Status: Finished.

Lost In A Moment.

Shopping.

'Do we really need to do this?' Alex asked Hannah as he looked at her going through a million T-shirts. 'Yes, we do,' she said and grinned as she found two T-shirts she liked. She skipped over to where Alex was standing and held the T-shirts up against his chest, while trying to figure out if they're the right choice or not. 'What do you think?' she asked and bit her bottom lip down.

'Hannah...' Alex frowned.

She looked at him and frowned as she let her hands drop. 'Alex,' she said and leaned in, whispering the rest of the sentence. 'You need more clothes. I can't believe I didn't notice that you wore pretty much the same for days in a row.' Alex sighed. 'I don't want you to pay for me, though.' Hannah smiled weakly and shrugged, 'Think of it as an early birthday/Christmas present,' she suggested and looked at Alex who still looked really uncomfortable.

'Please,' Hannah whispered as she wrapped her arms around his waist while her blue eyes locked themselves with his brown ones. 'Just let me do this for you, okay? If you feel better, you can pay me back later.'

'You're amazing, y'know that right?' Alex asked and Hannah grinned as she knew she'd be allowed to buy him some clothes. 'I know, now,' she said as she leaned back and pushed the two T-shirts against his chest. 'Go and try these two on and I'll find you a jacket of some sort.' Alex shook his head and walked towards the changing area, the two T-shirts hanging in his hands loosely.

It took Hannah five minutes, less than that actually, to find a pair of black skinny jeans and a jacket. She walked over to where Alex was changing and said, 'Are you decent?' Alex laughed and answered a muffled, 'yes.' Hannah opened the curtain and grinned as she saw Alex stand in front of the mirror wearing one of the T-shirts she'd picked out. 'You're getting that one,' Hannah said and smirked as she entered the room and closed the curtain behind her. 'You look good.' Alex rolled his brown eyes at her as he looked at himself in the mirror, while Hannah felt her heart sink. He was so skinny, it looked like he hadn't eaten anything in days. Weeks even.

'Here,' Hannah said and gave Alex the skinny jeans and jacket. 'I'm not sure if the size is correct, but let me know if it's wrong. I'll find you a different one if it is,' she said and smiled at him. Alex nodded and Hannah exited the room, letting Alex change.

Two minutes and Hannah started to get slightly impatient. 'Well?' she asked and Alex stuck his head out between the wall and curtain. 'How the hell did you know my size?' he asked and Hannah laughed. 'I'm just good like that. Let me see,' she said and pulled the curtain back - seeing Alex in the black skinny jeans she'd picked out for him. 'Perfect,' she said and grinned. 'You're getting that. Change out of it and give the clothes to me and I'll go and pay for it while you get dressed.'

Alex looked at her for a minute before he sighed and nodded. He closed the curtain and within a second, he handed Hannah the clothes through the curtain - letting Hannah see a bit of him standing in his boxers and T-shirt. She giggled as she saw the Spongebob Squarepants print on the boxers. 'Thank you,' Hannah said and smiled as she walked over to the counter where an elderly man stood reading some kind of household magazine.

'Hi there,' he said and smiled as he closed the magazine. Hannah smiled and nodded. 'Hi, I wondered where do you have boxers?' she asked and smiled. The man pointed towards the wall on the other side of the room and Hannah grinned. 'Thanks. Can I put this here while I run over and get something?' The man nodded and took the clothes, starting to fold them and taking the alarms off. Hannah ran over and picked a pair of boring, blue-colored boxers in what she guessed what Alex's size. She jogged back over to the counter and put the boxers on the counter.

Hannah paid for the clothes just as Alex walked out of the dressing room. She grabbed the bag and grinned as he smiled at her, with his hands pushed far down the pockets on his jeans. 'Thank you,' Hannah said and smiled at the man behind the counter who nodded. Alex walked up next to Hannah who snuggled up against his waist. 'Can we go back now?' Alex asked in a hushed voice. 'Sure. I just need to stop by the supermarket and buy us some groceries.' Alex nodded and smiled at Hannah, who giggled and rested her head against his arm as they slowly made their way towards the exit/entrance door of the mall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a filler chapter. :) I hope I'll be able to write lots this weekend, as I'm going to my dad's house and some of you might know that internet there freaking SUCKS. Hah! Have a nice weekend everyone! Lots of love! Xxx