‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 3

----Jinx's P.O.V----

What the hell was I thinking?

Why did I fucking do that?

Oh that's right.. He started crying!

I sighed and almost automatically Callie's grip tightened on my hand. I looked up to see her looking at me with a concerned face.

"What's wrong?" She questioned.

"I'm just, bored," I lied.

"Oh.. Can we go to FTSK's merch tent?" She asked quietly.

"Sure," I mumbled, a small grin forming on my face.

We walked in a comfortable silence, our hands swishing back and forth, I quickened are pace, seeing a large crowd forming around the tent.

I swooped in, pulling Callie with me. The guys noticed and waved. I dropped our hands as Callie began walking over to Austin and Marc.

Kyle grinned and started walking towards me. "Kyle! Will you sign me?" A tan blond headed girl screamed. Her boobs were practically pouring out of her shirt. I didn't even know if you could call it a shirt.. And her voice.. She sounded like she had a stuffed up nose..

You could tell they were fake. I watched Kyle, daring him to sign them.. I scrunched my nose up as he hesitated.

"Uh.. Your hand?" He yelled.

She seemed upset but nodded none the less. "Then sure!" He yelled, walking towards her.

The crowed seemed smaller, but some fans stood and listened to the guys, teasing each other. The Barbie wanna be still talked to Kyle.. Her nasal infection and all..

A smirk formed over my features before I was walking around the tent and getting in line for autographs. I got strange looks from fans who were in front of me.

I laughed nervously and reached out, tapping a smaller girl on the shoulder.

She turned toward me and her eyes widened. "Y-your, Jinx O'Callaghan!" She cried out.

I grinned and beamed at her. "Yes, Yes I am," I nodded. "And doll, who are you?"

"I'm Ally Gaskarth," She stammered.

"Alex Gaskarth's little sister?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded.

"How old are you?"

"I'm Fourteen.."

"Dammit it, It's illegal," I joked.

She laughed nervously and shrugged. "Did you.. Did you want something?"

"Yeah.. I can get you some extra stuff if you let me cut in front of you.." I explained in a low hushed voice.

"But aren't you on tour?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Then can't you cut too? You do have all access pass, Right?"

Realization dawned on me. "Hey your right!"

She laughed and nodded.

"But, You can too!" I exclaimed.

She nodded. "It's not the same, I want the fan experience, Walking behind tents with a pass isn't what I want.."

"I gotcha' but can I cut?"

She nodded and stepped back allowing me to squeeze in just in time for my turn. "Hi nice to meet you how can I- Jinx what the fuck are you doing?" Kyle asked.

I sighed and threw my head back dramatically eying the blond out of my peripheral vision. "I want to get signed,"

He smirked. "Oh really-" I cut him off.

"Not by you," I replied, my tone turning snooty on purpose. "By Caleb,"

Caleb's head snapped up and he grinned, pulling out a sharpie in the process.

"Oh hello, Stranger," He whispered, leaning closer. "How can I, Help you?"

I leaned closer, seductively and shrugged, "I don't know, I want," I whispered pausing and tightening my grip on the hem of my shirt, yanking it up. "My chest signed."

Caleb laughed and pulled the cap off of the sharpie and scribbling on my chest. I looked down to see Property of Caleb Turman in big letters,

I stepped aside and grinned. "Oh and give this girl some free stuff, She's Gaskanks little sister,"

"Hey, Hey, Hey!"

I snapped my head up to see Alex Gaskarth running over. "Don't talk about me behind my back!" He yelled. "You- You cheater!" He cried, pointing at my chest.

"Ah yes, I'm a dirty whore," I sighed.

"But your my dirty whore!" Caleb yelled.

I didn't see the blond skinny guy behind me, he creeped up on me when the guys weren't paying attention.

He grabbed my waist and yanked me back, pulling. I shrieked lowly but was shushed.

"Sssh," The sound of his voice calmed me down.

It was Kyle. Thank god.

We ran upstairs and I followed behind him, walking into the bus. He yanked my arm roughly and pushed me into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I didn't have time for questions because as soon as I looked up Kyle's lips were crashing down against mine. I obliged and coped him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

His lips attached my neck quickly and I leaned my head back, letting out a moan. I could feel him smirking against my skin as he bit and nipped at it.

The door jingled and busted open as we heard a gasp.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, Alright, Alright.
Too fast?
I did it on purpose.. xD

Alright. I'm usually not a hater..
But check this out.. :P

:P Meanie.
After reading threw them on the bottom of the last rant, It says <<Older Posts

Click it. Cause then.. You'll get even madder.