Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Can I kiss You?

'So, what do you think?' Alex asked as the two of them were lying on the back of the truck. Hannah smiled as she turned her head around and looked up at Alex's, who seemed to be captivated by the sky above the two of them. She giggled, which made Alex look down and smile. 'It's beautiful, Alex,' she replied in a quiet whisper.

Alex nodded. 'You sure are,' he whispered and Hannah blushed as she snuggled up against his chest. She threw her arm around his waist and hugged him. 'Thank you for showing me this place. I've... I've lived in Baltimore all my life, and I've never been here,' she answered and giggled as she listened to his heart beat calmly. 'Yeah, I- I found it the other day when I was driving around, checking the place out,' he replied and smiled.

'My mom is going to kill me if she finds out that I snuck out,' Hannah whispered and laughed quietly. She covered her mouth as a yawn managed to escape her lips. 'Well, let's hope she doesn't find out then,' he responded and Hannah chuckled as she lifted her body up and looked into Alex's brown eyes. 'How did you sneak out without your parents noticing? I mean, they must have heard your car...' She asked and looked at Alex's face who fell slightly.

'Uh, listen Han...' He mumbled and sat up, leaning his back against the car window. Hannah sat next to him and frowned. 'I kinda- I kinda don't live with my parents anymore,' he whispered and looked at her. Hannah couldn't help but feel her heart break a little as she looked into Alex's slightly wet eyes. 'What? Why- Why not?' she asked and Alex sighed but quickly replaced his frown with a smile. 'Don't worry about that, love,' he spoke and laughed as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in towards his chest. 'I should probably take you home,' Alex whispered and rested his forehead against the side of Hannah's head. She sighed contently and nodded, 'you probably should,' she whispered back and turned her head around so that her forehead was pressed against his.

Alex grinned and lifted his right hand, letting it rest on her cheek casually as his thumb softly caressed her cheekbone.

'Can... Can I kiss you?' he whispered and Hannah looked into Alex's brown eyes as she bit her bottom lip down nervously. 'Okay,' she whispered and nodded slightly. Alex smiled as he tilted his head to the side and tenderly pushed his lips against Hannah's. She smiled and lifted her hand to his hair, letting her fingers play with the it. Alex's hand dropped to Hannah's waist and he pulled on the T-shirt a little so his skin could make contact with hers. He hoovered over her slightly, making her lay down. Their lips were fighting against each other, wanting to be the dominant one. When stuff was getting to heated, Hannah pushed her hand against Alex's chest which broke the kiss completely. 'What?' he asked, out of breath. 'Sorry...' Hannah whispered and blushed.

'It just... We're just moving a bit too fast.'

Alex nodded and pecked Hannah on the lips quickly, letting them linger against hers for a few seconds. He pulled back and looked at her, 'it's OK, babe,' he whispered and pushed back a strand of hair, twirling it around his fingers playfully. Hannah looked at him and giggled as he turned his gaze away from the hair and back to her face. He leaned down and pecked her on the lips quickly, 'you should probably get me home,' she whispered against them as she pecked his this time around. He continued to kiss her on the lips before slowly moving towards her chin.

'Alex,' she laughed nervously as she pushed her palms against his chest. Alex groaned, pecked her on the lips one last time and got up. 'Come on,' he said and held his hand out for Hannah to grab. 'I'll take you home.' Hannah smiled and grabbed his hand, pulling herself up.

Alex placed his feet on the ground and held his hands out as Hannah moved closer. He put his hands on Hannah's waist and lifted her off the truck, making her giggle as she wrapped her arms around his neck - preventing herself from falling anywhere. Alex laughed, 'Are you ticklish, love?' he asked as he put her down on the ground. Hannah frowned and wrapped her arms across her chest. 'No.. What makes you say that?' she asked and Alex grinned as he poked her waist, making Hannah giggle quietly. She sent him a glare.

'Oh, I'm just guessing, you know,' he said and smirked as he walked over to the driver's seat of the car while Hannah skipped over to the passenger seat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating this weekend. I've been at my dad's house and his internet is shit! :) Here you go, a new chapter. Hope you like it and like always, sorry for the shitty grammar and spelling! Love to you all!! xxx