‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 16

----Jinx's P.O.V----

I quietly untangled my limbs from Kyle and tip toed across his bedroom. I grabbed a white v-neck and clean boxers before slipping in the shower.

I quickly scrubbed down, scrubbing my hair. Wanting to desperately get rid of the sex smell. His mom defiantly wouldn't like that...

I jumped out of the shower and slipped on the boxers and shirt before flinging my other soiled boxers in the half full clothes hamper.

I slipped on socks and jogged downstairs. I skidded to a halt in front of Kyle and Caleb's fridge. I snatched the orange juice and popped bread in the toaster. I carefully poured two glasses of orange juice and spun around, setting them on the bare granite counter.

"Jinx-"

"Holy fucking shit!" I shrieked, jumping.

My heart seemed to beat rapidly, almost out of my chest. Kyle smiled apologetically at me before sipping his orange juice.

"Sorry.."

I shook my head, "It's fine, I mean, I guess after what happened last night," I smirked.

He walked over towards me and pinched my chin between his fingers. He kissed my lips softly, this should have been our first kiss...

He laid his forehead against mine and smiled down at me lovingly. He traced his tongue against my bottom lip and-

"Are you fuckers at it again?" Austin exclaimed.

Kyle groaned and pulled away, "There's this new thing, it's called knocking,"

"There's this new thing, it's called," Austin paused, "Save it for the bedroom!" He yelled.

Kyle rolled his eyes before pecking my cheek and grabbing a piece of toast. "Where's the rest of the guys?"

"Marc, Jonathan and Kent are at your moms house already," Austin explained, "And Caleb's in the car waiting,"

"For what?" I piped up, before realization hit me, "Oh! That barbecue is this morning? I thought it was later..?"

Kyle shook his head, "It's this morning, they usually last all day..."

"Ohhhh," I trailed off.

"Go get dressed!" Austin said urgently.

I jogged upstairs with Kyle and yanked a pair of my grey skinny jeans out of my bag. I grabbed my purple Abandon All Ships Shirt and matched that with my black vans.

"Abandon All Ships?" Kyle mused.

I nodded eagerly, "I love them!"

He cracked a smile before becoming lost in his closet. All I could hear was the sounds of clothes hanger hitting against the wall. The closed screeched shut and Kyle stepped out, fully clothed.

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, pulling me towards him. "I loved last night," He breathed huskily.

Shivers erupted down my shoulder and I just knew I was blushing. He kissed me softly, cupping my jaw.

"I love you,"

"I love you too," I murmured, burying my head in his shoulder.

"No sex!" Austin yelled, hitting the wall.

"Were having a moment!" Kyle emphasized.

"Moment my ass, COME ON!" He yelled impatiently.

Kyle huffed and grabbed my hand, "Get your phone and whatever you'll need later,"

I nodded and jogged off, grabbing my hoodie, my grey beanie, and my phone. I slipped my hoodie on and jammed my phone in my pockets.

I slowly slipped my beanie on and jogged downstairs after Kyle's form. Kyle smiled at me as we walked out the door. He closed the door and locked it, pulling me towards his garage.

"I thought we were riding with Austin and Caleb?"

He shook his head, "Nah, We'll drive my jeep,"

My eyebrows rose at this new found information. "A jeep?"

He nodded, "Mhmm, My jeep,"

I laughed and followed after him as the garage door slid up. I walked toward the passenger side and struggled to climb in. I finally grabbed onto the bar on the roof and yanked myself up.

"Shortie," Kyle teased,

I stuck my tongue out childishly and crossed my arms. "It's not my fault your jeep is high off the ground!"

"It's not my jeeps fault your short," He retorted, cranking the jeep and speeding off.

I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Your so cute,"

I smiled at him, "Well your not so bad yourself,"

"I"m flattered,"

Minutes seemed to tick by as we drove down the road. The heat was on as I starred around the black jeep. I ran my hand across the smooth surface.

"Are you warming up now?"

I nodded eagerly. "I'm fine,"

He nodded before sighing, "I'm going to admit this.. I'm really nervous about my mom meeting you.."

"What about your Dad?" I questioned.

"My Dad doesn't know I'm home from tour, I'm not ready to talk to him yet," He sighed softly, mom and step-dad does,"

"They won't care.. will they?"

He shrugged, "I'm not sure.." He mumbled, rubbing his forehead, "Kayleen told me my mom was crying cause my Dad called her about it.."

I bite my lip and scooted down in my seat.

This is my fault.

This is why he cheated!

His Dad disowned him!

What if his mom does?

I couldn't bare for that to happen..

I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't notice the jeep slow down and pullover. I looked up briefly as Kyle's hand wrapped around my shoulder and pull me over into his lap.

"Ssh," he whispered, wiping away the tears I didn't know were there. "It's not your fault.."

"Yes it is!" I cried, "If I wouldn't have come on tour, this would've never happened.."

"It doesn't matter," He murmured, pecking my lips. "I don't care.. I love you and that's all that matters, I'm going to always love you,"

I laid my head on his chest and tried to control my ragged breathes. His hand rubbed up and down on my back soothingly.

He kissed my temple and carefully slid my closer to the door, so we were both sitting in the drivers seat.

He sped off with one arm wrapped around me and one arm on the steering wheel. I licked my lips and fiddled with the hem of my shirts.

My nerves are getting the best of me.

I brushed my hair out of my face and picked at my skinny jeans nervously.

"What if she doesn't like me?"

"Then we'll leave," He answered simply.

"Kyle.. I don't want you to give your family up because of me.." I mumbled.

"Jinx.." He sighed, "I love you, no matter what. I'm never going to give up on you,"

I sighed, content with his answer enough. He slowed down and carefully pulled into the unfamiliar driveway. He cut the engine and looked down at me.

His eyes flickered across my features and he slowly leaned down and capture my lips with his. He cupped my cheek and pulled me closer if possible.

Our lips moved in synch and his left hand caressed my shoulder, holding me up. He pulled away suddenly, breaking the intense kiss.

"No matter what my mom does... or says, I'll always, no matter who says what, I will always love you," He murmured.

I nodded and leaned in, pecking him and quickly hopping out of the jeep. He slid out and closed the door, locking it.

I eyed him.. Why would he lock it?

"For precaution," He answered, as if he could read my thoughts. "Last time Caleb and Jonathan locked themselves in it and wouldn't let me in, They ended up breaking a window.."

I giggled and quickly covered my mouth.

"Oh, you think that's funny?" He grinned, grabbing me and tickling me.

"K-K-kyle!" I yelped, gasping for air.

He laughed and steadied me before letting go. He laced his hand with mine and stopped as we reached the front door.

His hand latched onto the knob and he quickly looked down at me. Fear, anxiety, anticipation all seemed to wash over me.

"Show time," He mumbled.

I gulped and tightened my grip on his hand. I licked my lips and clenched my eyes shut, mentally preparing my self for everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighttt.
Next chapter is intense and drama filled.

Who's gonna be the 100th commenter?

Jeep