‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 7

----Kyle's P.O.V----

"Kyle, why didn't you tell us?" Caleb asks softly, his hand grabbing onto my side and pulling me into a hug.

"Because- I felt.. I felt like I was acting selfish.. as if me being in the situation I was in was my fault.." I sobbed, burying my head in his chest.

He rubbed my back soothingly, "Ssh, Don't worry, It's not your fault,"

"Caleb's right, Your dad has never been really understanding.." Kent noted.

This made me cry even more, He's never gonna.. speak to me again..

"Listen to what Kayleen said, Fix you and Jinx, sooner or later your dad will feel guilty, especially after Kayleen gets too him.." Jonathan said.

"But- But- How?" I stammered.

"Don't ask questions, Answer them," Caleb said.

"So your saying I can't ask where Jinx is?" I ask, confused.

"No, Were saying don't as question like, How, when, why," Marc explained.

"But what about Callie?" I ask.

Caleb leaned back so I could look at him, "What about Callie?" He repeated.

"What am I gonna do about her?" I question.

"What are you gonna do about her?" Kent recited.

"Ignore her?" I said, but it came off sounding like a question.

"What are you gonna do about her?" Marc repeated.

"Not.. look at her.." I said.

"What are you gonna do about Callie?" Caleb asked, more stern.

"Ignore her as if she isn't there," I answered.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed like a really happy teacher. "Pay not attention, go right by her, don't even spare a glance in her direction,"

"But what about-" He cut me off.

"Answer, Don't ask,"

"But-"

"What did I just say?"

"I was gonna ask where Jinx is.." I confessed.

"Oh," He said, "Last I seen him he was under The Maine's merch tent,"

I nodded slowly and stood up, walking off the bus and toward The Maine's merch tent.. As it came into view it seemed as if my throat tightened up and I was getting more nervous by the minute.

I stopped at the edge of the tent and stood silently, Garrett looked up, from folding some shirts and nodded toward me, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Jinx is inside..." He informed me.

"Could you.. Get him?" I ask weakly.

"Sure," He said vanishing inside the bus.

I heard yelling and mumbles before the door swung open and Jinx jogged down the stairs, stopping directly in front of me, so close I could almost wrap my arms around him.

"Jinx I'm so-" He cut me off.

He stood on the tip of his toes and crashed his lips to mine, jumping up and wrapping his legs around my waist, I stumbled back, shocked as giggles escaped from his mouth.

My back hit the bus roughly, causing an 'Ooof' to escape from my mouth, Jinx laughed and tangled his hands in my hair pulling on it.

I groaned and grabbed his hips, slamming them back against mine roughly. He let out a small whimper and bawled what he could of my shirt into his hand.

"Kyle, Let's go inside," He whispered.

"Jinx, Garret and them-" He cut me off.

"Your bus," He mumbled.

----

And that, Was the night I lost my Virginity... Or.. Yeah, I mean we can't have boy and girl sex, But what most boys do together.. That still counts.. Right?

I shook my head, a huge smile covering my features as I jumped out of bed and brushed my hair down, trying to tame the wildness. I slid off my previous shirt and gently tossed it in the vacant laundry basket.

Hm.. Must have missed laundry day.

My shorts soon followed and I quickly grabbed my new shorts, There dark chocolate and I matched them with a red Hurley shirt. I slid on my black Nike's and quickly laced them up, eager to go find Jinx.

-----Jinx's P.O.V-----

"You fucked him?" John exclaimed.

"John.. I-I I love him," My voice dropped down to a whisper, barely audible.

"John," Jared spoke up, laying his hand on John's shoulder. "Calm down, You know how Kyle feels about Jinx, and you know how Jinx feels about Kyle."

"But do you know how Callie feels about Jinx?" John snapped.

"She knows, It was part of the plan, Remember?" Pat said casually.

"Her feelings though.. What if she.. What if she likes Jinx now?" Garrett questioned.

"Exactly, That's why he should have waited and controlled his damn hormones," John mumbled walking away.

"I'm doing the right thing!" I yelled.

"Doing the right thing?" Pat cracked up.

"No John, I didn't mean it that way!" I yelled, my face heating up.

"Damn horny fucker," John mumbled rolling his eyes.

"Thanks Pat, Thanks a lot," I said sarcastically.

"Your welcomeeee!" He sang, running away.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was.. Odd?
I dunno, I don't actually know how this chapter came to be..

My brain- My brain just kinda stuck words together and ideas and my fingers just
typed away...

Anyways, Tell me what you think?
Leave my a big comment expressing your love.. Or hate..

Subscribe!