Status: It will soon be redone. This will be deleted in a few weeks.

Danger Line

I Need You

I did my best to keep myself awake as Whitney explained the details of her wedding. She wasn’t boring me, but my lack of sleep was making me wish I had stayed home. I yawned, for the thousandth time, and covered it with my hand. I was with Whitney and the other girls. They were telling me about what was left to do, and that I had to go the fitting so I could my dress done as soon as possible. It was all I caught because the rest was out of my head.

“Are you feeling okay, Kari?” Whitney asked worriedly. I looked up and met her blue eyes and smiled.

“Yes. I’m okay. I just had a bad night, is all.”

“You look like you’re about to drop dead,” Bethany joked.

I chuckled and rubbed my face. I didn’t have make up on, so I didn’t worry about it.

“It’s the new pills the psychologist gave me. They didn’t work, I mean they did, but… it didn’t feel right. I didn’t sleep well,” I explained.

“Maybe you should go home,” Whitney said. “We can do this whenever you’re feeling better.”

I shook my head. “No. I said I would be here and I will be.”

“Don’t be stubborn, Kari,” Nicole scolded me.

“Try to get some sleep in one of the guests room,” Whitney offered.

I cringed internally at the thought of having a night terror in the middle of the day and scaring my friends, but my body was screaming for rest. Even if I had the power to stay up, I couldn’t do it. I nodded and headed upstairs and found a bedroom.

I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I was awakened by Damien.

“Mommy! Mommy! Look what I made!” he held up a paper and it had a rainbow on it and under the rainbow it was me, Matt and Damien. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

“You’re so good, baby” I said and helped him get on the bed. “It’s beautiful.”

“I-I-I glued everything and put glitter all over!” he said happily.

“It’s all shiny,” I smiled, but I was fighting the sleep. I looked at the time. I only slept about three hours. It wasn’t enough.

Matt walked into the room. “Sorry, he got away from me.”

I grinned. “It’s all right. He showed me his Picasso work.”

“He’s great,” Matt sat down at the edge of the bed and looked at me. I wasn’t looking at him, but I knew he was looking at me. My body always knew when he had his eyes on me. When I met his hazel eyes, he gave me a warm smile that showed his dimples. “Are you ready to go home?”

“Yes!” Damien answered even though the question was for me.

“We’ll stop for some pizza on the way,” I said and Damien got off the bed and clapped his hands. I had his work in my hands and got up. I fixed my hair as best I could.

Matt stepped next to me and pecked my cheek. “You look great. Did you sleep long?”

“Just a few hours.”

“Is that a side effect of the sleeping pill?” he asked.

I shrugged and walked past him. I knew that I should be telling my husband what was wrong with me, but I wanted to deal with it on my own. Yeah, total bad ass. I wasn’t comfortable with putting more burden on Matt’s shoulder. He had a child to take care of, he didn’t need another one.

I said goodbye to Whitney, and Zacky who had arrived with Matt. The other girls had left an hour ago. I apologized to Whitney and promised her I would make it up. We set a date to have lunch together in a week, so I could go get a fitting for the dress.

I got in the SUV after putting Damien in his seat. We stopped by Little Cesar’s and got two pizzas. We went back home and watched some TV while we ate it. I helped Damien with his homework, though I was half asleep when I helped.

I must have fallen asleep at some point because then I felt someone shook me. I opened my eyes and saw Matt above me.

“You didn’t take the pills, did you?” he asked and sat down next to me.

I sat up from the couch and looked at the time. It was ten. Damien was most likely showered and asleep.

I turned to my worried husband. “I did take it. I’m just not going to take it anymore.”

“Why not? They’re meant to help you.”

“Because I just can’t, Matt. You don’t know what it’s like,” I snapped out of nowhere. A little anger rose from inside of me. I had no idea where it came from. Maybe it was from a quiet place inside of me.

Matt just pressed his lips together solemnly. “I’m only trying to help you.”

I softened my look and turned away from his gorgeous face. “I’m sorry. I’m-I’m just tired. Look, those pills trap me inside of my head. I was having a nightmare and I could usually wake myself up, but I couldn’t. I was trapped as I remembered as they…” I trailed off and closed my eyes. “I was trapped. I couldn’t get out of it and I felt like being rescued had all been a dream. The desperation was so horrible.” I felt my eyes stung which meant the tears were coming.

Matt had his strong arms around me in a second.

“Baby, you need to tell me these things so I can help you,” he said against my hair. “I love you so much, let me help you.”

I sobbed into his chest.

“We’ll tell Dr. Thomas and he’ll fix it,” he continued to sooth me and it was working pretty well.

I stayed in his arms for about half an hour. His tight embrace never loosened. I had crawled on his lap and curled up like a ball. His scent and his heartbeat calmed me down. Matt lifted me and walked upstairs. He took me to the guest room I was staying at.

“Sleep with me, Matt,” I whispered. I wasn’t sure if he heard me though.

“Are you sure?” he asked. I guess he did.

I nodded my head. “I… please.”

“No need to say please,” he placed me softly on the bed. I crawled under the comforter and then watched as Matt removed his shirt and jeans. He crawled into bed when he was only in his boxers. He turned off the light on the nightstand.

Matt’s Point of View

I closed my eyes as I held Kari in my arms. We were on the same bed once again, and I didn’t want it to end. I didn’t want to let her go. Too long had I reached for her at night and not found her warm body. Too long had I longed for her scent in the lonely nights. I had her with me again, and I didn’t want it to end.

I stayed up to make sure she was sleeping, and she was. I wanted to enjoy the moment. I was enjoying that I was the cause of such calmness in her life. At least, I hoped I was.

I started to drift off to sleep when I heard her say my name.

“Matt,” she moaned. Her hands went to my chest.

I missed the feeling of her flesh. It wasn’t as soft as I remembered, but it still had the same effect on me. My body turned on fire as her hand continued to caress my chest.

“Mattie,” she said and then I felt her hand on my cheek and she pulled me down to kiss her. I kissed back immediately. Her lips still tasted the same and her tongue still drove me insane. I kissed her with an urgency that was on the brink of violent. She was kissing me back and giving me approval sounds. That’s when it clicked. It wasn’t normal. It was before she left and I thought she was dead, but she didn’t kiss me like that since she came back.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were open, but there was something missing in them.

“I need you,” she said with an even tone.

“Kari, are you okay with this?” I asked, but her lips were on my chest and she pushed me on my back and straddled me. I could only make out her figure in the night.

“Please, Mattie, I need you,” she groaned and she grinded against me and that’s all it took to get my hard as a rock.

She guided my hands to her breasts, and I didn’t need anymore to convince me to make love to her. I took the back of her neck and brought down those lips back to mine. I kissed her with all the I love I had for her. She kissed me back.

My hands went under her shirt from her back, and that’s when I felt the little bumps on her back. Some were long and some were short. My eyes widened and I wanted to see what was going. I reached for the night stand, but her hand stopped me.

“No lights,” she ordered.

“But--”

“No lights,” she insisted with a hint of anxiety. I made out her eyes in the darkness of the night. I dropped my hand and I cupped her face. She leaned into my hand and closed her eyes. “Te amo.” My heart fluttered when she told me those words. I almost cried. She told me she loved me.

I removed her shirt and then discarded the rest of her clothes. I didn’t have much, so all I had to do was remove my boxers. I switched our positions and I had her underneath me. I dipped my head down and I pecked her lips. I moved lower to her chest.

Her breasts rose and fell as she breathe. I just listened to her heartbeat for a second. It was the most beautiful sound in the world. Her heart beating giving me the assurance it wasn’t a dream. I kissed around her breast and teased her until she whined.

I chuckled deeply and placed her nipple on my mouth. I suckled on it. I swirled my tongue around the tight nub and I loved it as she arched her back and begged for more. I moved to the other breast and gave it the same attention as the other.

My hand went down between her legs. My fingers brushed against her slit. She was already wet for me. I reached her clit and she hissed sharply when I grazed it softly. I watched as her expressions of pleasure passed through her face. Since it was dark, I only made it out a bit, but it was enough to arouse me to no end.

I needed to be inside of her. I stopped the foreplay and positioned myself at her entrance. I slowly entered her and I kissed her as I did. Her pleas were muffled by my lips. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up to have her meet my thrusts.

I groaned. “You’re so beautiful. So fucking amazing.” She felt so much better than I remembered. I pumped in and out. It was a bit frustrating not to go at the speed, but it was our first time in a long time. I wanted it to last for a while.

We got into a steady rhythm. Our pants and moans filled the guest room. Her breathing hitched when she was close. I felt her walls clam around my cock and I lost control. I pumped faster and enjoyed the way her walls wrapped around me tightly.

She moaned my name quietly. “Mattie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine'sDay!!!

Some Matt smut for this special day.

Thanks for the comments:

BehindTheMusic
XtremeFairy
hachie
starr8nn
ithink_of_stars
avenging angel
darkeyes14226
celestial_royalty
strlitesm
headrushxreeta
six feet under.
Nia_Flores
Angel of Vengeance
Baiser De La Mort
rebellious angel