Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Surprises.

A month had passed and things hadn't changed a lot between Hannah and Alex. They were pretty much inseparable. They spent every waking hour together, whenever they didn't have school or work. Hannah was sitting in her math class, watching the clock intensely as the hand moved slowly. Her phone buzzed and she looked at her teacher who had her back turned and was writing something down on the green blackboard. Hannah decided to give it a go and pulled her phone out, seeing the name flash across the tiny screen made her lips turn into a grin. It was Alex.

I can't stop thinking about you. - A! xx

Hannah smiled and giggled quietly as she bit her bottom lip down. She looked up and saw that her teacher was still standing with her back facing the students. Her blue eyes glanced up to the clock and she hated the fact that she still had five hours left of school. She wanted to see Alex. Badly. That's when an idea popped into her head and she grinned mischeviously as she raised her hand and coughed. The teacher turned around and looked at Hannah, 'Yes, Hannah?'

'I have to go.'

The teacher raised an eyebrow at Hannah. 'Why?' she asked and Hannah chuckled. 'I have a dentist appointment. I completely forgot about it and I can't miss it. I missed the other one and my parents were pretty pissed.' The other students laughed and Hannah smiled.

'Alright, you'll have to read up on this yourself,' she said and Hannah nodded as she threw her stuff into her bag. 'I will,' Hannah promised and smiled as she ran down the staircase and towards the staircase. She pulled her phone out and texted Alex back,

You'll see me soon, 'Lex! :) - H! xx

Hannah giggled as she ran through the empty school corridor. The doors opened and the wind caught her hair, swirling it around her face. She pushed the strand of hair back and smiled as the sun warmed her cold cheeks. Her phone buzzed again and she grinned as she read the message.

Can't wait! ;) - A! xx

Hannah smiled as she watched the bus slowly fade away as it was getting further and further away from where Hannah was standing. She yawned before she turned around and looked at the building in front of her, her lips turned into a broad smile as she saw the sign making it quite obvious where she was. Dulaney - Alex's high school.

She slowly made her way towards the front doors and as she entered the school, the corridors seemed to be more dead than Towson's which made Hannah chuckle quietly to herself. Never in her life did she think she'd find a school that was equally boring as her own. Hannah made her way over to the reseption and noticed an old lady sitting behind the counter, reading the newspaper. She knocked on the window and the lady lifted her eyes and smiled. She pulled the window back and said, 'Hello dear. How can I help you?'

'I'm here to surprise someone and I was wondering if you could help me,' Hannah said and giggled as she leaned against the counter, while her fingers silently tapped against the wooden table. 'I don't know which class he's in at the moment and you'd be a star if you could maybe find out for me and lead me in the right direction.' The old lady laughed and said, 'Awww, young love! How cute.' Hannah blushed and bit her bottom lip down carefully. 'What's his name, dear?'

'Alex Gaskarth.'

The old lady nodded and turned around, looking at the computer screen for two minutes, or maybe even less, before she turned around and looked at Hannah with a confused expression on her face. 'I'm sorry, but there is no student by that name here. Are you sure he goes here?'

Hannah felt like she was hit in the stomach with a brick, repeatedly. 'Wh...What? Try again. Maybe... Maybe his full name will come up. Alexander William Gaskarth, try that,' Hannah said and looked at the old lady who smiled sadly towards the girl in front of her eyes. 'Give me two minutes and I'll double check both names.' Hannah nodded and turned around, her back pressed against the brick wall while her ears were listening to the way the lady's fingers were pressing against the computer buttons. What did she mean by "there is no student by that name here"? What the old lady had said, bothered Hannah to infinty and beyond. There had to be a student here by that name.

"Sweetie?"

She turned around and looked at the old lady and sighed as soon as her eyes met hers. 'Nothing?' Hannah mumbled and the old lady smiled sadly, 'I'm really sorry.' Hannah put on a smile, and tried to make it as sincere as possible but knew she was failing miserably. 'Thanks for the help.'

'No problem, sweetheart. Have a nice day.'

Hannah picked up her bag and slowly made her way towards the front doors of Dulaney. What the hell was going on? She sighed and took a deep breath of fresh air as soon as she walked outside, her lungs seemed to be burning for some reason. She found her phone, dialled the number she knew by heart and waited for the person to pick up the phone and answer the call.

'Hello, beautiful.'

'Alex,' Hannah said and frowned a little at how her heart skipped as soon as he talked. Something was up. 'Where are you? We... We need to talk.'

'Okay... I just finished work. Is something wrong?' Alex asked, his voice filled with concern.

'Can you meet me? At the park, our usual spot, in...' Hannah said and looked at the clock around her wrist while cars passed Hannah who was by now walking towards the bus stop. 'An hour?' she suggested and Alex agreed instantly. She needed to get to the bottom of this and as soon as humanly possible.

'I'll be there.'
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I gave up watching Romeo and Juliet... Not my cup of tea for sure. Hahah! Xx