Untitled

Best of Both Worlds tour

~~Lyrics~~

"C'mon guys, tell me what we're doin',
We're hangin' around when we could be all over the place." Miley decked out in her Hannah wig sang.

"The sun is shinin' just the way we like it,
Let's get outta this hallway show the world our face," Joe sang while he took Miley's hand and twirled her around.

"It's Friday, but there's no where to go,
Anywhere is cool, but we're not goin' home," Miley sang while giving Nick a wink.

"We can do anything we wanna do,
It's all up to me and you." Nick sang and then he did his little kick thingy as the music started to pick up a little.

"Turn this park into a club,
The stars are lights,
And the moon is a vibe from above,
The skateboards here's our ride, so pull on up,
Everyone is waiting for us to come
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us," Miley, Nick, Kevin, and Joe sang while her and Joe danced all over the stage.

"We got the party with us
We got the party with us." The crowd sang as Miley and Joe held out their mikes to the crowd.

"Radio, let me be the DJ,
I'll turn you up keep us movin' till we're on a ro-o-o-ole,." Joe and Miley sang as she walked down a little runway with Nick.

"Everyone is dancin' to their own beat,
So let go everybody here's got a soul," Miley and Kevin sang as Miley gave Nick a kiss on the cheek before running the rest of the way down the runway.

"It's Friday, and there's nowhere to be,
We're kickin' it together it's so good to be free,
We got each other and that's all we need,
The rest is up to you and me," Nick sang as Miley and Joe danced around him.

"Turn this park into a club,
The stars are lights,
And the moon is a vibe from above,
Skateboards here's all right so pull on up,
Everyone is waiting for us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us," All four of them sang and during that Nick took off his guitar so he could be with Miley more on the stage.

"We got the party with us!
We got the party...
We got the party..." The crowd sang as everyone held out their mikes.

"Life is for dreamers,
And I'm a believer,
That nothing can stand in our way,
Today let's find a place to play!" Miley sang while Nick wrapped his arm around her waist and she put her head on his shoulder.

"Turn this park into a club,
The stars are lights,
And the moon is a vibe from above,
Skateboards here's our ride so pull on up,
Everyone is waiting for us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,

Turn this park into a club,
The stars are lights,
And the moon is so a vibe from above, (we got the party with us!)
Skateboards here's our ride so pull on up,
Everyone is waiting for us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,
Anywhere we are, Anywhere we go,
Everybody knows,
We got the party with us,

We got the party...
We got the party...
We got the party with us!" All four sang and while they did that Miley did two back flips, a cart wheel, and a kick flip which surprised everyone.

"We got the party with us!." Miley sang ending the song.

~~End Lyrics~~

"Wow Miley didn't know you could do that." Joe said a few seconds after the song had ended.

"I was a cheerleader back in Tennessee."

"Now that is what I call multi talented. Just like me and I am so proud of you." Kevin says giving Miley a hug.

"OK I hope y'all come out to see my Hannah Montana and Miley Stewart Best of Both Worlds tour which kicks off in three months right here in Malibu."

"and who will be your opening act for this tour?" Nick asks Miley.

"I think it is some band called the Jonas Brothers. I also heard the youngest one Nick is a really good kis....guitar player."

"Yeah I met him and says he has that you better stop that."

"Should I stop?" Miley asks the crowd which yells no with a few yeses. "The crowd has spoken and it says I should keep bugging you." Miley smiles as Nick makes a face at her. "but because I am a good person I will leave you alone. For now."

"That gives me time to move to Mexico."

"Very funny Nicholas."

Miley says before they hug her and get off the stage so Miley could perform the rest of her concert just as Hannah singing just Hannah songs. Once she walked off the stage Miley automatically had them take off her wig.

"Are you wearing the Hannah clothes home?" Nick asks as Miley walks out of her dressong room.

"I bought this outfit three days ago so yeah."

"Wow I am so surprised that you did not say that it was so three days ago."

"I would be quiet if I were you Nick."

Nick pretends to zip his mouth as he walks Miley to Jackson's car. When they finally get to the car Nick gives Miley a long and breath taking kiss before sprinting off.
♠ ♠ ♠
4 chapters left
http://www.mileyfansgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=371&pos=44 (Miley's outfit)