Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Day Twelve-Letting You Go

Jack POV

It had to be a dream this couldn’t be real but it was. Alex was standing it front of me, he look like he hasn’t slept in days, his eyes lost there shine, he no longer smiled. I was worried about him even though we broke up I would always worry and no matter what my heart would always belong to him.

“ What? Are you not finish telling me how easier it would be without you? That how you play my heart for three years? Come on Alex tell me, “ I said in anger while standing up. I was still angry I was still hurt.

“ Let me talk, please. I don’t won’t to fight I just want to talk. Jack you after to understand where I was coming from, “ He said while looking at me.

“ Fuck you Alex! You have no fucking idea what its like to be me! You have no idea! Of all people in my life I thought you would be there until the end, I thought when I finally die you would be the last person I saw. But no its not going to happen now, because all you fucking care about is your self. How being around me is causing you pain, hurt. Well look again Alex I’m in pain I’m fucking hurting, “ I yelled. It felt so good to let all my anger out.

“ I’m sorry, okay! I want to be there until the end! But I kept thinking what if the only reason you’re still holding on, still fighting is because of me. I don’t you to suffer in pain, just because of me! Understand where the fuck I’m coming from! You have no idea how these month has been hell for me!, “ He yelled back.

“ There you go again thanking about your fucking self! You do such a god job of that. Did it ever fucking cross your mind that I’m holding on because I want to live my life, that its not all about you! Did it ever enter your fucking mind that I’m fighting because I’m not ready to go! No it didn’t. You know what fuck you Alex, I’m done with you, “ I yelled.

I begin to walk away I couldn’t take looking at him anymore, just being around him hurt me.

“ Go ahead walk away! I don’t care! I’m done with you too!, “ I heard Alex yelled behind me.

I just kept walking I didn’t care what he had to say, as I kept walking dizziness began to take over. I stop for a minute I tried to shake it off, but it wasn’t working. I didn’t wont to go to the hospital I was done with going ever time I pass out. Before I could ever walk I feel to the ground.

“ Jack!, “ I heard Alex yell out. Before I knew it, he was down on the ground beside me.

“ Jack, are you alright? Do I need to call for help, “ He ask while looking worried.

“ No. Just give me a minute, I’ll be alright, “ I said while still laying there.

“ Jack I’m sorry, I’m so fucking sorry. I can’t just let you walk away I love you. I fucking love you, more then you ever know. I’m not ready to let you go, I need you in my life, “ He said while letting the tears fall.

“ I’m sorry to Alex; I never meant any of the stuff I said. I love you too, “ I said while smiling at him.

“ Its true though, I was only thinking of myself, I wasn’t thinking about you. I want to be there until the end, I want to be the last person you see, “ He replied.

And right then I knew we would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the comments<333