All I Need.

Chapter 3.

“Slow down, Kara!” Riley said with a laugh, as she watched Kara eat her applesauce. More applesauce was getting on her face than in her mouth.

“Sorry, momma.” Kara said, a sheepish grin on her face. “How long?”

“Any second now.” Riley answered with a roll of her eyes. “Are you gonna be good for daddy?” She asked, grabbing a paper towel and gently wiping her face.

“Yes, always good.” Kara said, just as the doorbell rang. With a squeal, she jumped down form her chair and ran to the door.

Riley chuckled and placed the paper towel in the thrash before walking into the living room and opening the door, already knowing who it was.

“Daddy!” Kara squealed, as Jordan stepped into the house. Jordan grinned before bending down and picking her up.

“Hey, baby.” Jordan said, placing kisses on her face. “I missed you, did you miss me?”

“Always.” Kara giggled, wrapping her arms around Jordan’s neck.

Riley smiled softly as she watched Jordan interact with Kara, it always made her happy to see them together. Even through she wasn’t together with Jordan, he was still a huge part of her, because of Kara.

“Go get your back pack, baby doll.” Jordan said, placing Kara on the floor. Kara did as told, skipping towards her bedroom.

Jordan moved over to Riley and wrapped his arms around her. “I missed you, Riley.” He stated, breathing in her scent.

“I missed you to, Jordan.” Riley said, taking comfort in being in his arms.

“Good.” He grinned pulling back some. “Then you won’t mind when I do this.”

Riley’s eyebrows raised in confusion. “Do wh-?” She started to say, but Jordan cut her off by placing his lips onto hers.

Riley instantly melted into the kiss, her knees going weak. Her mind was telling her to back away, but her heart was telling her not to fight off. She hated that Jordan could make her feel like this. She hated that he was able to make feel so good, and feel so bad.

Jordan was the first to pull away, and he rested his forehead against hers.

“You can’t keep doing that Jordan.” Riley mumbled, eyes closed.

“I can and I will.” Jordan mumbled back, his hand rubbing soft circles on her back.

“You can’t. You have to stop kissing me.” Riley said, pushing him away. “You lost the right to kiss me, a long time ago. You messed up.”

Jordan groaned and ran his hand through his hair. “Riley, I’m sorry. How many times do I have to tell you that? Why are you fighting this? Why are you fighting something that feels so right?”

Riley crossed her arms over her chest. “You're sorry?” She asked, rolling her eyes. “You sure as hell weren’t sorry when you cheated.” She hissed, breathing in deeply.

Before Jordan could reply, Kara entered the room, her Dora back pack in her hands. “We go now?” She asked, a huge smile on her face.

Jordan nodded his head, before picking her up, swinging over to his back. “Say bye to mommy.”

Riley placed a kiss on Kara’s cheek, before handing Jordan her blue sweater. “Be good.” She warned, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear.

“Always.” Kara said, a grin on her face. “Let’s go!” She giggled.

Jordan chuckled, “Alright, we’ll go now.”

Riley smiled, “Remember, no staying up past 8: 30, no water before bedtime, and remember to brush your teeth.”

Jordan rolled his eyes. “I think I got it down the last hundred times you told me.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Riley said with a roll of her eyes. “Be a good girl for daddy, okay?” She said to Kara, kissing her cheek one more time.

Kara nodded her head. “Love you.”

“Love you to, baby girl.” Riley said, opening the door. “Have fun, but not to much fun.”

“There’s no such thing as to much fun.” Jordan grinned.

Riley scoffed. “Of course you would think that.”

“Baby, I didn’t mean it like that.” Jordan said, once realization hit his face. “I didn’t mean to hurt you Riley, and you know it. We need to talk about it sometime, and you know that.”

Riley shook her head in the negative, while she bit softly on her bottom lip. “There’s nothing to talk about, but Kara.” She lied.

Infact there was a lot for Jordan and Riley to talk about. A lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it took me forever to update guys! :( I just miss seeing Jordan on the ice, and I can't wait till he comes back. Which is hopefully in two or three weeks!

Oh and there was something major in this chapter! Did you find it? Comment and let me know!

I was really shocked to find out that I had 55 subscribers on this! Thank you all!

I'll be updating these today: It's Amazing How You Shine In The Dark, It's You I Can't Deny, and No Boundaries, No Lengths!