Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Eleven-Like A Lost Lullaby

Jack POV

It has been a whole month since I last heard from Alex. He hasn’t even tried calling, texting or even showing up at Rain’s house. It just showed that he never loved me, they he could care less about me. I’ve been trying to live my life to the fullest but when your hear it shatter into a million pieces its hard to live. I was sitting on the beach, it was mine and Alex’s spot it was were we confess that we loved each other, I will never forget that day.

I was sitting on sand watching the waves go in and out, the sun was shining brightly. No one was around, which was a good thing. I was meeting Alex here; we’ve been off tour for about a month so it was nice to finally see him again. He called me thing morning wanting me to meet him here, saying he had something he wanted to say. No one knows but I’m in love with my best friend, I’ve been in love with him for as long as I could remember.

It wasn’t love at first sight seeing as when I first saw Alex I thought he was stuck up, but when I first got to know him it was amazing. As I was sitting there watching the waves, I heard someone call my name I look up and saw Alex. I jump up, ran towards him, and pull him into a hug.

“ I miss you so much, dude. It’s weird not seeing your face everyday, “ I said while hugging him.

“ I miss you too Jack, it was weird not hear your gay jokes or seeing your face, “ He said while looking at me.

“ So what did you want to tell me, “ I ask him.

“ Here why don’t we sit down, you’re going to want to sit for there, “ He said while looking nerves.

“ Is something wrong Alex? You’re scaring me, “ I said worriedly.

“ Nothings wrong I promise. I better say this now, Jack I don’t know how to say this other then just to say it. I love you more then a best friend, I loved you since I first saw you. I kept on denying I was gay because I didn’t wont to believe it but my love for you kept getting stronger, I tried everything to make my love for you to go away but nothing work. I understand if you don’t feel the same, “ He said while looking at me.

I was lost for words I thought this had to be a dream, this couldn’t be real. But I started to realize it was, my heart started to race.

“ Alex I love you too, you don’t know how happy that makes me, “ I said while smiling.


That memory keeps replaying in my head like a lost lullaby, I tried so hard to make it go away but nothing works. As I was sitting there, I heard someone call my name,

“ Jack? “

I look up and saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the long wait :(

And please check out my new story Let Me In