Status: On Hiatus

When You Look Me In The Eyes

Wet Pussy

Image

I walked back to the camp site with Lilly. Once we got there we set down our stuff and I went into the trunk of my car. I reached in the back and pulled out two bottles of booze and a bottle of juice.
“Ooh what are you going to make?” Lilly asked excited.
“A wet pussy.” I said. I know it sounds really gross but there’s actually a funny story behind this drink.
“Yummy. Make me some too.” She said sitting down at the picnic table. First I got out two big skull cups. I started with Lilly’s drink. I poured one part Smirnoff Vodka, one part Sour Apple Pucker, and one part cranberry juice. I mixed it up and then tasted it. It was perfect. I handed it to her and she took a sip.
“That is delicious.” She said taking another sip.
“Now for mine.” I said and made my drink the same way except I added a little bit more Vodka. I took a drink of mine and it tasted so good.
“So what are we doing tonight?” Lilly asked.
“Do you mean before or after we get drunk?” I asked laughing. We both knew very well that if we drank the entire drink we would be drunk off our asses in an hour or two. And the sun was already setting.
“Haha I didn’t think about that. Shit. What are we supposed to tell the guys?” She asked.
“Tell them what? We’ll just stay away from them tonight. Say were going to go have some girl bonding time.” I say laughing.
“I guess that will work.” She said satisfied.
“And you know what else we can do?” I asked her.
“What?” She asked suspiciously. I pulled out a tiny bag with two joints. Wrapped up in the paper was the amazing grade A weed.
“How did you get that?” She asked surprised. One thing she does like to do is smoke weed. She used to smoke a lot before we met but now she doesn’t as much. We have this rule that we only smoke with each other or by ourselves with no one else around.
“Ronny.” I said. I had gotten it weeks before but never actually used it.
“Can we go do it now?” She asked grabbing it.
“Sure let’s go tell the guys were gonna hang out with out them.” I said getting up. I could already feel the vodka take affect to my body.
“Woah.” I said.
“Let’s just get this over with. You got everything?” Lilly asked.
“Yep.” I said and checked for my lighter, weed, and cigarettes. They were all in my bag. We walked to the guys with our drinks in our hands. We were laughing and purposely bumping into each other. We hadn’t even left yet and we were already having a blast.
“Hey guys!” I shouted coming up to them.
“Yeah?” They asked not turning around.
“Were gonna go hang out for awhile. We’ll be back later.” I said. I waited for a response.
“Ok see you later.” Joe said still focused on the river. We burst out laughing walking away.
“That was too easy.” She said laughing hysterically.
“I know.” I agreed. We walked back into a woodsy area that I knew well. Not many people went back here because of snakes. But like I said I know this place really well. We sat on this giant rock and drank some more of our drinks.
“So what do you think of Nick?” Lilly asked me. This question took me by surprise.
“What do you mean?” I played dumb.
“Oh don’t act dumb I know you like him.” she said laughing.
“Ok so maybe I do.” I said blushing.
“I knew it. Are you going to ask him out?” She asked.
“Jeez Lilly don’t hold back.” I said sarcastically.
“You have to ask him out!” she scolded.
“You know I don’t ask guys out. They ask me out. I’m too shy about that stuff.” I said.
“Ok then.” She sighed.
“So have you talked to Ricky?” I asked Lilly. I was told all about how he yelled at her. I can’t say I blame him, because after all he was just looking out for me but I do feel bad for her.
“No.” She muttered.
“I’m sorry that he yelled at you.” I said sitting up and looking at her. Like me, she hated when people yelled at her.
“It’s not you’re fault.” She said looking down.
“Yeah it is. If I wouldn’t have went to that stupid party none of that would have ever happened.” I admitted.
“Please don’t blame your self.” She whispered.
“You know I don’t even remember most of that night.” I whispered too.
“You don’t?” She asked. I shook my head.
“All I remember is driving to the party, dancing with some guy, and then waking up at Ricky’s. I don’t even remember calling him.” I cried.
“It’s ok. It wasn’t your fault. It’s that guys fault.” She said hugging me.
“I hate that I can’t remember.” I admitted.
“Maybe its for the better.” She said.
“Yeah maybe your right. I do remember one thing.” I said looking at her.
“What?” She asked.
“His hands. They were all over me. He felt so dirty.” I cried as she held me. We stayed like that for about a half an hour and I cried my eyes out. It took us another half hour to finish our drinks. But I know she dumped some of hers out secretly. I was drunk out of my mind.
“I just want to feel better.” I said and started to pull out the weed. I lit it up and took a few hits. I passed it to Lilly and she took more then a couple. I laughed at her when her eyes went all bug eyed.
“Damn this is good shit.” She said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so a Wet Pussy is obviously a drink. Well anyways there is actually a funny story behind it. One time when i was up at my sisters she asked her boyfriend if he wanted a wet pussy. I looked at her shocked that she would say that in fornt of and she said 'no it's a drink' and i was like 'i know' and then she said 'no its sweet drink' and i was like 'i know' and then he looked at her with that be queit look and she asked him' should i just quit while im ahead' and he said yes...you kind of had to of been there to undertsnad it..it was incredibly awkward and funny...comment please.