Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Five Months

Jack’s POV

Five months has gone by since me and Alex got back together. We both decided we wanted to get married, this was something we both wanted. In just one more week we would be married, I would be lying if I didn’t say I was nerves. This was something big, I just hope I wouldn’t pass out while I would be standing there.

These last five months have been amazing, we all went back to Hawaii. We wanted to started new, and me and Alex felt bad for ruining everyone’s vacation. We stay down there for a week before headed back home, we’re we went back on tour for four months.

I felt bad for not letting the fans know what was going on, a lot of them we’re getting angry with us for leaving the tour and then coming back like nothing happen, not giving them an answer to what’s been going on. Our fans needed to know what’s going on but I just wasn’t ready to share it with the world just yet, it was hard telling my parents. They still cry every time they call me or see me, I just wasn’t ready to give that kind of news out to everyone just yet.

While being on tour it took a lot off my mind, for four months I forgot I was dying. It was like being on tour made all your worries disappear, I was too busy having fun to think about I could die any minute now. I was still the same old Jack on stage, even off stage I was. I wasn’t going to let this effect me and how I acted, like I told everyone before I was going to live my life the way I wanted too.

Over the last five months I got to reach some of my goals, we went to Disney land, which was really a dream come true. That was the most fun I really had since everything that has happen. And it was the most amazing day also, it was the day Alex propose to me, we were watching the fireworks go off, the sun was setting, before I even realize it Alex had gotten down on one knee, I still remember just like it was yesterday.

I look up towards the sky watching the fireworks light up the sky with different colors, it was so beautiful. I turn to look at Alex but realize he wasn’t beside me, I look down and saw him down on one knee, my heart came to a stop.

“ Jack I know we’ve been through a lot in life, some good but some bad. I done this once but realize maybe I wasn’t ready, but now I know I am. Jack I want to spend every moment with you, I want live with you in our dream house. I want to fight with you and then have make up sex with you. These last three years have been more the amazing, words can’t describe how happy you have made me. Jack I want to be the last person you see, Jack will you marry me?, “ Alex ask while looking up at me.

I could feel the tears going down my face, I was lost for words. I knew what I was going to say I was just too damn happy to say it, finally I got the word out.

“ Yes, “ I replied.


I smiled to myself as that memory replayed in my head, I still couldn’t believe I was marring the man of my dreams. But it still pains me to know any minute I could live this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Refix some things.
I'm soo sorry for the long wait.
And just to note, things wont be always good...just saying.
Thanks for the comments<33