Untitled

CHRISTMAS

Miley woke up early so that she could change and shower before anyone got up. She hated it when people saw her without her make-up on. After getting out of the shower she did her hair and make-up before getting changed. Once she got downstairs she started to make Christmas breakfast since it was tradition whoever woke up first had to make breakfast which they made sure to tell Maddie. Miley had just got done setting the table for herself, Nick, Robbie Ray, Jackson, Oliver, Lilly, Joe, Maddie, Kevin, Denise, Paul, and Frankie when everyone came down in their PJ's even the adults.

"Morning y'all." Miley said brightly as everyone stared at her in disbelief. "What?"

"Your up, changed, and made breakfast and it is only....."

"Six in the morning I know mom." Miley said as she always called Denise in the past few months just like she had started calling Paul dad.

"Then lets open gifts." Joe said making his way to the gifts.

"Nice try Joe but we eat then gifts."

"Sweet nibblets!"

Everyone laughs when Joe says that but goes to the table that Miley had set up. After Paul said grace everyone dug into the pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausages, bacon, and toast. Once everyone was finished and the dishes done, courtesy of Robbie Ray and Frankie, they went to go unwrap the gifts. Like every year they had it go from youngest to oldest much to Kevin's displeasure. After Lilly had gone second it was Miley's turn to go. She went to go grab Nick's gift to her first but he wouldn't let her.

"Mine last and by last I mean after everyone else has opened their gifts."

"but Nick I gave you a really great gift yesterday." Miley says and everyone looks at them.

"What was that gift?" Robbie Ray asks but Miley ignores him.

"You know the gift I gave you in my room."

"I know and I loved the gift better then any gift I have ever gotten but the answer is still no. Wait until the very end."

"Fine then you'll never ever get a kiss from me again." Miley said crossing her arms and pouting.

"Once you get this you will forget about that."

"That is what you think Nick!" Miley said grabbing a gift.

"What did you give him for a gift yesterday?" Robbie Ray asked as Miley opened her gift from Paul, Denise, and Frankie.

"Is it any of your....this is gorgeous." Miley said once she saw the outfit that was inside. "and it is the same one that I wanted. Thanks mom, dad, and the little brother I have always wanted." Miley said giving Frankie a hug.

"We really didn't pick it out but we did this." Paul said giving her a little bag.

"You got me tickets to see Jesse McCartney?" Miley said once she saw the three tickets in the bag.

"Yeah we thought you liked him."

"I LOVE YOU!" Miley said giving Paul a big hug.

After that Miley nearly fainted every time she opened a gift. From Joe was a Gibson guitar signed by Chris Daughtry, Katherine McPhee, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Elliot Yamin, Jordin Sparks, Paula Abdul, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, and Ryan Seacrest all her American Idol favorites. From Lilly and Oliver were two pairs of Christian Louboutin heels that she wanted strangle them both after getting because they are really expensive. From Kevin and Maddie was a new dress and a multi color Louis Vuitton purse. From Robbie Ray and Jackson were three tickets to Everlife, three tickets to see the Spice Girls reunion concert, three tickets to see Daughtry, and a brand new laptop.

"Change your mind yet?" Miley asked as Oliver started opening his gifts

"Not a chance." Once it came to Nick her grabbed Miley's gift first and started opening it before she could stop him.

"You shouldn't have done that!" Miley exclaimed once Nick had gotten out the picture of them kissing. under mistletoe yesterday in a heart frame. "Awkward!" Miley says and Nick sees the other gift underneath it.

"Yeah another one."

"You kissed each other and took a picture of it?" Robbie Ray asked as Nick started to unwrap the other gift.

"Oh we do that a lot." Robbie Ray narrows his eyes at her. "Which is almost never."

"Miley you got me a guitar pick?" Nick asked looking at her.

"To go with this." Miley says handing him the new Gibson guitar he wanted.

Once Nick had stopped being amazed over his gift from Miley he opened the rest of his gifts. Everyone else loved their gifts but Miley was going crazy as Paul who was the last to open his gifts was opening them. As soon as he opened his last gift from his wife Miley looked at Nick who handed her a box.

"You may not to open it here." He says and Miley looks at him. "Trust me go into the kitchen to open it."

Miley nods her head and walks into the kitchen with the box. When she was well hidden behind the kitchen isle she started to open the gift. As soon as she saw a scrapbook of all the pictures of them kissing she screamed and dropped it back into the box before running back into the living room. Everyone looked up at her as she jumped into Nick's arms and started kissing him.

"Seeing as she is to busy at the moment lets go see what her gift is." Joe said and everyone started to go towards the kitchen.

"Nice try." Miley says running in before them and grabbing the box. "Never going to happen."

"Oh and Miley there is another gift to it." He says and slips a locket over her neck.

"This is my mother's locket. How did you find this?"

"Your dad told me to give it to you." Nick says and Miley turns to her dad. "Thanks daddy."

After that the adults went into the living room while everyone else including Maddie, Kevin, and Jackson went up to Miley's room. Nick, Miley, and Kevin played guitar while everyone sang Christmas songs which soon resulted in Frankie falling asleep and forcing Kevin to bring him into the guest room. During all that everyone tried to get the box but Miley had already locked it in what she still called her Hannah closet.

"Where is it Miley?" Lilly asked as everyone looked around Miley's room for the box.

"I think I found it." Jackson said walking out of the Hannah closet.

"Jackson give that to me." Nick and Miley say together as they try to grab it out of his hands.

"If you don't give it to me then I will tell dad you broke his guitar last week." Miley said triumphantly.

"You wouldn't?"

"Oh yes I would." Miley says and Jackson hands her the box.

"Why won't you let us see?" Joe asks as everyone sits on Miley's floor in a circle.

"Well Nick gave me something that I am sure you guys would not want to see."

"It is not a picture of him...."

"Ewe no!" Miley says scrunching up her nose. "It is nothing like that."

"Few then I better go tell the parents." Jackson said getting up to leave.

"Wait they think I'd give her something like that?" Nick asked everyone.

"They think Nick would give me something like that?" Miley asked everyone and they nod. "They are so dead meat." Miley said grabbing the box and storming downstairs with Nick everyone else following a few seconds later. "How dare you guys even think that Nick would ever give me something like that. He just gave me this." She takes out the scrapbook and shows them the pictures. "I don't even want to talk to you."

"Yeah come on Miley lets go somewhere else."

At that the two storm out of the house. Once they walked into Nick's house they heat up something to eat before locking themselves in Nick's room for the day.