Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Show You Something.

Hannah was lying on her bed, listening to music on her iPod when her phone suddenly started vibrating next to her. She turned her head around and smiled as she saw Alex's name flash across the screen. She bit her bottom lip and felt her heart skip a beat as she pushed OPEN.

Hi, gorgeous. What's up? - A! Xx

Hi 'Lex. Not much. I can't sleep for some strange reason. You? - H! Xx

I can't sleep either, so I'm driving around. You wanna meet up? ;) - A! Xx

Hannah looked at the text and bit her bottom lip down nervously. It was really late and her parents had gone to bed but she wanted to see him.

It's really late, 'Lex. - H! Xx

Aw, come on love. I wanna see you! ;) - A! Xx

Hannah blushed. He wanted to see her? Her heart skipped a beat as she read the message again. She texted him the address and that he would have to give her a text message as soon as he was outside - and not honk as it would wake her parents up.

Great. I know where that is! I'm not far from you, actually. Can't wait to see you again, love! - A! Xx

I'm here! Where are you? :) - A! Xx

Hannah smiled and walked over to her bedroom window, seeing a blue pick-up truck standing outside. She grabbed her phone from her mattress, texted Alex that she'd be there soon and grabbed her shoes that stood underneath her window.

She opened the window and climbed outside. She turned around and saw that the door on the car opened and Alex climbed outside quickly. She smiled as he closed the door and hurried over to her front lawn. 'What in the name of Jesus are you doing?' he whispered and Hannah turned to look at him while she held onto the building.

'I'm sneaking out to see you, dumbass, now shut up! You're going to wake up my parents and then we'll both be in trouble,,' Hannah whispered back and smiled as she slowly made her way down the roof towards where the latter was stratigically placed.

'I didn't want you to kill yourself,' he whispered through gritted teeth.

'Alex!' Hannah said and looked at him. He nodded and waited for Hannah to continue. 'Shuddup,' she whispered and grinned at him. Alex rolled his brown eyes at her and walked over to where the latter was - holding onto it tightly. 'Don't come blaming me if you fall and break your neck,' he whispered as one of Hannah's foot touched the first step on the latter. Hannah rolled her eyes at him as she slowly climbed down the stairs.

She jumped down the last three steps and turned around, only to be cornered by Alex who grinned mischeviously. 'See? I told you I would be fine,' she whispered.

He laughed.

'You know,' Hannah whispered as she grabbed Alex's left forearm and pulled him towards the truck. 'This is an awfully weird time wanting to see someone,' she continued and turned around, walking towards the truck with her back towards it. Alex laughed and stopped in the middle of the road. Hannah stopped and gave him a confused look. 'What are you doing? Get out of the road, you idiot,' she mumbled and truthfully wanted to smack him over the head for being such an idiot. 'What? It's not like I'm going to be run over with a car or anything,' he replied and smirked. Hannah groaned, walked over to him. 'You're an idiot,' she whispered as she stared at him.

He shrugged. 'Come on,' Hannah mumbled as she turned around and pulled him with her. 'Actually,' he said and stopped her from moving anywhere. She turned around and looked at him confused. 'What now, Alex? You know, I can't stay out for too long. I have school in the morning and so do you, you know? What does your parents say about you sneaking out like this?' she asked and Alex ignored her comment and said, 'I know I said I would wait and I'm probably doing something really stupid right now,' he whispered the words and sighed as he softly rubbed his hands against her waist.

'Alex,' she whispered as he pushed his lips against hers.

At first, Hannah didn't know what to do. She just stood there, with her hands hanging down by her waist. Soon though, she put her hands on his waist and started to kiss him back. Alex's fingers brushed softly over her cheeks as he continued to kiss her tenderly on the lips. He pulled back and grinned. 'Come on. I wanna show you something,' Alex said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her over to the waiting car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm bored. Bored Mar = chapters. Enjoy! Xxx