Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Wedding Day Part Two

Jack’s Pov
I still couldn’t believe this was happening I never thought I would be getting married to the one I loved. After Alex had sang he came back and stood beside me, I was still thinking this was all a dream. I tried so hard not to cry but it wasn't doing any good, I could feel the tears going down my face; I was so happy. I felt Alex rub my hand; I just look at him and smiled.

" We will start with Alex, to read his vows, " The priest said.

Alex turn towards me to were we were facing each other, he look at me and smiled before saying,

" Jack when I first met you I knew I wanted you to be mine. I never thought I was gay but when I saw you I knew I was. At first we didn't get along I admit I hated it but as time went out we became best friends. When we got into this band it was hard for me to be around you because I was falling in love. That day you told me you love me I was the happiest person ever. These three years have been more then amazing, I could never picture myself with anyone else. You’re the person I want to sleep next to and wake up to. You’re the person I want to have stupid fights with. You are my world and without you I wouldn't have a world. I love you more then I could promise. You’re the person I want to say I love you. I can't imagine my life without you, and I'm so glad I'm marrying you. I will be there when you need a hug; I will be there when you need someone to talk to, to make you smile. I will be there every step of the way. I love you Jack, " Alex said.

Tears were going down my face, what Alex said made me more happy then I was.

" Now Jack will say his, " Priest said

I took a deep breath before say,

" When I first met you I will admit I didn't like you, the reason was I jealous. I had overheard you singing in the music room and was blown away and to know you played the guitar made me jealous also. But I also knew I like you, but I knew I couldn't feel the way. That moment when we ran into each other in the hallway everything changed. We became the best of friends; we were always with each other. After months went on I realize I had fallen in love with you. No one has ever made me feel like you do, no one has ever made me smile like you. When you finally told me how you felt I was on top of the world, it was like my dream had finally come true. I don't know what I would do without you, you are my world; without you I don't have a world. You’re my one and only, no one can love me like you love me. I can't love anyone like I love you. To know you still want to be with me after everything makes me love you even more. You’re the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you so much Alex and I glad your mine, " I replied.

I could see the tears in Alex's eyes, I wanted so badly to wipe them away but I knew I couldn't. All I could do was staring at Alex into his eyes; I never wanted to look away. I was so lost in my own thoughts; I didn't realize the wedding was over.

“You two are now husband and husband, " Priest said.

Everyone stood up clapping and crying, this was our moment. I would never forget this day.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the long wait.
This chapter sucks, I hate it and Im sorry.
There's one more part and it will be better I promise