Status: On Hold

365 Days To Live

Honeymoon Part One

Jack's POV

I couldn't believe I was married. I had married the man of my dream’s, I never thought this day would happen. I've always dream about this happening but I never thought it would come true. I was a married man and no one could take that away from me.

I have been married for full day and I still couldn't believe it. For our honeymoon we went back to Hawaii. Being back here made me happy, the last time I was here I didn't get to enjoy it. This was the place I almost lost my love and also where I almost lost my life.
It's amazing how far I've come. I never thought I would still be alive today. I also never thought I would be married to Alex.

"So how does it feel to be married, "Alex ask me. We were sitting on the beach watching the sunset.

"It feel amazing. Something I thought would never happen. You have made me the happiest guy ever, "I replied while looking at him.

"You've made me the happiest guy. I'm still sorry about breaking up with you, I should have ever done that. I thought I was doing the right thing but I was wrong. I lost those days with you and I'll never be able to get them back, and I'm sorry for that, "He said. I could tell he was trying to hide the tears.

I just put my arms around him and pulled him close to me.

"Don't cry honey, it's all right. I understand what you did. I knew you just wanted to do the right thing. I forgive you. You didn't lose any days with me, you're never going to lose any days with me. I'm always going to be with you, "I said.

I could go on and pretend I'm a happy person but deep inside I'm not always happy. If it wasn't for Alex I wouldn't have made it this far or been this happy. I know some day I'm going to leave that my time will be up. I keep thinking that I'll wake up from the dream and it won't be nothing but a nightmare. That I'll still be married to Alex and not worrying about when my time is up.

I try not to let it get to me, I try to live each day as my last but it's hard to play happy. No one will know how I feel unless their going through the same thing. No one will know how hard it is to know one day, one second you can leave the one you love. That you may not see tomorrow come.

But I can't keep thinking like that I can't keep thinking bad like that. I have to think good. I have to live each moment to the fullest and never stop. I'm going to send each moment being happy and being with the one I love. And nothing can stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow! I didn't realize it's been three months since I last updated. I'm so sorry. And I'm for the crappy chapter. But before Christmas I will post another chapter and it will be better.