Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Holy Dear Jesus

After driving through Dayton they stopped for supper and gas in Indianapolis. Then they were off again and they arrived in Decatur Illinois nearly three hours later. Ferin had to admit that even though it was a long drive, it was definitely alot less never racking due to the fact that Tiffany had decided to stay in Columbus with some racer.

"Are we stopping for anything?" It was Ape, she had bought them all batteries for the walkie talkies so there were no excuses.

Bam picked it up off the counter. "No we'll just go straight there."

Two hours later they were pulling into the parking lot of the Radisson of Peoria Hotel.

"Oh wow Bam." Ape was in awe as she looked around the lobby of the hotel.

"This place is fuckin sweet." Raab hauled his bag behind him, with his blow up doll tucked underneath his other arm.

"Ape check us in will ya?"

Ape rolled her eyes at Bam but headed to the front desk with Phil and before long they were back with the group handing out room keys. Surprisingly Bam was able to get all the rooms on the same floor.

Ferin stepped into her and Bam's room and sucked in her breath as she closed the door behind her. "Bam, it's beautiful."

He turned around and walked backwards as he spoke to her. "You like it?"

"Do I even ask how much a room like this costs for a night?"

He laughed and turned back around heading for the bedroom. "Even if you wanted to, I wouldn't tell you."

Ferin smiled and like most women do, she checked out the bathroom situation, and not only was it sparkly clean with a jet bath but the entire bathroom was made out of marble.

"Oh my."

"What?" Bam was now standing behind her, he whistled as he looked it over. "Nice...we're going to have to test that bath."

Ferin turned around and smiled as he kissed her softly.

"Cool down there lover boy," she slipped past him and headed to the bedroom which he had already checked out.

This whole kissing Bam, and admitting that she was actually dating him was still new to her. She knew that he probably thought she was weird due to the fact that most women, if given the chance would be all over him, but she wasn't. And she definitely couldn't envision sleeping with him quite yet. It still felt kinda weird.

A knock at the door brought her back out of the room to see Phil and Ape.

"Hi," she greeted them.

Ape smiled and waved as Ferin made her way towards them.

"We're going to the Par-A-Dice Hotel Casino," Phil informed Bam.

Bam looked puzzled. "Why, what's there?"

"It's a dockside casino," Ape grinned. "You know riverboat gambling."

Bam looked intrigued. "You wanna go?"

He was now looking directly at Ferin, she shrugged. "Sure."

"Oooh buddy you are not going anywhere," Dunn and Jimmy Pop now stood behind Ape and Phil.

"Guess what we found," Jimmy Pop grinned.

Bam couldn't even begin to fathom what they guys could have found in the twenty minutes that they had been there. "No fuckin idea."

"We're going to Club Cabaret," Dunn informed him matter of factly, they definitely weren't going to give the guy a choice.

"What's there?"

"It's a gentlemen's club....exotic adult entertainment." Jimmy wiggled his hips and winked at Ferin. "Wine, cigar, caviar bar, and a one dollar shoe shine."

Bam, Ferin, Ape and Phil all laughed.

"Maybe I'll go with them," Phil grinned.

Ape playfully smacked him on the arm.

"No fat boy you go to the casino," Bam wasn't giving his dad a choice either. "We'll take Vito."

"Thank god," Ape muttered.

Ferin glanced up at Bam questioningly. "You'd take Vito over your dad?"

Bam grinned. "I just wanna see Vito get kicked out."

"We ready to go?" Raab, Rake, Johnny, Glomb, and Evil Jared appeared slightly dressed up.

Ferin laughed. It was amusing that for once they had planned something and not included Bam until the last minute, and then didn't give him a choice even though he'd most likely be the one paying.

"Guess that means we stay here," Tash smiled as she approached Ferin.

Ferin shook her head. "No we're going with them." She gestured to Ape and Phil.

Tash laughed but was totally okay with it. "Where is them going?"

Ferin filled her in as Bam quickly dressed to go with the guys.

"You don't mind?" he asked Ferin as he slipped on his maroon blazer over top of a black Adio T-shirt.

She shook her head. "Nope."

He smiled and kissed her softly before heading out the door and down to the lobby with the guys to their waiting limo.

Ferin quickly got ready then headed out with Phil, Ape and Tash. By 1:00 A.M. the guys had returned from the club to the casino, and by 2:00 A.M. they were being asked to leave.

"You're an ass kid." Ape was fuming over Bam's drunken actions on the boat casino.

He was laughing it off as they walked up the dock to the road where the casino had at least agreed to call them cabs. Ferin crawled in with Bam followed by Dunn and Raab. They returned to the hotel, said good night and returned to their respective rooms.

"You look like you could use a drink." Bam smiled as he headed straight for their mini bar.

"I had a few, I don't need anymore."

"I haven't seen you have any," he protested.

Ferin closed the fridge door on him and ushered him to the bed room.

"What you wanna get it on?" he grinned.

Ferin rolled her eyes and pushed him back on to the bed. "You really are an ass." She bent down to untie his shoes and pull them off. He simply laid back on the bed nearly dead to the world as she attempted to undress him. "You need to sit up a little if you want that jacket off."

He groaned and with his slight attempt to help she managed to get it off. She placed it neatly on top of his bag and glanced at Bam as he lay sideways across the bed in his boxers and T-shirt.

"Are you mad?" he mumbled out of the blue.

She laughed and pulled the blankets back as far as she could. "No, you'll just be sorry tomorrow."

"No I won't," he protested as he caught on and slowly climbed up the bed, slipping under the blankets to lay down properly. "Because I plan to start drinking when I wake up, then I'll skip the hangover completely."

Grinning at his theory she quickly changed into a pair of PJ pants and a T-shirt before crawling into bed beside him. "Night Bam."

He never answered because he was fast asleep.

*********************************************************

The next morning Ferin rolled over and stared disbelievingly at the alarm clock. It was almost noon. Bam was still sound asleep beside her. She carefully crawled out of bed and headed to the washroom for her morning routine.

By the time she was done, she was showered, make-up done, hair done, teeth brushed and dressed. When she returned to the bedroom after talking to Ape she was surprised to see Bam laying there with his eyes open.

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

Ferin searched in the mini bar for a bottle of water and set it on the small dresser by the bed. "One thirty in the afternoon."

"Jesus," he groaned and reached for the water. "Thanks."

She smiled and sat down on the bed beside him. "What time are we suppose to meet Jess?"

"I don't know."

Ferin smirked. "Alright, how long does it take to get there?"

Again Bam shrugged the best he could. "Haven't a clue."

Ferin roller her eyes and laughed. This was typical. "Do you know anything?"

A slow smile crept across his lips as he reached for her, pulling her down beside him. "I know that you're a very nice thing to see in the morning."

She laughed. "Well this thing," she playfully stuck her tongue out at him, "only looks nice right now because I've spent the last hour look presentable."

Bam grinned. "You'd look nice even if you hadn't." He kissed her softly, slowly deepening the kiss.

After a few minutes she slowly pulled her hand from underneath his T-shirt and her mouth from his, smiling as she looked down at him. "You should get up, we're suppose to meet everyone else for lunch."

Bam groaned and rolled onto his back. "Can't we just stay here...and play?" He grinned, hopefull of the answer..

She gently patted his chest before standing up. "Nope. Lets go."

**********************************************************

After lunch, Bam, called Jess and got all the information he needed and before long they were all piling into a limo on their way to the outdoor concert site.

"Ahhh man." Rake looked out the window of the limo at the huge masses of people.

"This is insane," Tash muttered from her position beside Ferin.

"It'll be a good crowd." Ape smiled as the limo slowed to a stop.

"Should be, it's free." Bam was sitting across from the looking out the window behind them.

Because he was sure that there would be mass amounts of people there, he had Jess send a couple security guards to help escort them once they got there.

"Now remember if you don't stay together...."

"We know we know," Rake muttered. "We can't protect you," he finished the security guards sentence.

"Holy...dear...jesus." Dunn slid his sunglasses down his nose so he could see better. Bam did the same and he had to agree with Dunn. The abundance of chicks running around in bikini's and little skirts was astonishing.

"Girls gone wild." Glomb grinned.

"Ahhh man DiCo is missing out." Raab grinned widely, glancing back and forth between the guys.

"We should have invited Novak." Knoxville laughed, he was gripping Tash's hand tightly, she seemed deep in conversation with Bella and Ferin. Glomb suddenly lurched forward and lost his balance, the guy that had pounced on him managed to gain his footing but Glomb hit the dirt with a loud whump.

Deron Miller was now standing in Glomb's spot grinning devilishly. He had successfully taken down his prey. Glomb got up off the ground laughing when he saw who it was. "What the fuck was that for?" He brushed himself off.

"It's what you get for not fuckin paying attention," Deron stated as he draped one arm around Bam's shoulders the other arm around Jimmy Pop's. "And I see you've already picked up some ladies." He smiled at them.

Johnny looked at Deron. "You remember Natasha don't you?"

Tash was pulled out of her conversation with Bella to look at him. He looked surprised.

"Holy shit, sorry Tash didn't recognize you."

"That better be a good holy shit," she warned him as she reached out for a hug.

He hugged her tight. "It was don't worry."

"This is Bella," she introduced her once he finally let go. "Jimmy's friend."

Deron nodded in recognition.

"And this," Tash wrapped her hand around Ferin's wrist and pulled her closer. "Is my best friend, and Bam's girlfriend Ferin."

"Thank you." She smirked at Tash before reaching out to shake Deron's hand. "Hi." She smiled.

He pulled her into a hug. "Bam's girlfriend hey?" he glanced at Bam over her shoulder. "Are you sure you're not missing out on something better...like me?"

Ferin laughed softly as he let her go but he continued to hold her hand in his.

"Well shit you guys should come chill with us till the show."

Bam nodded and reached for Ferin's other hand but Deron tugged her towards him.

Bam laughed. "Give me back my girlfriend."

"Fuck you, you let her go." Deron grinned that same devilish grin and turned around pulling Ferin along side him as the group headed backstage.

"Not very smart on your part," Raab added before following.

"What would you know," Dunn laughed, "you walk around with a blow up doll."

Behind the stage was a hub of activity. They had set up tents and tarps to create a place where everyone could chill without having to worry about fans trying to see them. A little bit ahead of the group Deron pulled Ferin around a corner into a different tent and she soon found herself face to face with a very tall, very good looking dark haired, shirtless, tattooed guy. Her mouth nearly fell open when she realized who it was.

"Hey Rev grab me a beer to."

He smiled down at her. "How are ya?"

Laughing softly she reached out her hand and he took it into his half gloved one.

"Good," she smiled but managed to collect herself. "I'm Ferin."

"Bam's girlfriend," Deron filled him in.

The Rev smiled. "Jimmy Sullivan, but don't let them," he pointed back towards his band, "know that I told you that."

She nodded and laughed softly, she knew of their dislike of fans calling them by their real names. Their real names were used on a more personal note.

"Ferin!"

"Excuse me," the Rev slipped past her and her attention was turned to Jess who was now making his way over.

"Hey Jess." She hugged him in greeting.

He then took her by the hand forcing Deron to let go. "Everyone, this is my brother's girlfriend Ferin."

"Hey Ferin." A pretty blond girl reached out her hand. "I'm Val."

The dark haired girl beside her smiled and reached out her hand after. "I'm her twin sister Michelle."

"Hi." Ferin shook both of their hands before Jess continued.

"That's M. Shadows, Synyster Gates, Johnny Christ, and...." he turned around as he looked. "Zacky Vengeance is around here somewhere." He turned back around to face her.

She said hi to them all before glancing up at Jess questioningly. "Where is the rest of your band?"

Jess laughed. "Apparently there wasn't enough booze here to last all night so they went for more,"

"Aahhh." Ferin smiled and turned around when she heard the rest of the group enter the tent where they then had to do the introductions all over again.

Shortly after, the guys were all bonding and laughing over beer while Ferin, Tash, Bella, Val and Michelle sat along the wall simply talking amongst themselves about the crazy antics they had endured thus far on the trip out here.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333 Thanks For Reading