Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Mom!

Hannah opened her blue eyes a little and smiled when she saw Alex still lying behind her. His eyes were closed as well, his breathing was steady and thick, and Hannah suspected they'd fallen asleep. Her eyelids fell back down and she snuggled up against his chest, moving her feet a little which was entwined with Alex's. He mumbled something and tightened the grip around Hannah, who giggled and hummed, 'Alex?'

He mumbled something back and Hannah tilted her head back, staring at Alex's sleeping face. She snuggled her face up in the crook of his neck and grinned as she kissed the skin tenderly. 'Wake up,' she whispered and Alex shivered. 'No,' he whispered back as Hannah continued to peck his neck. 'I'm sleepy,' he continued and grinned as he moved his head a little, giving Hannah more access to his neck. Hannah's hands were rested on Alex's waist, while she moved her lips up towards his chin. She giggled as her lips graced Alex's. 'You're not really helping,' he mumbled as Hannah moved and hoovered over him, while pressing Alex's back down against the sofa pillows. Not once had he opened his eyes. Hannah grinned as her hands pressed against his chest, while her legs were on each side of his waist, straddling him. She leaned down and continued to kiss his cheekbone, making Alex moan quietly. His hands moved to her waist and he softly rubbed the exposed skin tenderly. 'You're really mean,' he whispered, out of breath. Hannah chuckled and placed her lips against Alex's, kissing him gently while whispering, 'you like it.'

Alex grinned as Hannah continued to peck him on the lips. 'I never said I didn't,' he spoke and wrapped his arms around her waist before turning them around. Hannah laughed as she was pressed down against the sofa pillows and before she knew it, her lips were attacked by Alex's. His hands found Hannah's and their fingers entwined, him pushing them up above Hannah's head. To them, they were the only two in the room. All they could hear were their low breathing and lips smashing against each other. Alex groaned as Hannah bit down on his bottom lip, carefully of course, and soon their tongues were fighting against each other for dominance.

Their moment was abruptly interupted when someone coughed. They stopped kissing, Alex sat up and turned his head around while his body was still straddling Hannah's. Hannah's eyes grew wide as she lay underneath Alex, her cheeks flustered and her lips deeply swollen. 'Mom! Uh, you're- you're home!' Hannah said and felt really stupid for being "caught in action". Alex turned his head around slowly and his eyes were so wide Hannah almost thought they would pop out of his skull. 'That's your mom?' he whispered and Hannah nodded quickly. He then got off Hannah within a second and stood up, straightening his jeans while quietly swearing inside his head for making out with Hannah on the couch.

'Who is this then?' Hannah's mother spoke and looked at Alex with a faint smile on her lips. Hannah guessed that her mother felt just as uncomfortable as the two of them did. Alex quickly glanced at Hannah who nodded and he took that as a sign to introduce himself. 'Uh, I'm Alexander William Gaskarth, Mrs. Edwards!' Hannah looked at Alex and smiled as that was the first time she'd heard Alex's full name.

Hannah's mom laughed and nodded. 'Nice to meet you Alexander, but please, call me Nora.'

Alex nodded and started fiddling with the hem of his T-shirt. 'Nice to meet you too Nora, and please, call me Alex.' She smiled and nodded at him before she glanced over at her daughter. 'Finished your homework?' she asked Hannah who swallowed and smiled nervously as she glanced over at the books lying everywhere. 'Pretty much, yeah,' she answered quietly and smiled. Nora nodded and said, 'Well... I'm going to go to bed. It's been a long day. Hannah, don't go to bed too late, alright? It's a school night, remember.' Nora said and smiled at Hannah who nodded and felt her cheeks turn deep red. 'Yes, mom. Goodnight.'

Nora nodded and looked over at Alex, who smiled nervously. 'Goodnight, Alex.'

'Goodnight, Mrs. Edw- Nora,' Alex answered and him and Hannah watched as Nora, Hannah's mother, walked up the staircase. Alex continued to stand where he was until he heard a door close. 'Fucking hell,' he muttered and shook his head as he walked over and sat down next to Hannah, who started laughing. 'What are you laughing about? This is not funny,' he mumbled and looked at Hannah who was holding her stomach as she continued to laugh. 'Come on 'Lex, it's a bit funny and just be happy it wasn't my dad interupting us. Then things would've been completely different,' she said and kept on laughing. Alex smiled as he looked at her. 'I- I guess I better get going. It's pretty late.'

Hannah nodded and said, 'I need to finish up with this.' She pointed towards her books on the floor. 'I'll follow you to the car, though.' Alex nodded and got up from the sofa, walking towards the front door with Hannah following him suitly. Alex turned and waited for Hannah to come up next to him. She smiled and he pushed his hands into his pockets. He leaned against the driver's seat door and looked at Hannah who bit her bottom lip down nervously as she swayed slightly back and forth.

'So,' Alex said and looked at Hannah who smiled. 'I'll talk to you tomorrow?' she said and Alex nodded. 'I'll come pick you up when your day is over?' he suggested and Hannah nodded. 'Okay, yeah, I'd- that would be amazing.'

Alex grinned. 'Great.'

Hannah took a step forward and looked at Alex, who looked down at her. 'Maybe we could go to your place tomorrow? I- I haven't seen where you live.' Alex's smile faded and he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 'Uh, maybe yeah,' he answered and leaned down, pressing his lips against hers. 'I'll text you,' he mumbled against her lips before he pecked them and opened the door to his car, leaving a dazed and confused Hannah behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) This is the last chapter I've written. Will try and work on something now, though I'm watching Romeo and Juliet - so not sure if I'l lbe able to concentrate enough to write! :) X