Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

You Pissed Bam Off

When Ferin emerged from her bath an hour later Bam was looming near her bed room doorway. A grin spreading across his face as he looked over her damp body in nothing but a towel.

He hadn't even spoke yet and she was already irritated.

"Can I help you?"

He smiled, "just came to tell you Ville went home and he says goodbye."

"I know I saw him before he left."

A puzzled look crossed Bams face, "when?"

"He joined me in the bath."

His eyebrows shot up.

Hah, chew on that she thought as she stepped passed him into her and Dunn's room.

Bam thought back, he hadn't paid attention to Ville's expression when they left, but he hoped to hell that she was joking. He stepped into the room after her, she was looking at something on her phone.

"So who brought you home?"

She glanced up at him. Home. That was something she hadn't expected him to say.

"A couple of boys," she replied, knowing very well that wasn't the undetailed answer that he was looking for. Oh well, he could suffer for a while.

"A couple of boys," he repeated, obviously looking for a better answer.

She brushed it off. "Yes, now if you don't mind I have to get dressed because I have a date tonight."

"You serious?"

She nodded. She had agreed to going out to a movie with Scott first and foremost because he was nice enough to rescue them and because Bam would either brush it off, or it would piss him off. She secretly hoped for the latter, and she couldn't really see anything happening between her and Scott. But, as Bam might say, 'sh*t happens'.

************************************************************

Once she was alone in the room again she dried off and proceeded to get dressed. She pulled on a blue jean skirt that hung mid thigh over her black panties and a white silk camisole top over top of her strapless bra.

Lifting her shirt slightly she traced her finger over the two oddly shaped small scars on her left side above her hip. Somedays she swore they still hurt. Looking up into the mirror she slowly lowered her shirt again and straightened it, making sure they weren't visible. She sighed, maybe it was just her heart that still hurt.

A knock on the door caught her off guard, it was Dunn.

"Whoa where are you going?"

"To the movies," she smiled.

Dunn laughed, "ahh that's why Bam is down stairs pouting."

Ferin smiled, "pouting eh?"

Dunn nodded and sat down on his bed. Ferin leaned closer to the mirror to put on her usual bit of make up, a little eye liner, mascara and lip gloss. She then pulled out her hair dryer brushes and curling iron. Dunn watched in amazement as she sculpted her honey colored hair from straight to curly, she then pulled the top half of her hair back and clipped it into a small butterfly clip. Then added a light spray of Miami Glow perfume.

"What are your plans for tonight?" she asked him as she began to put in a pair of large silver hoop earrings.

He shrugged, "probably nothing spectacular...do this," Dunn said as he flexed his arm.

Ferin laughed and flexed her arm, "are you gonna make fun of my muscles?"

He shook his head and stood up. "No but they are nice," he grinned. "I just want to get a look at your tattoos."

"Oh," she smiled as he looked over the tribal design on the inside of her upper right bicep.

He then studied the small chinese symbol on the inside of her left wrist, the celtic knot on her shoulder, her ankle band, and noted the small playboy bunny peeking out above her skirt on her right hip.

"You satisfied?" she laughed.

He nodded, "you could use a few more though."

She smiled and strapped on a pair of sandals with small two inch heels, "we'll see."

Tash appeared in the doorway, "hey girl there is a strapping young man here looking for you."

Ferin smiled and tossed her phone in her purse, Dunn also produced a key, "in case you come home late," he grinned.

Ferin laughed and took the key from him before leaving him there and walking with Tash down stairs, passing Phil and Raab who were playing pool and Ape who was busy setting the table.

"You pissed Bam off," Tash giggled.

Ferin glanced over at her, "I pissed him off?" she looked around, "where is Bam?"

"He's outside talking to Scott," Tash smiled. "Apparently Bam doesn't like him."

Ferin smiled and walked past Bam's room to the door in which Scott and Bam were both standing, and she was satisfied with the look she got from both of them.

"Ready to go?" Scott smiled as he offered his hand.

Playing with her necklace she looked up at Bam as she reached for Scott's hand with her other, "don't wait up for me," she grinned and followed Scott out the door before Bam could come up with any sort of remark.

*****************************************************

Bam wasn't sure who he was more mad at, Ferin or himself. He watched Scott help Ferin into his truck then watched them disappear down the driveway. He slammed the door and wandered back into the house.

"What was that for?" Ape asked him.

Bam ignored her and wandered past Raab and Phil and sat down beside Knoxville.

"Looks like me and you are both in shit."

Bam nodded, "please tell me I wasn't the only one that thought she looked good."

Knoxville laughed, "no you weren't the only one."

Jess stood up and stretched then sat down again beside DiCo, "when is Jenn coming home?"

Bam sighed and leaned back against the couch, through all this he'd nearly forgotten about Jenn again, not a good sign, "in two days."

Tash moved away from the sliding glass doors, "make that today."

"What?" Bam yelped as all the boys hurried towards the glass doors.

They watched as Jenn parked her car near the PT Loser and got out. She popped the trunk and pulled out a large travel bag and pulled it behind her into the house.

"Jenn," Ape smiled as she greeted her with a hug after she finally came in the door.

Bam wandered over to her and gave her a hug, she surprised him with a kiss.

"I thought you were mad at me," Bam said as he took her luggage from her and rolled it into their room. Jenn was close behind him.

"I was, but I thought about it and realized I was probably over reacting."

Bam nodded, "yeah you were."

She smiled, "so who is she?"

Bam sighed and flopped down on the bed, he knew it was coming.

"Ferin is a friend of Natasha and Knoxville's."

Jenn slowly crawled on top of him, "so were they here visiting?"

Bam nodded and watched as Jenn's hands slid up his chest, he also caught sight of the ring he had given her. He was supposed to marry this woman.

"They are here," Bam corrected her.

Shocked Jenn sat up, "she's still here?"

"They are still here," Bam repeated again. "But she just left on a date."

"So she has a boyfriend to?"

"Something like that," Bam muttered, he really didn't feel like getting into it with her.

Jenn smiled and crawled off him. She leaned down and kissed him softly. "I'm gonna go say hi to Tash."

Bam nodded and watched her leave the room. Sighing in frustration he got up and looked out the round window into the driveway. He pressed his forehead against the glass, his life was about to become quite complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading