Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Chapter 10

“Do you believe in supernatural stuff?” Lilly asked looking up to meet Zacky’s bright green eyes.

“Yeah” He nodded “A lot of it.”

“And if I tell you something, you promise you won’t think I’m crazy and leave me and run off?”

“I promise.” Zack said not moving his eyes from hers.

Lilly didn’t know how to start. What if he really though she was crazy. When Lilly had found out what her brother was she didn’t know how to act. Yes he was her half brother but it didn’t change the fact that they were still related.

“That was my half brother last night and…” She couldn’t form the words to come out of her mouth.

“And…” Zack said prompting her.

“This is the crazy part; um well he claims he’s a werewolf.” Lilly said shaking her head even though she knows it’s true and has seen her brother transform.

Zacky could smell it on the man last night. He wanted confirmation but couldn’t believe his mate was related to a werewolf even if she was his half brother. Zacky decided that since she knows about werewolves she might as well know about vampires.

“Do you believe in supernatural?” Zacky said not taking his eyes off her.

“Yeah, I guess I have to.” Zacky didn’t know what she ment by that, and he would find out later he was so close to telling her.

“Do you believe in vampires?” His expression stayed the same.

“I don’t know I’ve never met one.” She gave him a little smile, a laugh bubbling up inside of her.

“If I was to tell you I was a vampire what would you do?” Lilly’s brown eyes turned to confusion. Her brother had told her to watch out for other supernatural things, she just though he ment other werewolves who might want her. She never thought he ment vampires.

“I-I don’t know.” She stuttered looking down at her pink nails which were starting to chip.

Zacky had never seen her stutter, he thought it was cute. Although he wouldn’t say it now, this wasn’t the right time.

“You know I would never hurt you.” He said making her look back up.

“I feel like you couldn’t even if you wanted to.” She gave him a little smile.

“So you believe me?” He looked into her eyes again.

“Yeah, even though you haven’t proven it. I just feel like…” she stoped she didn’t know what to say. Zacky understood what she ment. She didn’t have to say anymore. He opened his arms out to her, waiting for her to give him a hug.

When Lilly saw him open his arms she didn’t pass up the opportunity to give him a hug. She warped her arms around his neck and breathed in his sent. She had never smelt anything like it, it gave her goose bumps.

When Zacky finally had her arms around him, he was sure she was the one. He felt that spark again and knew he would never get over how amazing it felt. He thought how easy it was to tell her what he was. He didn’t like the fact that her half brother was a werewolf but he knew that she didn’t want anything to have to do with him.

After what seemed a short time to both of them they let go thinking that if they hugged any longer it would be weird. Zacky decide to ask the question that was burning his tongue.

“How did your brother tell you he was a werewolf?”

“He got mad when I went out on my first date. I was a freshman and the guy was really nice to me, and when he asked me out I said yes.” Lilly looked over to Zacky, he had a frown on his face. He was thinking about the guy who asked Lilly out and got upset.

“My brother saw him pull up and started talking to him, my brother was huge. He was tall; he had big muscles and a big head.” She shook her head and laughed at the end.

“He told him where to go and the boy stood up to him. I heard the whole argument. The boy was a wolf too but from a different pack. He was trying to test his luck and see what I was like. I knew he wanted to get into my pants but I didn’t think he wanted to that bad.” Lilly shook her head at the memory.

“Normally I would have been pissed about my brother telling me I couldn’t go on a date but… this was different. I was going to get used and most people know I hate being used. I didn’t know they were both werewolf till later that night when the boy tried to come back over. They both fazed and of course I screamed” she blushed slightly as she said this.

“And after they fought my brother told me what he was. It took a while to get used to the fact that he wasn’t normal. And when I told him that he wasn’t normal he told me that our lives aren’t normal. It was as if he wanted me to know that I wasn’t going to be normal either.” Lilly looked over to Zack who was staring at her. She blushed again and continued with her story.

This is the part of the story which she didn’t like; she didn’t like the fact that her brother had decided what her fate was.

“When I turned eighteen my mum had helped me save up enough money to get an apartment and I moved away as soon as I finished school. I didn’t understand why my mum wanted me to leave, but when I herd a knock on the door one night and saw my brother standing in the door way looking pissed. He didn’t know where I went, only that I had moved out. He got annoyed at my mum and started throwing her china plates and everything she loved. My mum said that she didn’t want this to happen to her baby girl; she wanted me to live and have a good life. I knew my mother was only trying to protect me. She still is,” Lilly looked over to Zacky who had revealed some sort of emoticon now which was confusion.

“My mum knew what was going to happen before I did.” Lilly continued “My brother wants to marry me off to some guy in his pack who has an infatuation with me.” Lilly turned to Zack with tears in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys don't know how sorry I am for not updating. It's not my fault I was trying. A few things happened that make me slow my updates up.
One, I got so much homework it wasn't funny. Two, a bitch a school was spreading roomers about me, which was not cool. So i had to go talk to her about it. But what i really wanted to do was punch her. Three, I went to camp. Never.Go.On.School.Camp! It was the worst thing in the world. Then I had a few parties.
But have no fear! I'm Working on the next chapter as you read this :)

This chapter is for Jayden and everyone else who has commented :)

My next misson is to go to the Good Charlotte concert next year wish me luck with that!

This is also for Jimmy <3 Still can't believe it..