Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Distractions.

School was a bore, like always. Hannah was sitting in her living room, with books spread pretty much everywhere when her phone started buzzing from the corner table. She leaned over and grabbed the phone from the table, answering it without looking at the screen to see who it was as she was so into her book.

'Hello?'

'Hi, love.'

Hannah smiled as soon as she heard the voice. 'Alex? Hi. What's up? she asked and giggled as she rested her back against the sofa while placing her book against her knees. For some strange reason, she loved doing homework while sitting on the floor. 'Not much. I'm bored out of my mind and waiting for this gorgeous girl to answer the door.' Hannah frowned and turned her head towards the front door when a knock was heard throughout the empty house. Her parents were at work and would be all night probably. 'Alex,' she said as she got up from the floor and slowly made her way towards the front door. 'Yes?' he asked and chuckled. Hannah opened the door and found Alex standing outside, with his phone pressed against his ear and his truck standing in the driveway. She ended the phone call and looked at him, 'What are you doing here?' she asked and giggled as Alex put his phone in his jeans pocket.

'I told you. I'm bored, and I also wanted to see you,' he replied and winked as she stepped inside. Hannah closed the door and sighed, 'I can't go out, 'Lex. I have a test tomorrow AND homework I need to do,' she said as she looked at him. Alex grinned and took a step forward. 'Take a break,' he suggested as he put his hands on Hannah's waist. She laughed. 'I'm sorry but I really need to do this. Don't you have school work?' she asked and Alex frowned a little as he took a step back. 'School work is overracted,' he mumbled and turned his head towards the living room area, laughing as he saw the ocean of books.

'I'll help you,' Alex suggested and smirked as he walked towards the sofa. Hannah sighed as she knew she wouldn't be able to concentrate with him there. 'You know, maybe I need to transfer to Dulaney - you guys seem to never have ANY school work,' Hannah mumbled as she walked after Alex who chuckled and sat down on the sofa. 'What are you reading for?' he asked.

'History test and math homework,' Hannah answered as she sat back down on the floor, grabbing her history book. 'Ugh,' Alex groaned. 'That sounds painful,' he mumbled and Hannah laughed. 'Yeah, it is now if you're going to be here, you need to be quiet,' Hannah said and gave him a soft glare. He smirked and pretended to zip his mouth shut. Hannah rolled her blue eyes at him as she turned her head around and continued from where she had been interrupted.

Hannah had been studying for two hours straight and her neck and back were slowly killing her. 'God,' she groaned as she rubbed the back of her neck quickly with her hand before she flipped the page and continued to read when suddenly she felt Alex's hand massage itself against her neck. She tilted her head back in pleasure and smiled as her eyes fell shut.

'You need to take a break, love,' Alex whispered next to her ear. Hannah smiled but quickly shook her head, 'No. I have to finish this,' she whispered back and Alex groaned as he moved his hands from her neck to her shoulders. 'God, that feels good,' Hannah whispered and sighed as he pushed his fists into her shoulderblades carefully.

'Take a break,' Alex demanded and Hannah opened her eyes and looked into Alex's brown ones. 'I can't Alex,' she answered and straightened up, stretching and yawning before grabbing the history and placing it back in her lap. Alex groaned and said, 'that's it,' as he stood up and straightened his jeans slightly. Hannah looked at him confused and wondered if he had given up on getting Hannah to take a break when Alex suddenly bent down and grabbed the book from Hannah's lap.

'What the fuck?' Hannah screamed and glared at Alex who grinned. 'You're taking a break. You're going to read yourself to dead,' Alex said and watched as Hannah got up on her feet. She raised an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms over her chest, 'you can't read yourself to death, Alex,' she stated and he rolled his brown eyes at her. 'You're exhausted, babe. Let's just... Chill on the sofa for a bit. Fifteen minutes, all I'm asking,' he said and held the book up high so Hannah couldn't snatch it from him. She stared at him for a while before giving in. She was rather tired. 'Okay, fifteen minutes,' she mumbled and Alex grinned as he put the book down on the table before he turned around, grabbed Hannah's waist and pushed her down on the sofa. Hannah giggled as Alex's hands tickled. 'What are you doing?' she asked as he hoovered over her. He smirked, 'we're relaxing,' he whispered as he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Hannah's lips smiled against his. She moved her arms from the side of her body to around his neck, pulling him closer - even though it was pretty much impossible to get any closer. Their lips moved in sync for a while until Alex's tongue pushed slightly against Hannah's, making her part her lips and soon their tongues were fighting for dominance. This was the first time they hade made out like this - before they had only shared quick kisses and one longer one the night she snuck out to see him. Alex's hands were still resting on her waist, tugging on her white T-shirt for more skin contact. The makeout session got more intense as Alex pulled away from Hannah's swollen lips and started to gently suck on her neck. Hannah let out a quiet moan, which had Alex grinning against her skin as he worked on sucking his mark on her. He lifted his head again and crashed his lips against hers before she had a chance to take a deep breath of fresh air. One of his hands moved towards Hannah's jeans button and had soon unbuttoned it while his lips were against hers - working their magic perfectly. The button popping open made Hannah's eyes open wide as she realized where this could lead and she knew deep down that she wasn't ready for anything like that. She pushed her hands softly against Alex's chest, removing his lips from hers. 'Wait,' she whispered, completely out of breath. 'What?' Alex asked, equally out of breath. Hannah looked up into Alex's brown eyes and sighed, 'I...I...' she stuttered and felt awful. Especially seeing the lust in Alex's eyes. 'I'm not ready,' she whispered and blushed as she looked away. Alex leaned down and pecked her cheek gently, 'it's okay, love! Come on,' he said and moved off Hannah - motioning for her to move forward which she did instantly.

Alex slipped down behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist while his lips pressed soft kisses against her neck. Hannah smiled and yawned a little as her tiredness took over her whole body. 'I'm just going to close my eyes for a minute or two,' Hannah whispered and yawned again as she snuggled up against Alex's chest. He chuckled. 'Do that, sweetheart!'

'You'll be here when I wake up, right? You won't just disappear on me,' Hannah whispered as her mind was slowly slipping into a deep slumber. Alex laughed and pecked the back of her neck while his hands rested on her stomach.

'Yeah, I'll be here,' he whispered and smiled as he listened to her hum a 'good' and within a couple of seconds, she was sound asleep and her breathing steadied.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Hope you like it! Xx