Scream

Screaming

You know I make you wanna scream...
But know it's too late you've wasted all your time...

Relax while you're closing your eyes to me
So warm as I'm setting you free
With your arms by your side there's no struggling
Pleasure's all mine this time

Scream from the pleasure unmask your desire...


I moved my body away from his, letting him slip out of me as I changed our position. I pushed him over onto his back forcefully and sat on top of him, gaining complete dominance over him. Once we had physically connected again, I pinned down his arms, making sure to dig in my nails, and started riding him the way I wanted to. This was my treat tonight. I knew exactly how to please the man I had chosen, and I knew that with him being satisfied with my priceless actions that he would return the favour for no price as well. And that was all I really wanted. Sex was the only thing that truly gave me pleasure in life. And the danger and excitement of doing it with strangers just made it even better...

“Oh jeez... Oh God...” Jimmy was muttering, trying to hold in his feelings. He was clenching his teeth and I could tell by his scrunched up facial expression that things were beginning to get too good for him. I could also tell he felt like things were wrong, as if he shouldn’t be doing this. He was holding back from me. Maybe he has a girlfriend, or a wife or something, but I don’t care. That’s not my problem. If that’s true, he’s wasted all of his time. But it didn’t matter, because I was bringing the pleasure to both of us, and he wanted to scream from it. His arms were by his side, not struggling whatsoever, so maybe he didn’t have someone else to care about. He closed his eyes as his head fell back into the pillow. The room had heated up so much in the past 20 minutes that we were getting quite sweaty, but I didn’t care. His body heat radiated up to me, making me even hotter, but I kept on moving my body. He let out a scream and I stopped my movements, knowing he needed a break now. I got off him and lay down on the bed next to him, breathing heavily. “Thank you...” I hardly heard him.

“Pleasure’s all mine,” I said as we both regained our energy. Once we were good to go again, we were going again. Jimmy screamed many more times, and so did I. The pleasure was insane! I was always searching for my special gift, but boy did this man possess something that was even better than the rest. I don’t know how he did it. I guess he just knew where my buttons were. I had a sudden moment of desire (when we were regaining our breath) to give him my number or do something that could possibly start a proper relationship, a commitment, between us, but I refrained from doing so. That wasn’t me. I couldn’t continue on from the one night of pleasure. I was never to see this man again. That’s how my life went. And I was always happy with that. This was just one night, filled with pleasure for the both of us, never to happen again. We were just strangers. Nothing more.