Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Love.

'You're here!'

Hannah turned her head around and smiled as her blue eyes met Alex's brown ones. 'Yeah, I told you I would be, didn't I?' she replied and giggled as she watched Alex sit down next to her - copying the position she had.

'I'm glad you are,' Alex answered and grinned.

Hannah looked at him and blushed as she looked down at her hands who were nervously rubbing against each other. 'Listen Alex,' she mumbled and threw her head back, her brown hair flew everywhere. She pushed the hair out of her face and looked at him, his brown eyes were following her every move, 'Yeah?' he pushed.

'About earlier,' she mumbled and bit her bottom lip down carefully. Alex laughed and shrugged, 'Don't worry about it!' She looked at him and sighed, 'I just... I hope you don't think I was embarrassed or anything,' she said and Alex smirked. 'Then why didn't you tell them?' he asked and Hannah sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck nervously. 'It's... It's stupid,' she whispered and felt her cheeks turn bright red. Alex laughed, bumped his shoulder against hers which made her look up again. 'Come on. Tell me!' he pushed and grinned. 'It can't be that bad,' he continued and Hannah laughed nervously as she stared at the brightest shining star. Alex whined, 'Oh come on, just tell me Hannah.'

'I kinda want you for myself,' she blurted out and turned her head around, looking at Alex whose grin grew wider. 'Really?' he asked and Hannah rolled her blue eyes at him. 'Wow,' he said and sounded honestly surprised. 'I told you it was stupid,' she mumbled and instantly regretted telling him it. 'Hey,' Alex whispered, his voice low and husky. He leaned over, grabbed Hannah's hand and held it tightly, 'it wasn't stupid, Han! It was... Sweet!'

Hannah giggled. 'Sweet?' she asked as a strand of her brown hair fell down, covering half of her face in the process. Alex laughed as he pushed the hair back with his free hand, 'yeah. Sweet,' he whispered and smiled as his fingers softly lingered a bit longer on her cheek than first intended. They both stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Hannah broke the slightly awkward growing silence. She coughed and pulled her hand back to cover her mouth. Alex retreated his hand but still had that playful smirk on his lips.

'Did you have fun?' he asked as he continued to stare at Hannah, who wriggled her nose while laughing. 'What?' Alex chuckled, 'with your friends. Did you have fun?' he asked again and Hannah rolled her blue eyes, 'right. Yeah, it was great! Hey, why didn't you tell me you worked at Zia's cafe?' she asked him. Alex laughed, fell back and rested his back against the diving boardwalk. 'I just got the job, actually!'

Hannah looked at Alex and bit her bottom lip down ever so slightly as she looked at him putting his forearms under his head, using them as pillows. She yawned, but covered it quickly with her hand - hoping Alex hadn't seen it. 'You tired, love?' he asked and Hannah laughed. He pushed himself up to his elbows and looked at her with a raised eyebrow, 'what?' he asked and Hannah leaned towards him which only made him lean more in.

'You're adorable when you call me that,' she whispered and Alex grinned. 'Call you what? Love?' he said, that British accent slipping through his teeth like always. Hannah sighed happily and nodded, 'yeah. That,' she whispered and put her hand on his chest, pushing slightly, while her fingers played with the hem of his skirt that he had put on under his leather jacket. He seemed attached to it; the few times she'd seen him - he had been wearing that. Alex laughed loudly, wrapped one arm around Hannah's shoulder - which made them both fall down on the diving board. Hannah chuckled and at first she tried to get out of his grip but when Alex said, 'relax, babe,' she did just that. Hannah sighed contently as she snuggled up against his side, her head resting on Alex's shoulder blade. Soon, Hannah felt the tip of her hair being lifted and twirled around. Hannah smiled and felt like an idiot as her hand from before was still lying on top of Alex's chest. 'This is nice,' Alex whispered and stared at the stars above them. Hannah giggled and didnt' say anything, but she had to admit it, this was nice.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Woooo! Hope you like it. Please, comment if you read it. I love to see what you like and dislike with this whole thing! Xxx