Status: Slow Active

Wham Bam Thank You Ma'am

Welcome To The Playboy Mansion

Ferin latched onto Bam's hand as he pulled her through the airport. Unlike her, he'd been there a million times, and he knew exactly where he was going.

Ferin kept silent, intently taking in her surroundings, watching people walk by. She kept up to Bam and his quick pace to keep from getting recognized. She noticed he was also wearing a hat and sunglasses, which was understandable, she'd hide any way that she possibly could too.

"Here."

Bam pulled her through a small group of people and stopped suddenly. Ferin looked up and realized that he'd already gotten them to their gate. After handling their tickets and sending Ferin's small bag to the plane, they took a seat in the chairs awaiting their flight.
Despite the hustle and bustle around her and the amount of sleep she'd already got, Ferin pulled her legs up onto her chair, interlocking one of Bam's hands with hers incase he should decide to go anywhere without her and leaning against him before falling asleep.

"Ow you fucker."

"Shut up."

It came as whispers but Ferin heard them none the less. She cracked open her eyes and immediately knew it was too late to do anything. The water from Dunn's water bottle trickled over her head and down her face.

"Dunn," she growled, swinging her arm and missing his crotch by a mere inch.

He stared at her dumbfounded. "You almost canned me!"

She laughed softly and wiped her hands over her cheek and forehead. "Well you deserved it." She was glad that she hadn't put make-up on before coming here.

The intercom crackled and the lady announced that a flight was now boarding.

"That's us guys lets go."

Ferin recognized Ape's voice and sat up straight, taking in her surroundings. She realized that not only was Dunn there, but so were Ape, Phil, Vito, Raab, Novak, Johnny, Natasha and Melissa.

"Bran wouldn't come?" Bam asked his mom as he grabbed Ferin's hand, pulling her up.

Ape shook her head, and placed her sunglasses on the top of her head. "No, you know that DiCo doesn't like to fly anywhere. And Rake had to work."

Bam laughed and gripped Ferin's hand tightly as they all walked through the gate then boarded the plane.

"So? How was last night?" Natasha inquired with a wiggle of her eye brows as they wandered down the airplane isle.

Ferin laughed and found and took a seat beside Natasha. Thanks to a bunch of cancelations, Bam had been able to get everyone sitting close together.

"It was fine." Ferin crossed one leg over the other and smiled when Melissa sat down on the other side of her.

"How was today?" she grinned.

Ferin glanced between her two friends. "Geeez you two should work for the spanish inquisition."

"Dunn told me about the shirts," Melissa laughed.

"He would," Feirn muttered.

"So is he good in bed?" Natasha grinned as she got comfy.

Ferin rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to kiss and tell."

"Whatever," Tash laughed. "I know that you'll spill soon enough. So what did you guys do today?"

"Slept," Ferin mumbled and before long the plane was taking off.

"Slept my ass," Tash laughed. "You two went at it all day didn't you?"

Ferin smacked her friend on the leg. "No I didn't, you're the hoe not me," she laughed.

Tash pretended to look hurt before breaking out laughing. "I can't help it, Johnny just gets in these moods, and I just gotta help him out."

Ferin shook her head and laughed. "Yeah, no, it's you that gets in those moods, and poor Johnny just has to oblige."

"He's a guy," Melissa interjected. "They can't turn down sex, it's like programmed into their Y chromosome I swear."

Their flight didn't seem to last long on the account that the girls spent the entire time simply talking. They were interrupted a few times by the guys having to share a story but other than that they were pretty much left alone.

After the plane landed they waited for their luggage and followed Bam through the airport to the entrance where they were greeted by Tony Hawk.

"Wow," Tony smiled.

"Yeah the whole god damn family," Bam muttered before half hugging him and patting him on the back.

"April," Tony greeted her with a hug and kiss on the cheek before greeting Phil with a handshake.

"Whata yas gonna do is skateboard, thas all you do Bam is skateboard, is stupid," Vito muttered as he finally caught up to the group.

"Oh Vince shut it," Ape snapped. "We haven't seen Bam ride in a while."

"You knew we were coming to watch skateboarding Vito," Phil talked calmly to his brother and it seemed to help.

Everyone headed outside and they climbed into the black limo that was waiting for them.

"Oh god Bam you should let me out here." Novak's face was glued to the window staring at all the 'ladies' along Hollywood Boulevard.

"We shood gotaya Playboy Mansion Bam, see Hugh Hefner."

Raab started laughing. "You got banned from the Playboy Mansion fat ass."

"Ya can't get banned when ya gotta perscription!" Vito shouted.

"Yes you can!" Bam laughed. "Hey Vito, I'm gonna go to the Playboy Mansion and you have to stay in the limo."

"You cannat go to the playboy, Bam ya dun even know where it is."

Vito was beginning to get flustered and Ferin knew that Bam knew that. It was one of the sole reasons why he was picking at him.

"Yes I do, Vito. It's just off Sunset Boulevard in the hills," Bam stated matter of factly.

Novak stared at Bam. "Can we please go?"

Bam turned to Tony. "You wanna go to the Playboy Mansion?"

"Can we even get in?" Tony asked seriously.

Bam nodded and grinned. "I have the password."

"Bam if you getta go inta playboy mansion so do I!"

"No you can't," Ape protested.

"Yes I can, this is getting bullshit Bam, just tell them that I can come in."

"No Vito you have to wait here." Bam crawled to the front of the limo and lowered the glass to speak with the driver before crawling back to his seat beside Tony and across from the girls.

"Are we going?" Ferin asked.

Bam nodded. "Yeah."

"Get to see all the hot bunnies," Dunn grinned and Melissa elbowed him.

"Then we should head to Crenshaw Boulevard and pick up Compton Ass Terry," Raab thought out loud.

Dunn shook his head in protest. "Not in this ride we're not."

"Just call him up and he can meet us at Tony's," Johnny spoke up.

The limo pulled up to the Playboy Mansion and Bam hopped out, producing the password so the gate could open before everyone was even out of the limo. The security guards met them half way down the walkway and informed them that Vito had to stay out. He wasn't going easily and Bam simply stood back and laughed as the guards escorted him out.

"We'll be back soon Vito!" Bam yelled after him before turning around and leading the group up the walkway where they were greeted by a couple bunnies, a few of them that were actually at his house party only a week or so before.

A good hour later after spending time on the trampoline and in the pool they were all sitting around an outdoor table talking and drinking when Raab and Novak returned from checking up on Vito.

"Yo Bam!"

Bam rocked back in his chair and looked over his shoulder. "What?"

"I thought Vito was staying in the limo?" Raab asked as he and Novak neared them.

Everyone around the table hushed and Bam set his chair down, turning around. "He did."

"He's not there dude." Novak ran his fingers through his hair.

"He's not in the limo?" Bam asked seriously.

Raab and Novak both shook their heads. "The limo isn't even there," Raab informed him.

Bam glanced back at everyone at the table looking for some sort of explanation. When no one offered one he stood up and began heading back towards the gate. Everyone else followed him.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Bam stopped just inside the gate and stared out onto the empty street.

"So what, we have no ride now?" Tash asked.

Dunn looked over at Tony. "Oh man, your limo bill is gonna be so high if Vito keeps that guy driving him around."

"That sucks so bad." Bam glanced at his friend appoligetically.

"So how are we getting out of here?" Ape asked, reaching for Phil's hand.

"We can get you a limo," one of the bunnies offered.

Bam shook his head and reached for his phone. "I'm calling Compton."

Bam stepped out of the group to talk while everyone stood near the front gate. When he returned he hooked his blackberry back onto his belt.

"He's gonna pick some of us up, the rest of you have to wait for the cabs."

"Bam!" Ape shrieked.

"What? Jesus christ they'll probably be here before Terry don't worry."

Much to Bam's dismay he was right. The two cabs arrived and everyone but Bam, Ferin, Tash, Johnny, Dunn and Melissa climbed in.

***

"What is taking him so long?"

They were all sitting on the pavement of the walkway but now on the otherside of the gate. Ferin was laying on the ground with her knees bent and her sunglasses on staring up into the trees.

"Well at least we're going to get a nice tan." Tash smiled from beside her.

"Can't you call him again?" Johnny asked, even his patience was beginning to run thin.

Bam handed his blackberry to Ferin, setting it on her stomach. "Call him."

Ferin propped herself up on her elbows. "Why do I have to call him? I don't even know him."

"Just call him." Bam sat crosslegged beside her. "He'll come quicker for a girl."

Ferin rolled her eyes and sat up, searching through his contacts and calling Terry. She spoke to him for a few minutes and soon the White Chevy blaring rap music pulled up to the gate. Ferin handed back Bam's blackberry and stood up, before helping Tash and Melissa up.

"What could have possibly taken you two asshole hours to get here?" Bam was laughing as he opened the passenger door, ushering Ferin in first. The others climbed into the back seat.

"I had some business with some peoples." Terry started driving again.

"Still rocking the bulletproof vest I see." Bam placed his hand on the dash, bracing himself as Terry turned and sped up.

"Always," Terry smiled at him. "So where to?"

"Birdman's house," Bam informed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
<333