Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Ten- Sky Diving

Jack’s POV

It’s been a week since I left the hospital and since Alex and me broke up. I moved in with Rain since I lived with Alex, it was the hardest thing I ever had do. We all left Hawaii; this place had too many memories for me to stay. Leaving all the memories behind like it meant nothing to me. I haven’t left my bed in days all I could do was cry my heart was broken. I might as well be dead with the way I’m feeling. The band decided to take a few weeks off from touring. Just then, I heard a knock at my door, Rain came in.

“ Jack you can’t keep doing this. Don’t spend your time laying in bed crying over him. I know your heart broken, but you have more important things to do, “ Rain said while sitting on the edge of my bed.

Rain was right I had my life to live of what life I had left; I couldn’t spend it laying in bed. I had to show Alex I could do this without him, even if I had to lie to myself.

“ Your right Rain I have to live my life and I’m going to start today. I want you to come with me, I want to go sky driving, “ I said while looking at me.

Rain just look at me as if I was insane, I wouldn’t blame him it wasn’t everyday your best friend says lets go sky diving.

“ I said live your life not go try and end it. But if this it what you want to do then lets go, “ Rain replied.

I smiled I got out of bed and got ready. My heart was beating against my chest, I was beyond nerves, I couldn’t believe I would be doing this.

** Two Hours Later **

Rain and I pulled up to the sky diving place; my heart was racing even more. We both walk inside.

“ Hello, how may I help you, “ The lady behind the deck ask.

“ Me and my friend wants to sky diving, “ I said.

“ Alright. Here fill out the paper work and we’ll have some take you out, “ She said while handing us clip broads.

We sat down in the chairs and began to fill out the paper, ten minutes later we were down. A guy name Tyler came out and brought us to the back. Explain to us we would each have someone jumping with us, going over everything.

We finally got on the plane and headed up, I felt as if I was going to pass out I was so nerves. When we got high enough Rain went first, I look down and saw him. Just then, it was my turn, and just like I was falling down, and for the first time I felt as if I was free.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait. This chapter is boring but its something. Will update soon!