Untitled

Telling the Press

It was March 28Th and Miley woke up to the sound of her alarm clock blaring the song Miley. After throwing it half way across the room Miley took a shower and changed. She was walking downstairs when flashes of lights started to off on her back porch.

"What are they doing on the back porch?" Miley asked closing the blinds.

"I don't know lets go find out." Lilly who had spent the night said. "To the Internet." She pulls out her laptop and types in Miley Stewart in google.

"How did they get that picture on the Internet?" Maddie who had also spent the night asked looking at the picture of Nick kissing Miley on the cheek.

"I don't know but I plan to find out." Miley says taking out her phone and calling Nick. "How did that picture get on the Internet?"

"I don't know how and I don't know who did it but I am on my way to your house right now."

"You may want to watch out paparazzi surrounded my house."

"I know I can see it right now. I'll let you go because Joe, Kevin, and I are getting ready to get out of Kevin's car."

Miley told Maddie and Lilly and they sat down at the table and waited. It was ten minutes before they stumbled in through the door. After locking the door and closing the blinds all six of them went up to Miley's bedroom and into the Hannah closet.

"We could always tell the press." Nick says and Miley thinks about that for a second.

"You know what lets do it." Miley says and everyone looks at her. "Hey I think we are ready to come out to the public with it."

"We will too." Joe and Lilly say together.

"Us too!" Kevin and Maddie say together.

"Then lets do it!"

Everyone laughs as they leave the closet. After calling all the paparazzi to her backyard they all got to the front.

"OK well we won't drag this out any longer. I am going out with Lilly Truscott." Joe says taking a hold of Lilly's hand.

"I am dating Maddie Fitzpatrick." Kevin said also taking a hold of his girlfriend's hand.

"and for the biggest announcement we are dating!"

After Nick said that everyone ran inside and locked the doors. The rest of the day they spent in Miley's room watching movies and joking around.
♠ ♠ ♠
6 chapters left