomfortable, but I could tell she was excited at the same time.

"I don't, sorry."

The pretty girl's face fell, and tears soon filled her eyes. "I gotta go", she whispered and ran away. What was going on?

"Seriously, guys? I can't believe either of you", one said. They all had watery eyes and left.

Who were they; more importantly - who was the girl who ran away first?
♠ ♠ ♠
WHOO! I have 2 subscribers - I wish I could thank them. :D

I'll try and post chapter 4 soon. (: