Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Nine-For The Best

Alex’s POV

I couldn’t believe what just happen, I was in shock. I wouldn’t let myself believe I just broke up with the love of my life, the only person I ever loved. Who was slowly dying and yet I’m the asshole who just broke his fucking heart. Three years we were together, three fucking years and yet it doesn’t mean a thing to him. Jack had every right to be angry with me but to say those three years meant nothing was wrong.

This was the right thing to do I had to let him be, I couldn’t hold him back anymore. He was only staying alive for me I couldn’t be selfish anymore. I didn’t wont him live in pain more then he had too. I slowly started walking towards the waiting room were Zack and Rain were waiting, once I got in there I just broke down again.

“ Alex what’s wrong? Is Jack alright, “ Rain ask while walking towards me.

“ No his not fucking alright, I just broke his heart. The only person I ever loved and I broke his heart, what more of an asshole could I be, “ I said while crying. I just look at Rain not knowing what to do or even say after that.

“ You did what! You fucking broke up with him? The only person who needs you right now, and you broke up with him. What the hell were you thinking Alex? Say!? Fucking telling me what the hell was going through your damn mind when you broke up with him!?, “ Rain yelled in angry.

“ I was thinking how I was being selfish! That the only reason his holding one is because of me! His living in pain because of me!. His better off without me, I don’t wont to hold him back anymore, “ I replied.

“You’re an asshole, you know that?. Here he is dying not knowing how much time he has left and yet you broke his heart thinking it was the best way out. That’s’ your fucking problem Alex you always find the easy way out of everything, I’m surprise Jack had stay with you that long. You know what he is better off without you; he doesn’t need some damn asshole breaking his heart, “ Zack said in angry before walking away.

Rain just look at me with angry in his eyes before following Zack out the door. It was funny how it just seem like yesterday I was laughing, in love living my life and now here I am in a hospital were I just broke Jack’s heart, the only person who meant the world to me. I was an asshole I thought what I was doing was the right thing but I know it wasn’t. I just wanted Jack to be pain free to not keep living his life in pain just for me, but I was wrong.

I slowly walk out of the waiting room; I had no idea where I was going. I knew no one wanted me here; I walk out of the hospital doors and just started to walk. I was going to make myself believe this was the best thing even when my heart won’t believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments<33