Status: Fantome de l'Opera <33 I LOVE HIM.

No One Would Listen, No One but Her

She's Killing Me.

“How was your day mon cher?” Erik’s voice boomed through her room.
“Odd.” She answered dully not lifting her head from her pillow. Her face showed no signs of the excitement it always held when he came to her. Sliding back the mirror Erik walked in stopping just in front of her bed. Looking down at her he could see now her face was pale, all her healthy pinks were absent. Even her lips were white.
“Brielle what happened to you ange?” She merely handed him the script. He smiled down at her, but his smile soon faded when he realized that’s what drained the color from her lively face. “I thought you’d enjoy this,” he spoke quietly. She sat up quickly her eyes wide.
“You did this?” Of course he did. She told herself, who else would? It all made sense now. “Well undo it now!” Her anger startled him.
“Brielle,” he said softly holding his hand out to her.
“No, no mon ange. I can’t do this.” She dropped her face in her hands. A ping of guilt tugged at Erik’s heart but that was soon overcome by anger. He did this for her and she refused it! How dare she talk to him like that and demand for him to undo it. He turned away form her while he tried to calm himself down.
“You’re acting the part.” He growled.
“No Erik! As much as you want me to do this I can’t, I can’t.” He spun around taking a long stride to her.
“You have forgotten who your teacher is.” His voice was as calm as her could manage but still he was failing to convince her. He couldn’t understand what had went wrong, she gave complete control to him any other time. Besides this was for her own sake all he wanted was for her to make her mother proud. She looked into his eyes tears rimming her, tears of true terror. He knew he was scaring her but as much as he wanted to he couldn’t control himself.
“Don’t make me do this,” she pleaded tears dripping from her eyes.
“I can’t undo what I have done. Everything is taken care of and you must play the part you are assigned.” He said coldly walking back into the mirror trying his best to ignore the sound of her sobs.
♠ ♠ ♠
...yeah it's short I'm sorry. I gotta start writing this again lol. I have like one chapter already donee and I'll try and update that one tomorrow and idk if I can write. I have three more stories I'm bound and determined to finish and another new one to post.
Sooo check out my other stories? I just posted another new one like two seconds agoo lol. :]