‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 11

----Kyle's P.O.V----

It it just me, Or when you see Jinx, Do you want to fuck his brains out?

I sure do..

"Kyleeee!" Caleb yelled, slapping me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Come back down to earth," He teased. "Kent just told mentioned that The Maine's set is done.. So... Your boy is done being a merch bitch,"

I stuck my tongue out childishly and shot off the bus, sprinting towards The Maine's set. It came into view really quick.

"Whoah, Kyle, What's the hurry?"

I slowed down and looked to my right quickly too see John walking up to me, hands shoved in his pockets. A serious look etched onto his features.

I scratched my head and motioned towards Jinx. "I uh.. I wanted to see Jinx,"

"Oh," His voice fell flat. "I want to talk to you, first.."

I swallowed nervously and followed after him, glancing back real quick to see Jinx standing at the edge of the tent, mouth wide open, looking horrified at the sight of me following after John.

"You see...." He began, "I understand you like or love Jinx.. But, I don't want you hurting him.."

"I s-swear, It won't happen again," I stammered.

"The kid's had a rough relationship life.." John trailed off. "And I swear on everything I love I will beat your ass blue and black if you ever do one thing to hurt him."

I let out a shaky breath and laughed nervously. "Don't worry.. If I ever hurt Jinx again, I'll be begging you to hurt me.."

John clamped his hand down on my shoulder and shook if softly, "Good, 'Cause your not gonna get by with it,"

And with that said, he walked away.

Just like that.

I brushed my hair out of my face and jogged over to The Maine's tent and walked up to Jinx. His back was turned and I could see he was folding clothes. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?"

Jinx sighed and shook his head softly, "Caleb.. We can't keep meeting up like this, Kyle's going to find out eventually,"

My mouth fell open as he broke into fits of laughter.

"Oh, your face was priceless,"

"Your joking, Right?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah, Caleb's not my type," Jinx waved it off.

"Well then,"

We spun around to see Caleb playfully glaring at us.

"I can see when I'm not wanted!" He huffed, walking off.

Jinx grinned and leaned up, kissing the corner of my mouth. I grabbed onto his hips and lifted him up, sitting him on the table. I stood in between his legs and pressed my forehead up against his.

I took in a deep breath, "I love you,"

His eyes widened and tears rimmed the edge of his eyes. His bottom lip quavered as he quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and buried his head in my chest.

"I l-l-love you too!" He hiccuped, tears dripping down his face, hitting my shirt.

I smiled happily and wrapped my arms around his waist, just hugging him. He leaned back and smiled sheepishly.

"Can we uh.. Go see All Time Low?"

I laughed and stepped back, allowing him to hop down. He laced out hands together and we began walking

"What all did you do after tour?" I questioned.

"Nothing much," He shrugged. "I hung out at my sister's donut shop alot.. Y'know, to talk to Heidi,"

I laughed nervously, "So uh.. how is she?"

He grinned, "She's not so mad at you now.. She might serve you a good punch when she sees you, but she won't scar you for life,"

"That's a relief," I said sarcastically.

He smiled cheekily and pulled open All Time Low's bus door and shot off.

"What's up fuckers?" He yelled.

"Airplanes and boners!" Jack joked.

I didn't pay attention.. The only thing I did was watch Jinx.. as he smiled and laughed genuinely.

I have to swear to myself I will never hurt him again..
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww. They said I love you! c:

--Com/Sub!