‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 5

----Jinx's P.O.V----

I narrowed my eyes as everyone I knew walked to the park, slushies in hands.. Are they fucking serious?

Kyle, Burns.. Screw up Burns, Is what I call him.. Well mentally, of course.. Any who, He invited us all, Literally, all of us got slushies and now were at the park..

You know, To chat, have fun, enjoy the sun, make fun of each other, have a nice, lovely, dandy, time...

Well he's fucking wrong. I know he's up to something! I know.. and when I find out, Everyone will know.. I just have to be sneaky..

Sneaky Jinx..

Bril-fucking-liant.

I sucked on my orange slushie, and eyed Screw up Burns suspiciously.. He was walking next to Callie, grinning and laughing..

Laughing too loud..

To loud since he just met her! What could he be telling her? What if he told her what happened and he lied and blamed it all on me!

What if there making a mockery of me?

My eyes widened and I quickened my pace, pushing Kyle aside and walking in between Kyle.

"Hey guys!"

Callie looked at me oddly while Kyle smirked..

Oohhh, That smirk..

I'm gonna slap it off his face real soon.

"W-what are you guys.. Uh.. talking about?"

"Kyle was just telling me some about the last tour, Did you guys seriously put syrup on a water slid?" She asked laughing.

I shrugged and nodded.. "It was Pat's idea... Kyle uh.. he tried it.."

Kyle nodded, "Mhhm, I loved it. The whole thing. Tour, I mean.. I loved it. Best tour ever, My favorite tour... Minus the uh.. end.. Yeah.. It just all crumbled down into tiny pieces and-"

"Kyle, We get it," I cut him off.

"What happened?" Callie asks, not noticing the two of us glaring at each other..

"Jinx.. He uh.. Broke his wrist..." Kyle lied..

"Really? The cast must have came off pretty quick.." Callie trailed off.

"Sprung, I sprained it.." I corrected.

"Oh.. That's not good.."

I wanted to slap her. I wanted to slap my own girlfriend..

Seriously, when is spraining your wrist a good thing? Even if it is a lie.. Maybe just dragging her on tour wasn't such a good idea..

I sighed out loud and slowed down, getting behind the two of them.. I mean.. I'm lying to everybody on tour.. Everyone minus John,Kennedy,Jared,Pat and Garrett...

Everyone.. Oh and minus Callie.. Callie Kayla Smith Brock.

Kennedy didn't like it that much.. The whole thing.. I mean.. I understand..

I looked ahead to see Callie and Kyle racing toward the playground, a few other people were there.. All boys..

They were all checking Kyle out too! In public! He could see! How dare they! He's mine!

Lie.

That was a full blown lie..

He's not mine.. He may never be mine again..

I slowly walked toward a dark wooden picnic bench. It looks strong enough, but old at the same time.

John,Kennedy,Pat and Caleb occupied the bench. I slid in on the side, next to Pat. I flickered my eyes across the playground, looking for Callie or Kyle..

I heard laughter echoing through the slide tunnel and I sighed.. Kyle shot out, followed by one of the guys who was checking him out.

I clenched my teethe as the guy pushed himself and flew down on Kyle..

He smirked and leaned down- That's enough!

I slammed my fist down, "Fuck, He needs to be gettin' his hands off of-" I got cut off.

"Ahem,"

I hesitantly turned toward the guys, they all had raised eyebrows and identical smirks on their faces.

"Jealous, are we?" Caleb teased.

"No," I growled. "Not at all."

"Really? So since that guy is giving Kyle his number, that's fine, Right?"

I turned toward him and glared. "It's fine," I hissed, standing up and walking briskly over to Callie and Kyle.

Kyle was the first one to notice me, He raised an eyebrow, curiously. I ignored his stare and laced my hands with Callie's, tugging gently.

She quirked an eyebrow and followed after me, none the less.

On the way toward a vacant picnic table I formed my plan. A plan in which I hope that I would succeed in..
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT! :D
I love them...

I'm starting to think..

Do you think I should get a co-author?
I'm not so sure..