Status: ... Will go until finished!!!! Don't worry If I don't my friends will kill me... Litterally... I won't get any cookies!!!

Adopted

A girl by the name of Violet get's adopted by 5 people O.o You know who!!! She has a best friend named Ayden... He's gay so :P They can't date... Had to let you know that... She's an orphan... Duh... Was abused when she was little... They weren't her real parents cause she doesn't know who her real parents are... Yet... Um.... You can tell I'm just making this description up in my head cause I SUCK at describing things... I'm horrible at it actually... OH she has a cat named Sweetie who is 7 years old but still looks AND acts like a kitten... She's a real sweet heart though... And she's blind... You'll find out how later!!! So... Yeah... You'll just have to read and find out the rest...

HAHAHAHAHA My cat touched my book shelf and it made a noise so she jumped back... I'm on my laptop... My real cat Sweetie isn't blind but she DOES act and look like a kitten. She's so sweet.

ANYWAYZ!!! I don't think I should of put that but who cares??? This is MY story, you steal it and I will come find you with a shotgun and a portable tornado!!! EXACTLY!!!

Now I have to put this

I don't own Avenged Sevenfold or anyone else in this story cause they are their own persons (hahahahah persons) The music I put in here I will NOT own it will probably mostly from Eyes Set To Kill cause their an awesome band so is Avenged Sevenfold... Umm... And blah blah blah blah blah all that other stuff that I probably will not own but I DO own the Muffin Monster and My Army cause well I rule the world you know and I DON'T own Steroids cause that's bad for you... She will NOT do drugs or alcohol cause she HATES that stuff, so do I... So does Ayden... I own Violet and Ayden and maybe other characters that I put in here!!! You'll know cause I will put them at the bottom that I own them... I don't own Spongebob as much as I wish I did I don't so... Yeah... That's about it!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! But girls... Not in the lez way I am as straight as a pencil, you can break me but I will still be straight... Nothing you can do about it sorry!!! But don't worry I do really really REALLY want a gay guy best friend... Why??? I don't know it's just one of those things!!!