Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Dreaming.

'Hannah? Wake up. Han, hey.' Hannah groaned as she opened her eyes to find a pair of big, dark brown eyes staring straight at her. 'Jack?' she groaned as she pushed her head up from her forearm, only to realize that all of her friends were giving her weird looks. Including Jack, who usually did all the weird-looking things. Jack smirked, 'so, who is Alex?'

Hannah's eyes grew wide as Jack sat back and chuckled. 'Uh- What?' she stuttered and felt her cheeks turn a bright red. 'You said 'Alex' in your sleep,' Emily said and looked at her friend with a confused look on her face.

'I- I did?' she asked and Emily nodded.

'Oh.'

'So, who is he? Are you seeing someone we don't know about?' Jack asked and chuckled as he threw his arm casually around Emily's shoulder. Hannah didn't say anything and suddenly everyone gasped. 'You are, aren't you?' Emily said and Hannah rubbed the back of her neck nervously. 'Why haven't you told us?' Emily said as she slapped Hannah's shoulder lightly. 'Ouch,' Hannah exclaimed and growned as she rubbed the sore skin softly. 'I'm sorry, okay? Plus, I- I don't know what we are yet.'

'When did you meet him?' Jack asked.

Hannah bit her bottom lip down nervously. 'Uh, do you remember the night at Riverdale Park? When you and Jack dissappeared for a good hour or so?' she asked and Jack and Emily looked at each other, both blushing as they thought back to the night. 'Wait,' Emily said and shook her head. 'You've been seeing him since? That's... That's two weeks ago.'

Hannah nodded.

'Well, who is he?' Kaitlyn asked and smirked as she leaned forward. 'Is he hot?' she asked and Hannah couldn't help but laugh at her friend's bluntness. 'Do we know him?' Jack asked and Hannah turned her head around and looked at him, not quite sure how to tell her friends that they knew who he was.

'Oh my god,' Emily spoke suddenly and everyone turned to look at him. 'Please tell me you're not back together with Matt?' Hannah spat out her drink. 'What?' she asked and Jack frowned. 'He was a real jackass, babe. You deserve more.'

Hannah couldn't help herself and started laughing. 'No, dear God. I'm not stupid!' she said and covered her mouth to hide the smile on her lips. 'His name is Alex,' she said and looked at Emily, Jack and Kaitlyn for a response. 'Alex?' Kaitlyn asked and Hannah nodded as she looked at her friend. 'Why do I feel like I've heard that name before?' Jack mumbled and tapped his finger against his chin. Hannah looked at her three friends, who all looked like they were trying to think of Alex's they knew.

'I'm clueless,' Jack said and sighed as he threw his hands up in the air.

'Uh, do you guys remember when we were at Zia's Cafe? The.. The waiter there? I- Well, that's him. Kinda,' Hannah said and Jack's mouth dropped. 'What? Why did you act like you didn't know him?' Emily asked and Hannah sighed. 'I don't know, I- I just wanted to make sure I would actually see him again.'

'And have you?' Jack asked and wriggled his eyebrows at Hannah, who giggled. 'Yeah, I- I have!'

'When will we meet him?' Kaitlyn asked, clapping her hands together excitedly. Hannah laughed and looked at Emily who smiled. 'I'm sorry Em,' Hannah said and felt really bad for not telling her about Alex. 'I feel really bad for not telling you about him. I mean, we're not... We're just friends right now...'

'Friends who have kissed.' Jack shot in and grinned.

Hannah looked at him and frowned. 'But I really like him, and... And I think he likes me too.' Emily grinned and moved over to wrap her arms around Hannah's neck. 'Babe, don't worry about it. I'm... I'm glad you've met someone and I would love to meet him. Hey! Jack's having a party this weekend. You should tell him to come.'

'Really?' Hannah asked.

Jack, Emily and Kaitlyn all nodded. 'Hell yeah! We all wanna meet him.'

'I'll ask him.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhhhh! I thought I'd give you another chapter because I haven't been around this weekend (: Hope you like it. I'm currently sat listening through EVERY SINGLE All Time Low song I have on my laptop and I'm LOVING it! Xxxxx