Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Chapter 8

Johnny got his friends to move over a bit so Lilly could join them. Angela let her have some time off while she took over her shift. She then came over with food and told Lilly to have the rest of the night off.

Lilly was sitting in front of Zacky and next to Johnny. She learnt the names of the other boys too. They were really nice to her even though she did burst into tears and interrupted their dinner.

There was Matt who had the cutest dimples and she could already tell he had a kind heart. There was Brian, who was cocky but only when it came to sexual jokes. Lilly knew she had to stay clear of them. And then there was Jimmy, he was super tall and made Lilly laugh a lot. Jimmy was the one who made jokes at the most inappropriate times but made everything a lot less awkward. Lilly really liked him; she made a mental note to thank him later.

Lilly had gotten a glass of water and sat with the boys while they ate their meal. Zacky noticed that she looked a little hungry and slid his plate over to her. It wasn’t like he needed a lot of food. Lilly looked up from her hands that were folded in her lap to see Zacky give her a kind smile. She shook her hand and mumbled thanks.

Zacky shrugged and went back to eating only to see a hand reach out and grab a chip off his plate. He looked up to see Lilly with a blush forming on her cheeks he couldn’t stop the smile that came over his face. He put the plate in between them with the chips facing her.

“So how do you know Johnny?” He asked her trying to be quite.

“We went to school together, well until he left.” She said and took another chip.

Johnny turned to her. “Sorry about that, I tried calling. But yo-”

“But I never answered.” She finished for him. He nodded his head.

“I’m sorry, I really am Johnny.” She looked as if she would start crying again but she held it in.

“It’s just that I was so angry, Stephanie Merlo ditched me after you left. I think the only reason she was friends with us was because of you.” Johnny’s face fell saddened to hear that she was left friendless.

“Oh sweetie I’m so sorry.” He hugged her again. Zacky growled under his breath but Johnny herd. He released Lilly knowing that Zack was going to have a talk to him when they got home.

They sat there for a few more moments talking before someone came up to Lilly and tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around to see her brother standing there with a scowl on his face.

“Lilly, what are you doing?” He asked shocked that she would just sit with some random strangers.

“Oh, Angela let me off work tonight, because I had a melt down.” He looked at her concerned. Lilly shook off his concern because it was only an act.

“So you’re finished for the night.” He concluded. Looking around at the people she was sitting with. He didn’t like them at all. He knew who they were but didn’t say anything aloud.

He couldn’t believe out of anybody it was his sister that was sitting with them.

Zacky looked over to the man that was talking to Lilly, how did she know him. Zacky didn’t like the fact that he was standing so close to her, as if to protect her from him and the rest of his friends. Zacky would never ever harm her.

“Dean, I don’t want to talk to you. Okay.” She turned away from him and gave the group an apologetic smile. The boys hid there surprise by going back to eating their meal, but all thinking the same thing how did she know him.

“Look, Lilly I really have to talk to you.”

She turned around to him again. “I told you, I never wanted to speak to you again.” Her voice turning hard. Zacky had herd enough.

“Dude, just leave her alone.” Dean and now turned around to him.

“Look,” he said “You don’t even know Lilly, so just stay out of the conversation.”

“Hey man, you came to our table.” Matt said defending Zacky.

“You know what Lilly,” Dean said turning his whole body just to face her. “’I’ll talk to you another time, when you don’t have your-” He paused looking over at the guys. “friends around.” He stalked over to another guy who just started at Lilly.

Zacky didn’t like the way he was staring at her like she was some sort of piece of meat. Lilly looked over to where Dean was and saw the guy looking at her. Lilly knew what was happening and she hoped that it wouldn’t be this soon.

“I’m sorry about that.” Lilly said mostly to Zacky but she made sure everyone understood. It wasn’t that Lilly was uncomfortable because truth be known Lilly was really comfortable with these people. She looked over again to where her brother was, and saw the same guy looking at her. She hated knowing that her brother even agreed to this.

“I have to go.” She got up all of a sudden. Zack who wasn’t really listening to the conversation, but was focusing on her, didn’t understand why she wanted to leave all of a sudden.

Lilly knew her brother wouldn’t leave until she talked to him. He would follow her home like he did last time. Lilly had to move after he found out where she lived. She didn’t like the fact that her brother could come and go whenever he pleased. And last time they talked, things didn’t turn out so well. Things were said and stuff was thrown. Lilly wasn’t proud of it but she didn’t like what her brother had said to her. She didn’t like her brother full stop. And it wasn’t because he was a werewolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
See! I told you guys I would have another update up soon, and here it is.

Anyways I went shopping today and my feet are killing me, I really want to chop them off, but I can't do that. Anyway hope all of you guys had a good Halloween, I don't really understand it since we don't celebrate it and all.

Comment & Subscribee