Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Lilly is a quiet girl, but when she meets Zacky she can’t help but start to fall for him. Lilly’s brother, Dean on the other hand can’t stand to see Lilly with Zacky. Dean has planned the perfect life for his younger sister only, Lilly doesn’t want it.

When Zacky met Lilly it was like his life was put on pause. He knew from the first moment that Lilly was the one, only she didn’t know. Will Zacky stay with Lilly through the thick and thin? Or will he give up and whisk her away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don’t own Zackary Baker, Avenged Sevenfold or anyone to do with them. But I do own the plot and all made up characters. This is rated Pg-13. It will contain swearing and some sexual innuendos. If there becomes any sexual content I will change the rating to something more suitable. If you don’t like it please don’t read. For this story Avenged Sevenfold doesn’t exist, they are not in a band and aren’t famous. This story was also inspirded by the band Fahrenheit 43. All music rights go to them. Happy reading.


[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=j37Lo2rHteE[/youtube]