Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Goodnight, Alex.

Alex quickly glanced over at Hannah who was leaning her head against the car window while her hands were quietly tapping against her knees. He sighed and leaned his heavy head against his hand, while he held the other on the steering wheel. He had told Hannah everything. About his parents and brother getting killed in a car accident. Him running away from his aunt. Him not going to school but working instead and how he pretty much lived in his old truck.

Ten minutes later, Alex pulled up outside Hannah's house. She glanced out the window to check if her parents had gone to bed. Alex nervously tapped his fingers against the wheel, while he waited for Hannah to say something. Instead, she turned her head around and bit her bottom lip. Alex sighed. 'Listen Han, I know this is all a lot to take in and I really don't blame you for not wanting to see me anymore. I completely understand and-'

'Be quiet, Alex.'

Alex looked at Hannah confused and sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 'I- I just don't know what to sa-' he said but got interrupted by Hannah grabbing his shirt and pulling him towards her. Their lips crashed and she kept her hands wrapped around his shirt. Soon, after a couple of seconds getting used to the feeling and getting over the shock, Alex started to respond and kissed her back with just as much passion and lust as she was putting into her kiss.

Hannah rested her forehead against Alex's and she took a deep breath before she said, 'I want you to stay with me tonight.' Alex opened his brown eyes and looked into Hannah's blue ones. She smiled sadly and tugged on his shirt, 'Please? I- I really don't want you to sleep in this truck. At least stay with me tonight and then we can figure something out tomorrow.'

'Hannah,' Alex whispered, his forehead still pressed carefully against hers.

She tugged on the shirt and pressed her lips against his, winning Alex's heart over completely. With her lips still ever so slightly pressed against his, she mumbled, 'Please? Stay with me.' He sighed as she continued to peck his lips with hers. 'What about your parents?' he whispered and Hannah moved back a little, smirking from one ear to the other. 'Fuck them! I want my boyfriend to stay with me tonight and you are! Don't even try to argue with me about it.'

Alex grinned as he heard her call him her boyfriend. 'Your boyfriend?' he asked and Hannah blushed as she realized she'd called him her boyfriend. 'Uh... Yeah,' she mumbled and laughed nervously as she slowly let go of Alex's shirt. Alex hadn't felt this happen since.... He couldn't remember last time he was this happy, actually. It sure had been a while since he felt like he could smile because of something a person did to or for him.

'Okay,' Alex agreed to stay. Hannah's face lit up. 'Really?' she asked and Alex shugged. 'It would be nice to stay in a bed. I haven't slept in a bed for two years,' Alex said and laughed nervously as he pulled the car keys out of the ignition. 'And I get to wake up to your beautiful face,' he added and winked at Hannah who blushed. 'Idiot,' she mumbled under her breath as she opened her car door and jumped out of the car. Alex watched his girlfriend skip over to the other side of the car, the side he was on obviously, and as she stopped in front of the door, she quietly knocked on the car window with her knuckles. 'Are you coming?' she mouthed and smiled broadly.

Alex opened the door and jumped outside, closing the door before throwing his arm casually around Hannah's shoulder. 'Thank you,' Alex whispered and stared at Hannah as the two of them made their way over to the front door. Hannah turned her face around and smiled at him. 'Thank you for everything. I'm serious Hannah, you have no idea how much you mean to me,' he continued and grinned. Hannah giggled and wrapped her arms around Alex's waist as she hugged him tightly all the way over to the front door.

'Be quiet until we get upstairs to my room, okay?' Hannah whispered to Alex as she opened the door to her house. Alex smiled and nodded as he watched Hannah enter the dead silent house. She turned around and looked at Alex who continued to stand outside on the porch, looking at her with a puzzled and confused expression on his face. 'Come on,' she whispered and Alex entered the hallway, closing the door behind him as quietly as possible. Hannah watched as Alex removed his shoes, bend down and grab them. She smiled. 'Take them with you upstairs,' she whispered and Alex nodded as he followed Hannah up the staircase.

She opened the door to her bedroom and held the door open while she waited for Alex to enter the room. As soon as he did, she closed the door and locked it - just incase her parents decided to stop by in the morning before they were off to work. She turned around and saw that Alex stood in the middle of the room, his arms hanging by his waist while his head was looking around the room - probably trying to figure out what to do with himself. Hannah walked over and laughed as she took Alex's shoes from his hands and placing them on the floor. 'You should probably take your jacket off,' Hannah said and nodded towards his leather jacket. Alex smiled nervously and nodded as he slowly took the jacket off his shoulders putting it on Hannah's computer chair.

Alex swallowed as he watched Hannah jump into her bed, pushing the blanket back. She looked up at Alex and grinned. 'Come on, stupid.' Alex rolled his brown eyes at her and laughed a little as he slowly made his way over to the free side of the bed. He sat down and sighed contently as his skin touched the soft mattress. Hannah sat up on her knees and wrapped her arms around Alex's neck from behind - hugging him tightly as she rested her chin on his shoulderblade. Alex smiled and let his head rest against the side of hers.

'Alex?' she whispered, her breath hitting Alex's neck and making him shiver.

Alex had by this point closed his eyes, taking deep breaths as the tiredness was slowly taking control of his body. His back was aching and he truly couldn't wait to finally get a proper night's sleep in a bed. His fingers wrapped themselves around the blanket and he smiled as the fabric against his skin felt like heaven to him. 'Mmm...?' he mumbled before letting a quiet yawn escape his lips. Hannah tightened her grip around Alex's neck while she snuggled her nose up against his neck, 'Promise me you won't leave me. No matter what happens in the future, don't leave me. Don't dissappear on me,' she whispered and could feel her eyes well up. Alex sighed, 'Hannah...' he whispered as he really didn't want to promise her something he wasn't even sure whether or not he'd be able to keep.

Hannah let go of Alex's neck and turned him around, his brown eyes melting with her blue ones. 'Please,' she whispered as she grabbed his hands and entwined her fingers with his. 'Promise me, Alex,' she begged and Alex licked his bottom lip.

'I promise,' he whispered and felt his heart break at the two words he had just said. He had promised himself to never promise anything to anyone; especially as he knew how promises were so easily broken. Hannah's lips turned into a big grin and she giggled as she bit her bottom lip. 'Good,' she whispered as she pushed her hands against Alex's chest, pushing him down. As soon as the back of his head hit the pillow, his eyelids slowly closed and his breathing slowed down.

'Goodnight, Alex,' Hannah whispered as she rested her head on his chest. Alex had already fallen asleep and for the first time in two years, he actually dreamt something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you goooooo!! :) Hope you like and if you do, comment! Xxxx