Untitled

Footise War

"Nick I know it has been hard on you the past few months and I am so sorry." Miley said as they sat in her room on Christmas eve.

"Miley don't be your my girl and like I said before I am here for you no matter what."

"MILEY MILEY MILEY!" Lilly and Maddie screamed as they ran into the room.

"Look who got out of jouvie yesterday." Lilly says throwing the paper into Miley's lap.

"Great just what I need."

"Don't worry M. They will be a blimp in history and everyone has forgotten who they are by now."

"You better be right Nick or I swear to god that if they ruin my career I pin it on you."

"What?" Nick asks taking his head back a bit.

"I was just kidding Nicky. Now get out I need to change."

"Owe I think I hurt my foot. Can't move need help." Nick said pretending his foot was killing him.

"We will just go now." Maddie says walking out of Miley's room with Lilly.

"Now Nick if you don't get up then you will not get your Christmas eve gift."

"A miracle from god." Nick says jumping out of bed. "Hurry up missy don;t want to be late for breakfast."

Miley snorts laughter as Nick leaves the room. The day dragged on a bit though Nick did love his Christmas eve gift from Miley. Throughout dinner that night Nick and Miley had a footise war resulting in Nick accidentily kicking Robbie Ray in the shin.

"Dang Flabbit. Who just kicked me?" Miley ans Nick point to each other.

"He did it!" Miley says pointing to Nick.

"She did it!" Nick says pointing to Miley.

"I don't care who did it because you two now have to clean up after dinner."

'Good daddy because that gives us more time to be completely and utterly alone together." Miley says knowing how to work her daddy.

"Did I say you two I meant Jackson."

"What?!" Jackson asked looking from his dad to Miley to Nick.

"I don't need my little girl being alone with a boy."

"Not like she has before."

"It is different now Jackson." Robbie Ray says before looking at Nick. "Is your family coming over here in the morning or are we going there?"

"They are coming here around six but Miley gave them the key so they will just let themselves in."

"Great!"

After they finish dinner Miley goes up to her room being joined by Nick ten minutes later. They stay together for an hour before Miley falls asleep allowing for Nick to slip over to the guest room.