Status: On Hiatus

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Broken Angel

_________________________Image
Once I arrived at the party some guy had thrust a red cup in my hand. Knowing better I walked away and set it on the counter. I made my own drink and downed it. Once I got a little buzzed I made my way to where people were dancing. There was this hot guy so I started dancing with him. Sure he was hot but I had no feelings toward him. I just danced with him for the hell of it.
“You want another drink?” He asked after a few minutes. I nodded my head and he went away. I made my way over to the side and got a little air. As I was standing there I started thinking about what Lilly was doing right now. She was probably helping the boys pick out a tent. In a weird way I was kind of sad that I didn’t get to spend time with them. All of a sudden I felt some grab me around the waist and I screamed.
“Whoa calm down. Its just me.” The guy I was dancing with said.
“Oh. Sorry.” I blushed. He handed me my drink and I took a sip. It tasted funny but I drank it anyways. Once we were back to dancing his hands were all over my body. Then I started feeling dizzy. All of a sudden I started to not be able to see much. I felt myself being walked somewhere. Then I heard a door shut.

“Shit. I’ll be right back.” I faintly heard. Everything was blurry but I still got up. I headed for the door and started walking around. I was somehow able to get myself to the back yard. Then I called my brother.

“Ricky. I need your help.” I said into the phone.
“Poppy? What’s going on? Where are you?” He asked.
“I’m at a party. Please come help me.” I said softly. Everything started to feel so distant and so blurry.
“Poppy? Listen to me ok? Stay where you are! Where is the party?” He screamed but I could barely hear him. I started to slip away and I dropped the phone as I collapsed on the grass.

~Ricky's P.O.V.~

“Poppy? Listen to me ok? Stay where you are! Where is the party?” I screamed. Then I heard the phone dropp and it went silent. I had to help her. But I didn’t know where she was.
“Lilly? Where is Poppy?” I shouted into the phone.
“She’s at a party. Why what’s wrong?” She asked.
“She just called me. I think she’s in trouble. But I got disconnected. Do you know where she is.?” I asked frantically.
“Oh god I knew this would happen. She’s at Mikey’s house. 105 Laley Dr.” She said.
“Ok thanks bye.” I said and hung up. I didn’t even bother putting on a shirt I just got in my car and sped to this guys house. When I arrived I could hear loud music. I jumped out of my car and ran for the house. People gave me weird stares but I didn’t care. I ran around looking for Poppy. After not finding her I decided to check the back patio. And there she was passed out near a bush. I ran to her side and tried to wake her up.
“Poppy baby wake up!” I said. Nothing.
“Poppy please wake up.” I said. I felt her move a little and that was enough to know she was ok. I picked her up and carried her out of the house. When I got to the front I saw Lilly getting out of the car with three boys. I should have figured.
“Is she ok?” Lilly asked coming up to me.
“She’s fine.” I said putting Poppy into the back seat of my car.
“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have let her come.” She said.
“No you shouldn’t have! You know what happened the last time she came to Mikey’s party! She almost got raped! And it could have happened again tonight! If she would have gotten raped it would have been your fault!” I screamed at her.
“I-I know. But it’s not like I could force her to stay home.” She said about ready to cry. I didn’t care. I cared about my family.
“You should have called me. I could have convinced her to stay! She’s staying with me tonight. Go home.” I said and got in my car. Once we got to my place I carried her inside and laid her down in my bed. When morning came I woke her up and made breakfast.

“Here take these.” I said handing Poppy two Excedrin.
“Thanks.” She said softly.
“So what happened last night?’ I asked her softly touching her hand.
“I-I was dancing with this guy and he got me a drink. It tasted funny but I still drank it.” She said sniffling.
“Then the next thing I know I was walking somewhere. I don’t know where though. I remember someone’s hands all over me. I heard him say something and then he left. I could barely see or think. But I got up and I managed to find my way out of the house. I don’t even know how, I can barely remember. I don’t even remember calling you, I just remember the cold wet ground.” She explained. I sighed. This isn’t what I wanted to hear from my baby sister. Then she started to cry.
“God I’m so stupid.” She muttered.
“Hey. Look at me. Your not stupid. You just had a lapse of judgment. None of this is your fault.” I said looking her in the eyes.
“I’m so sorry.” She cried.
“You have nothing to be a sorry for baby.” I told her as I held her in my arms. Once we were done eating we went to go get her car then I drove behind her to her house.
“Be careful ok?” I asked when we were at her door.
“I will.” She said hugging me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay another Update!
Poppy's Party Outfit