Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Chapter 7

It was nine o’clock and the diner was busy. There was another girl working today, her name was Amanda. Amanda and Lilly got on pretty well but they weren’t what you call best friends they were good acquaintances that’s all.

Amanda and Lilly were dishing out the food while Dave and a few other chefs were making it. Angela being the manager made sure everything was running smoothly, she was also taking to being a hostess into good hands.

The old people who came in for the early bird specials would be long gone by now and the family’s who had younger kids would be leaving soon too. This was the time of the night Lilly liked but also hated; this was the time when kids around her age would come in to get something to eat. Sometimes Mike would show up and have a seat at the counter and have a chat to her while she worked, it was good if it wasn’t a busy night.

But there was no Mike tonight only customers. Lilly had one part of the diner and Amanda had another. Lilly liked the ones with the booths and Amanda liked the chairs that you could actually get out of with out climbing over everybody.

Lilly was to busy to noticed that Zack and his friends walked though the diner; the place did have pretty good food. Zacky was confused to why they didn’t come here more often. If he had realised that this girl was going to be here and he could have found her earlier he would have been eating here a long time ago.

Lilly was waiting for an order to come up when she herd her name being yelled. She turned around only to be met with the face of her elder brother. She rolled her eyes and told Dave to hurry up.

“I’m coming woman; don’t get you undies in a knot.” She just rolled her eyes again and walked over to a group of three women and put down their entrees. She walked back over to the counter and got out a rag to look as if she was doing something.

“What are you doing here?” She said wiping down the bench.

“Seeing how my sister is, you know since she isn’t picking up her phone. Why is that by the way?”

“Oh god Dean I don’t have time for this, I’m working!” she exclaimed stressed. Just then some guy came though the door and sat down next to Dean.

“Hey what can I get you? Make it quick.” Dean turned to the guy.

“What do you want?” Lilly froze.

“You know him.” Lilly pointed to the guy that was sitting next to her brother.

“Yeah he’s in my pa- he’s my friend. Don’t you remember him Lilly?” Dean recovered himself knowing that Lilly wouldn’t notice nor really care.

“Well did you want something, because my boss is getting annoyed.” Lilly ignored the question and tried to be as nice as possible.

“Nar, we’ll wait for your brake.” Dean said before his friend could say anything. Lilly nodded her head before moving away from the counter.

Zacky saw her talking to two men, he didn’t really want to listen to what they were talking about but Lilly looked slightly agitated. He saw her nod her head and walk away. She was walking over to a table close by, this would be a good time to tell them he though.

“Hey guys.” Zack said.

“Yeah bro?” Jimmy said playing the salt and pepper.

“See that girl over there.” Zacky said trying to tell them which girl he was talking about.

“Dude there are heaps of girls.” Johnny piped up.

“Okay the one with light brown hair, the one that works here. Shit she’s coming over here.” Zack said and tried to act natural.

“Hi what can I get you?” Lilly said and looked up only to be met with a pair of vibrant green eyes.

“Zack.” She said surprised.

“Hey.” He said trying to be all cool and natural around his friends.

“Dude you suck.” Brian said under his breath and covered it up with a cough. Lilly looked around the table and gave a small smile to Brian. She noticed they were the same people he sat with when he came in here for breakfast.

“Didn’t think I’d see you here.” She smiled.

“Neither did I, but Matt said he liked this place.” Zacky kicked Matt under the table only to have kicked Johnny instead.

“Ouch!” he rubbed his foot while making a face at Zack. Lilly faced Johnny and her mouth opened in surprise.

“Johnny Seward, is that you.” Was the only thing that came out of her mouth. Zack didn’t know what was going on. He liked knowing especially when it had to do with Lilly.

“Um yeah. Do I know you?” He looked more closely at her.

“Um, no. You wouldn’t know me.” Lilly said and looked down to her note pad slightly bummed out that he didn’t remember her. So much for best friends forever.

“Anyway” she made her voice a bit happier “What did you guys want?”

“Chocolate chip pancakes.” Jimmy smiled. Lilly looked down and a blush began to form on her face.

“Is that all you eat?” Lilly looked at him wanting to laugh.

“No ma’am.” Jimmy said taking a big gulp of his beer. Lilly didn’t know what to say next so she just bit her lip and wrote down his order. Zacky couldn’t help but just watch her as she interacted with his friends. It was good to know that she was getting on with Jimmy; I mean who didn’t get on with Jimmy though. She then went around the table asking each one what they wanted. She was about to walk away when Johnny pulled her back by her hand.

Zack was about to grab Johnny and beat him to a pulp. No one had the right to touch her; Zacky didn’t even have the right, not unless she was comfortable with it.

“Lil?” When Lilly herd that she turned around fully. A piece of hair fell in front of her eyes Johnny pushed it back for her. The monster in Zacky wanted to pull Lilly over to him and keep her away from everyone. Johnny shouldn’t even be near her right now.

“Lilly is that you.” Lilly nodded tears coming to her eyes. Johnny couldn’t believe his eyes. He got up out of the booth and gave her a hug while she burst into tears. Zacky didn’t understand what was going on but he didn’t like it. He didn’t like to see her cry and he didn’t like it that Johnny was the one to comfort her.

“I though I’d never see you again.” He said while he squished the life out of her. The rest of the boys sat there taking in what was happening, Jimmy nursing his bottle of beer while watching the couple hug.

“How do they know each other?” Matt whispered to Brian. He shrugged his shoulders while watching the scene unfold. They could tell Zacky was getting agitated, but they couldn’t do anything about it.

“I thought I would never see you again.” Lilly repeated and then burst into a fresh set of tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm backk, not that I was ever really gone. But I have a 4 day weekend and like 2 days off school. Why? Not really sure...
So I'll try and update again but I am pretty busy with trying to convince my mum to let me go to a concert. She thinks I go to too many...

Here is something that made my day, hope it makes yours too :)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch=2J5xs2ukksE[/youtube]

So tell me if there are any mistakes and I'll fix them up :)

Comment&&Subscribe