Status: complete.

Honey

February 2, 2009 (Saturday)

"Do you have plans for Valentines Day?" Gerard asked me as he flipped through the channels on Frank's television.

Frank looked to his boyfriend with raised brows. "What kind of question is that?" He retorted. "Do you have plans for Valentines Day?"

Gerard chuckled, settling on an old episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I don't know. It depends on whether or not if you have plans."

"I want to say that's a stupid thing to wonder, but I feel that would be insulting your intelligence," Frank admitted, settling into the cushions of the couch, tucking his legs underneath his weight. He glanced over at Gerard, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Were you going to ask me out or something?" He asked.

Gerard shook his head. "No. There's this other guy who I'm totally hot for right now and I wanted to know if you were okay with me asking him out to dinner."

Frank giggled at Gerard's sarcasm and nodded. "Then yes, I totally have plans. Sorry to disappoint you."

Gerard reached across the couch and pulled Frank closer to him, planting dozens of kisses into his boyfriend's hair. "Who is this guy I have to locate and beat down?" He asked.

"His name is Gerard Way and I think he lives a few blocks down from here. However, if you beat him up it may cause you to look slightly insane."

Gerard nodded, falling onto the arm of the couch, bringing Frank along with him. "Then I"ll stay here with you forever and make this Gerard character jealous of this situation we have going on here."

Frank craned his neck so he was looking up at Gerard and grinned, bearing all of his teeth. Gerard smiled back and leaned forward so he could press his lips to Frank's. He'd always loved the taste of mint toothpaste and coffee that somehow managed to stay within Frank's mouth. He'd loved it since the first time he'd planted a kiss of Frank's lips. And even then, in Frank's living room, he could taste it and it felt like the very first time.

"I think I like kissing you more than I enjoy cigarettes," Gerard said when he pulled away.

"I think that's a good thing considering cigarettes cost about four bucks and my lips are free," Frank replied with a laugh.

Gerard sat up and looked at the television, then at Frank. "About Valentines Day," he said.

Frank couldn't help but to smile at the thought of a first Valentines Day with Gerard. He was hoping it would top anything he'd ever done with Josh. While February fourteenth was nice with his ex-boyfriend, it only consisted of boring dinners and cheesy cards with scripty writing on the fronts. One year, Josh had gotten him a teddy bear, but it was never anything elaborate. Frank was hoping this year would be a little more memorable and special.

"What about it?"

"I just want to be sure that you will be at work," Gerard said, toying with a few strands of Frank's hair.

Frank furrowed his brow. "Why does that matter?"

"Don't ask me questions, I only want you to answer them."

Sighing, Frank nodded. "Yes, Master Way, I will be at work on Valentines Day."

Gerard laughed, playfully swatting Frank's arm. "You don't have to be so whiny about not getting any answers out of me. I only wanted to make sure."

"Why so you can torture me for the next twelve days by making me wonder what you have going on in that crazy, loopy mind of yours?"

"That wasn't my goal, but if that is how things turn out that way I offer my apologies."

Frank sighed and rested his head against Gerard's chest. "Whatever. I'd rather not talk about this anymore because it's only going to make me more curious than necessary."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler, and I have no excuses.