Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

You Should Know How It Always Ends

Image

Ferin flopped down on the bed in a room just down from Bam's and seriously considered phoning and booking a hotel room when Ape suddenly appeared in the doorway. "Here honey, I have new bedding for you. Sorry for not having it changed earlier."

Ferin smiled. Ape's demenor was very sweet. Maybe her stay here wouldn't be so bad after all if she stayed away from Bam and bonded with his mom.

"Ape, that's fine," she said as she got up off the bed to help her. They talked idly as they finished up.

"You should really tell Bam about the benefits of massage therapy." She smiled as she moved towards the door. "I swear that boy won't do anything I say simply because it pisses me off," she paused and looked Ferin in the eye. "But maybe he'll listen to you." And with that she disappeard into the hallway.

"I doubt' it," Ferin muttered as she unzipped her bag to begin unpacking. Her room was a dark green, with nothing more than a closet and bed, with the exception of the black and purple skateboard that said Bam with the heartagram hanging on the wall. After hanging up her clothes and arranging everything else on the closet floor she wandered past the boys who were still playing baseball and up the next set of stairs to Johnny and Tash's room.

She knocked on the door. "Are you two decent?" She heard laughing then somebody fumbling for the door handle as she stood back.

Knoxville opened the door without a shirt. "Hey sweetness wanna join?"

Natasha threw a pillow at him. "Don't be such an ass, come on in babe."

Ferin eyed him, as she pushed past him. "I thought it was your ass that was broken Johnny not your chest?"

He grinned. "Yeah well from time to time my whole body needs healing," he said before slipping his shirt back on. "She does this amazing thing with her..."

Ferin cut him off by holding up her hand. "Johnny boy, I don't wanna hear what my friend is very good at."

Grinning he leaned down and kissed Tash softly on the lips then kissed Ferin on the cheek. "You two ladies behave yourselves now," he said as he opened the door. "Don't be doin' nothin' without me." And with that he left.

Laughing softly Ferin flopped down on the bed beside Tash and got comfy. "He's quite the catch."

Tash smiled in response and layed down beside her, "Yeah, I'm kind of attatched," she giggled.

Suddenly Dunn appeared in the doorway, his hands stuck into his front jeans pockets. "Hey Ape made supper for everyone. We're all suppose to come eat."

At the table was something else, it reminded Ferin somewhat of christmas. There was currently tweleve of them there, and as usual it ended in a food fight.

"I am not cleaning this up." Ape stated firmly as she studied the table and the food covered occupants.

"You have to Ape cause' no one else will." Bam informed her as he got up from the table with the crew not far behind him.

"Oh no sit your ass down," Tash stated as she grabbed Johnny by the back of his shirt. "You can help clean up since I'm pretty sure you started it."

Johnny looked defeated as he sat back down.

"Oooh someone is whipped." Raab quipped as he bounced around behind Johnny. Before he even knew what happend Johnny swung his arm around, smacking Raab in the crotch causing him to crumple to the floor in pain.

Everyone broke out laughing as Raab rolled around on the floor.

"He can help too Ape." Bam said as he gestured to Raab then left the table with the others not far behind him, leaving Phil, Ape, Vito, Ferin, Tash and Johnny at the table and Raab on the floor.

Don Vito placed his hands on the table and propped himself up.

"Whuddya let that stupidkid ayers be like that?" Vito slurred as he wiped some of the food off his chest.

"Oh Vito, you know what Bam's like. You didn't have to come." Ape said as she began stacking dishes.

"Come on Vito," Phil said, instinctivly knowing that Ape would rather have him gone than hear him complain the whole time and help.

Johnny got up and began helping Ape pick up dishes as Tash checked on Raab who was now silently laying on the floor.

"Where's your broom Ape?" Ferin asked as she began pulling the chairs out.

"Oh sweetie you don't have to help, in fact none of you have to."

Ferin looked at her and frowned. "Please don't make me go in search of it."

Ape smiled and dissapeard. Raab climbed up off the floor and glared at Johnny as he moved to the other side of the table and began picking up glasses.

"Now now you two play nice." Tash warned as she began wiping down the walls where some of the food had splattered. Ape returned with the broom and in no time they had everything back to normal.

"Thank you so much." Ape said as she brushed her hair back out of her eyes.

"Anytime," the girls replied, before following Raab and Johnny downstairs to the pirate bar where everyone else was.

Silently Ferin was growing more paranoid. It was getting late out and that meant sleep would eventually come, and in this house, sleeping with one eye open was a requirement.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading.