Status: just starting :)

True Blue

When seventeen year old SCAD student, Carson Mitchell finds her boyfriend cheating on her with a Hooter girl in her car she breaks up with him imediatly but when she slaps him across the face she doesn't expect the slap he gives her in return. She gives him a nice hard kick to the balls then runs down the street to her apartment only to be dragged away by her now abusive boyfriend. Just when she thinks all hope is lost she gives him two more hard kicks and a slap in the face as she screams for help. She is soon saved by a guy that lives in her apartment building. Her boyfriend is arrested and she's admitted to the hospital. The events from that night seems to not only bring along a couple of bruises but also her very own saviour that turns out to be her boss!

WARNING: This story is my original story and anyone that tries to steal will be hung by there toenails and stripped of all stealing abilities. You have been warned
  1. Chapter 1
    “Why would I ever do that?” I should have kept my stupid mouth shut because the slap he gave me after that stung like a bitch.
  2. Chapter 2
    “Where is Carson Mitchell?!” the voice of my dad could be heard from down the hall and most likely the whole hospital.