Kings and Queens of Promise

Time Goes On.

Eight weeks passed.

Saturday, the 14th, Jack threw me and Alex a big birthday bash. His whole band was there, along with David Desrosiers, our parents, and Frank and Zacky (who looked very friendly). Syn and Pierre weren’t invited. I even got to meet Jared’s brother, Shannon, who was nice and funny.

Sunday the 15th, it rained, so we had a Lord of the Rings-a-thon.

Monday the 16th, Jared took me rollerblading with Alex, while Jack hung out with Zack. I had always wanted to go rollerblading and I had tons of fun, though Alex didn’t quite get the hang of it.

Tuesday the 17th, we went bowling. I discovered the many ways that you can get bowling alley employees pissed off at you, thanks to Jack and Alex’s antics.

Wednesday the 18th, I taught the guys how to play tennis. Jack was the one that was the biggest challenge to beat. It was shocking. What wasn’t shocking was how bad Alex sucked.

Thursday the 19th, I dedicated my time to annoying Jack, following him around with a pen and paper and writing down everything he said and did. After all, Thursday was his day, right? It was surprisingly fun.

Friday the 20th, I went with Jared to do some errands (grocery shopping, Christmas shopping, stuff like that). He took me to the bookstore and bought me a bunch of books, which I used to occupy myself the rest of the day.

Saturday the 21st, we all went to the beach, even though it was freezing cold. We bundled up and had a nice, sandy picnic and had contests to see who dared go furthest into the water. I filmed Jack and Alex running out, diving under the water, then bolting back out, screaming about how cold it was.

Sunday the 22nd, I sweet talked the guys into helping me clean Alex’s filthy house. Then, I took Alex to do some more Christmas shopping.

Monday the 23rd, we went to a theme park and Jared did all the grounded things with me while Jack and Alex enjoyed the scary rollercoasters. We all did the log ride and got our pictures taken while we were plummeting down the “waterfall”, which was really funny to see, ‘cuz I was practically choking Jack, who had chosen to sit in front of me in the log, and Alex was being thrown against him from the front. It was amazing.

Tuesday the 24th, the guys and I went to play basketball. Jack and Alex whooped mine and Jared’s asses. Stupid tall guys.

Wednesday the 25th, we celebrated Christmas together. I gave Jared a cool skateboard, Jack the only blink-182 album he was missing, and Alex a hoodie with a hood that turned into a mask when you pulled it over your face. In return, I got a ton of jewelry from all of them, to fill up my new jewelry box.

Thursday the 26th, me and the boys pooled our money and took Jared snowboarding for his birthday. We finished the day by having dinner with him and Shannon and his mom at one of the nicest restaurants in Huntington.

Friday the 27th, Jack took me out to a nice restaurant, just the two of us. We caught up, talked about the past. It was really emotional to talk about, but it needed to be talked about. I asked him all my questions about the past, and he answered them all. When we got home, Alex filled in any of the blanks Jack had left, and I told Jared the entire story, only to find out that he already knew.

Saturday the 28th, Jack threw a ‘Thank Goodness This Friday Wasn’t The Thirteenth!’ party. This party took place at Zack’s house, because he had a heated pool.

Sunday the 29th, we went to one of those anti-gravity rooms and bounced around it for three hours. Then, we went to a nearby outlet mall and goofed off. Alex drank a little too much and fell into a pond, hitting his head. Once we pulled him out, he was rushed to the hospital.

Monday the 30th, Alex got out of the hospital perfectly fine, but determined to not drink so much. We spent the day together and completed the evening by sharing a small glass of wine as our last farewell to alcohol.

Tuesday the 31st , we went to a New Years Party at -can you believe it?- Joel Madden and Nicole Richie’s house. Jared was my New Years kiss. Jack was Alex’s. Alex wasn’t thrilled when Jack tried to slip him some tongue. Neither I nor Alex drank at all.

Wednesday, the 1st of January, Alex caught a cold and I spent the day taking care of him, making Jared and Jack my servants for the day.

Thursday the 2nd, Jack caught Alex’s cold and I sent Jared to the mansion so he wouldn’t get sick, too. I spent the day taking care of them.

Sunday the 5th, Alex and Jack were finally both healthy, just in time for me to get sick. They spent the day taking care of me.

Wednesday the 8th, I finally got over my cold and spent the day playing in the front yard with Jack and some Pokemon toys.

Thursday the 9th, Rian and Zack came over to hang out. Zack gave me bass tips and Rian taught me how to play drums. Then we had an American Pie marathon with Alex, Jack, Jared, and Shannon.

Friday the 10th was actually warm enough for us to go to the beach. The water, however, was still freezing and I got refilm my clip of Alex and Jack diving into the ocean and then running out, screaming like little girls.

Saturday the 11th, listened to Jack complain about sunburn. We all spent the day in our pajamas, watching movies on the flat screen. Before we went to bed, we had a big jam session with me playing drums, Jack playing bass, Alex and Jared playing guitar, and all of us switching between singing. It was epic.

Sunday the 12th, went with Jared to his cabin in the mountains. We made snow angels, an army of snowmen, and waged a snowball war. Fell asleep together on the couch in front of the fireplace.

Monday the 13th, took a long hike around the mountains with Jared. Got back to the cabin at sunset, too tired to do anything other than go straight to bed, which we did.

Tuesday the 14th, took bus after bus to Chinatown (Los Angeles), where we met up with Alex and Jack. After spending the day in LA, we all went back to Huntington.

Wednesday the 15th, spent the day with Jack. He took me to dinner at an Italian restaurant and asked me to be his girlfriend. I told him I had to think about it. Later that night, after everyone had gone to bed, I went to his room and told him ‘yes’.

Thursday the 16th, spent the day with Alex, prepared to tell him about me and Jack. Chickened out.

Friday the 17th, decided to go with Jack to Niagra Falls. Drove 15 hours to Denver, where we stayed at a Holiday Inn. Had a nice dinner together and watched a scary movie. I fell asleep in Jack’s arms.

Saturday the 18th, overslept. Drove thirteen hours to another Holiday Inn in Morris.

Sunday the 19th, overslept again. Drove remaining nine hours to Niagra Falls, but it was dark when we got there and we decided to just eat dinner out and see the Falls tomorrow.

Monday the 20th, called Alex while Jack was getting ready. I told him the truth and he was happy for us, which allowed us to enjoy the day without worrying.

Tuesday the 21st, enjoyed the local spa. All day long. Funnily enough, so did Jack.

Wednesday the 22nd, spent the entire day in bed with Jack, snuggling, kissing, renting movies and ordering room service.

Thursday the 23rd, started back to Huntington.

Sunday the 26th, arrived home late at night, only to find that Jared had moved back to the mansion.

Monday the 27th, had lunch with Jared to make sure he was okay. He said he was happy for us, but I’m not convinced. He swore he only moved back because he figured I didn’t need him looking out for me as much now that I had Jack. What a load of crap.

Tuesday the 28th, a lot of nothing.

Wednesday the 29th, went sky diving. May I just say, it was one of the scariest days of my life.

Thursday the 30th, went to an All Time Low concert.

Friday the 31st, Jack threw a ‘Friday the 31st Is Pretty Much The Same As Friday The Thirteenth’ party at the local club. I didn’t drink, but I did a lot of dancing. Saw and dodged Pierre several times.

Saturday, the 1st of February, went with the All Time Low guys into the recording studio. Zack showed me how all the machines worked and I got to hear some cool song material.

Sunday the 2nd, went to a The Academy Is... concert.

Monday the 3rd, went to the mall with Jack and Alex. Got grossed out and sick to my stomach when they were fucking around with the cologne. Had to go home early and rest.

Tuesday the 4th, threw up first thing. Decided never to smell cologne again. Jack and Alex had to go into the studio, so I had Jared over and we watched movies together while he took care of me.

Wednesday the 5th, thought I was all better. Went to water park with Jack. Ended up getting sick on the waterslide. This event makes my top five most embarrassing moments. Went home and cried myself to sleep.

Thursday the 6th, the guys all watched the Super Bowl, even though I‘m pretty sure they don’t like football. It was annoying, but I spent that time catching up on my sleep. I invited Frank over and he and I hung out without even drinking. I was proud of myself.

Friday the 7th, went to a Green Day concert. Got to meet Billie Joe, which made my day perfection. Fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Saturday the 8th, we got invited to Jimmy’s birthday party at the beach. I decided to accept it: I couldn’t hide forever.

So, here I was in my bedroom, trying to decide what to wear. Oh, tonight was going to be miserable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1,760
Running Total: 33,331